Sunflower Hostel Reviews

Carrera 27 # 3 - 07, San Fernando, Cali, Colombia

The staff is awesome, very helpful! It's the perfect location if you're interested in Salsa! There are studios that offer lessons close by plus some of the best Salsa clubs are within walking distance! There are also great bars and restaurants just a block away.

• 6th Jan 2016

Sunflower hostel in cali. OK. Well, the location is very good. You can reach it with the new bus system easily ..or with the jeeps. The room was simply too dark with a very loud fan. no Window but other rooms have a Window. There are only two showers/toilets so it's not much. The kitchen is good and has everything you need. The staff is excellent and very helpful to find the locations and activities in the city. The area is very quite at night and all shops are close to the hostel.

The staff is amazing and helps a lot with any questions. It does not get any better. Rooms are clean and the location of the hostal is very near to the city center. Yet, the hostal is located directly on the main road and to be fair, there is traffic noise all day and all night long.

• 26th Dec 2015

The experience of staying in Synflower was one of the best of my trip. Close to many salsa dance schools, supermarkets, bars and restaurants. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere very cousy. I highly recommend staying in Sunflower hostel!

Hey there We are very happy because you were happy to Sunflower Hostel. If you're happy in Sunflower, then we obtain our goal. Thank you for your comment and rate, it motivates us to continue improving.

The place it's great . It's close to salsa school Sondeluz, which I've attended and close to all salsa bars :) Structure of the hostel is an actual house, which makes you feel like at home , not only, because of the design but also because of the atmosphere :) I loved it totally :)

Hey there Thank you for your words and your rate, helps us a lot and also motivates us to continue improving. We hope to have you back.

I really enjoyed my stay in Sunflower hostel, it felt very much like a home away from home! I stayed there for 3 weeks while attending an intensive salsa course at a nearby salsa school. The location was perfect for me, close to everything I needed: shops, restaurants, many different salsa schools, the sports stadium, Alameda market etc. I would definitely stay here again when I come back to Cali. The people working there were also great, thanks for all the good times!!

Hey there We are happy enough to read your comments, thanks for your score, because we value every word so that we know everything we need to maintain and improve.

WiFi poor, 1 power point in a room with 4 people. Showers not very clean. Free breakfast debatable. Nice staff...

We always appreciate every comment and rating. Could you please help us understand why Sunflower is so bad? Se= 4: Your room has lockers, a 24-hour reception and alarm. I did not find any report that you've missed something. I do not understand why you think security is bad?.L = 1: 100 meters from the hotel is the pink zone "Parque de P." with bars and restaurants. At 200 meters is the bus transport station, 200 meters there are two supermarkets, salsa schools, clubs and discotheques, Salsa Ch

Not the greatest of hostels. The guy who checked us in was weird. Then the other guy working there told us to walk into town a certain way, which felt really unsafe (for the first time in 6 months of travel here) and then was later told that is a 'No Go' area in Cali for tourists. Bit sketchy! Didn't have any atmosphere, but also barely saw any other guests so that might be why. Would probably not stay here again.

Hello. Thank you very much for your comments and your opinion because it helps us improve each time.

This was a good deal. I would recommend. It's a good price for what it is. Has wifi and brekfast included (although pretty basic). Close to la loma and walking distance from tourist places. Staff super helpful and friendly. The day we checked out my partner and I had a bus late at night. The hostel let us store our stuff there all day with no charge and even let us use a room to change and use bathrooms etc.

Hello Thanks for their ratings. We always want to help, and we are happy if our guests are happy too.

Not a bad hostel, but not great. Staff is friendly but the place could be a little cleaner. The bathroom had mold on the ceiling and the kitchen was always a little dirty. Dusty fans made my allergies act up a bit. Other than that it was a fine place for the price

Hello Thanks for writing and value Sunflower Hostel. We value every word that helps us improve. We hope his return to overcome their expectations.

I was here during Feria so the hostel was full which may have contributed to my rating for cleanliness - this was only in the bathrooms at times. I was told my room would be ready by 12, but had to push to get the staff to wake up the sleeping person in my room at almost 2pm. Other than this, everything else was great. I loved the location because it was away from the other hostels & a really nice, safe area. Great courtyard to hang out, kitchen & great staff. I would go back

Hello, thank you very much for your speech and in your opinion, helps us a lot. We hope you come back soon to qque have an unforgettable experience because always improve. Thank you.

We had an amazing time! Sunflower has a great community of people living, working and staying there.

• 26th Dec 2014

Hello Thank you for taking time to write, we value your comments and your opinion. returns, you are welcome.

We only stayed one night for a quick stopover - really nice guy from Australia checked us in but one other member of staff was a bit strange! Fine hostal for a quick stop-over! Restaurants nearby.

Only had a quick overnight stop before heading north. It seemed like a good hostel and served our needs well.

excellent! 100% recommended. advise: taxe the bus from the airport (5000 col pesos) to the main bus terminal and then take a taxi to the hostel (9000 col pesos more or less) thanks for everything! location is perfect, amazing staff

Hola Fue un gusto tenerte, estamos muy felices de haber cumplido tus espectativas de estadia aqui en la capital de la salsa, y en Sunflower Hostel. Esperamos regreses pronto amigo. Lili, Gloria y Jairo

Really great staff. Place was in a great location. Very clean and breakfast was good. Great coffee. Very good restaurants and supermarkets nearby. Had a few lovely days.

The owners of the Sunflower were really great, and are the best part about this hostel. Its also close to the Parque de Perro, has free breakfast, a good spot to stay in Cali.

One of the best hostels in South America. Safe, clean, excellent position and the best is Jairo the owner. This is not a "party" place but perfect for knowing Cali. Perfect, perfect, perfect

Nice chilled hostel. Owner was really nice and put on a bar-b-que on the Sunday. Social area downstairs and upstairs were both good and better than average Kitchens. Would stay again.

Nice place to stay in cali. Friendly, helpful staff, decent breakfast, working wifi.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4