Sunflower Place Silom Reviews

39/17-19 Soi Narathiwas 1, Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Bangkok, Thailand

Sunflower is located in the exciting and "colorful" Silom section of Bangkok. Its location and facilities are quite good. Beware, though, of being nickeled and dimed; e.g. the laundry service offered is astronomically more expensive than a local service would be. Ask around before handing over your delicates.

I love that place and always make sure to stay at least 1 night whenever I visit Bangkok. It is a peaceful place but very conveniently located in one of my favourite areas of the city. It is clean and comfortable and many eateries nearby make it ok not to have catering on the premises. I have already booked my next stay there so what more can I say? It is excellent value for money with good wifi, nice showers and a pleasant environement.

I would recommend this to my friends.

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Philippines

Super value for money place. Very hospitable and helpful staff, and great location. Have great and affordable private rooms.

• 12th Aug 2015