Sunflower Place Silom

• 39/17-19 Soi Narathiwas 1, Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Bangkok, Thailand

Fabulous 513 Total Reviews
Fabulous 513 Total Reviews
Sunflower Place Silom Located at 39/17-19 Soi Narathiwas 1, Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Bangkok 10500 39/17-19 Soi Narathiwas 1, Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
86% 513
13.7280119 100.5296806
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
21st Jun 2016
5.7

I have been in this hostel for several years and this is my first time to be disappointed for two reasons: loud construction noise nearby the whole day and very slow internet speed. There is also not much English channels on tv like CNN or BBC.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
6th Jun 2016

This is my second time in sunflower place silom. It was home away from home. They have a very strict security that you cannot get in if you dont have card pass, or if the staff dont recognize you (in case you left your card pass). The staff are really really nice and courteous. Most of them can understand english, but i hope they can improve more to facilitate better communication. If you ask me, should i book again next time? OF COURSE, YES! Definitely one of the best hostel I've ever been.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

I strongerly recommend all international visitors and local visitors who planing to travel at Bangkok downtown can choose to stay at this family style hotel at silom. It's also extremely convenience to go red district centre of pat pong and public transport to go others malls by BTS. Staff of sun flower is very friendly and so helpful. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars I will give it. Thank you so and I will come back again. God bless all of them and wish thier will more visitors to choose to stay at sunflower

27th Feb 2016

I stayed in Sunflower Place Silom for one night, after flying to Bangkok from NYC by way of Shanghai, so I was asleep by 6pm. However, the staff was extremely helpful in getting me a taxi to Don Muaeng airport the next day, the room was spotless, the bed was comfortable and the shower was nice and hot. I really enjoyed my stay here but would guess that if you're looking to meet fellow travelers you should probably look elsewhere. However, if you're looking for a safe, calm room, book here!!