Sunflower Place Silom Reviews

39/17-19 Soi Narathiwas 1, Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hotel in a very good location and friendly, helpfull staff.

• 10th Nov 2013

This is the 2nd time I stay at this hostel, the location is strategic, convenient. I arrive at the hostel already 9 or 10pm at night due to late flight, almost half day has gone. As my departure flight is 8 or 9pm, I always request to have late check out till 6pm, but the hostel management always ask me to pay half day rental. I hope this can be arranged flexibly due to occupany rate of the hotel. Thank you.

Pretty good place, cheap and worth the money. The taxi driver had a drag finding his way and had to stop and ask several people on the way to get there. It was pretty central in Silom, but the place was pretty hidden in some back alley. The room had all I needed, a shower, clean bed, toilet, and a fridge (which was empty). I only stayed for one short night, but nevertheless it was a pleasant stay. The receptionist was very friendly.

• 26th Oct 2013