9.0
Superb 62 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 62 Total Reviews
Sunhouse Backpackers Located at Rua Altenor Vieira 377 Lagoa da Conceicao, , Florianopolis.
Brazil
Florianopolis Santa Catarina 88062-160 Rua Altenor Vieira 377 Lagoa da Conceicao
90% 62
-27.6028185 -48.4646844
    Rooms available

11th Feb 2016

I spent only two nights in this hostel, but the stay was pleasant. I slept with my girlfriend in a private air-conditioned room, which was very nice with the heat outside. The room was clean except the blankets that had some spots. The sanitary was ok. I just recommend not to drink the tap water which is undrinkable! The kitchen is equipped and clean. The hostel is located near the shops (5-10 minutes walk). The staff is friendly and speak English. I recommend it!

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
30th Jan 2016

It's an amazing place! Made good friends and very close to the best area of the city! Price is ok, but no breakfast included. I just tought the lockers are too small, but I'd certainly come back!

29th Jan 2016

Sunhouse Backpackers hostel is absolutely perfect! The staff is helpful, it's clean and the localisation is great. I highly recommend this hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jan 2016
7.1

We mostly enjoyed our stay at Sunhouse, the main negative was that we did not have a very good introduction into the area, what to do or what to see. We had to ask very specific questions to get the answers.

• England, Couple, 25-30
24th Jan 2016

Super friendly staff full of great tips and advice, very clean hostel. Excellent location in Floripa (I've stayed in so many places here now and feel this area is the most useful). The double upstairs is a whole floor!