Sunnide Resort

Fabulous 104 Total Reviews

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
23rd Nov 2016
7.1

I stay at twin room for one night. Facilities in room are quite old. Also, i can't sleep at night because my room is so close to the roof of downstair block, so it is noisy when the rain comes.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
22nd Nov 2016

The Fuji View full. Attentive service details 24 hour security The extensive breakfast I was very impressed and very tasty, next time I will choose a new concert season is the first choice for me.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
21st Nov 2016
8.0

Sunnide offered a room on this website for 80% off. The room I was given was the one pictured with 2 beds and the rotary phone. The room is cheap as it had no meals. Would I book the same room again? Even if I found a 1 sock and a fishing line float under the left bed. Yes, I would as the resort (not the room) has a view of Fuji. It is less than 15 mins walk to Maple Avenue where the Maple trees turn to fall colors. Sadly, pick-up service from the resort to the station was only for 10am.