Sunny Guesthouse Reviews

37/77 Moo 3, Soi Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

I really liked this hostel - was very nice and the location great.

We decided to leave a horrible experience at a hostel behind and spend the extra few bucks at Sunny Guesthouse. Upon our arrival, my boyfriend and I were greeted by Penzy and her husband and were welcomed right away. They offered us complimentary tea/coffee, movies to watch in our rooms and helpful advice on how to get to our next point of interest. We had a very relaxing time here, including the long hot showers in our CLEAN bathroom. Check out the Greek restaurant down the street, to die for!

Penzy was a great host. Her and her partner are very knowledgable about Samui and are all the local help you'll need for your stay. Highly recommend... Thanks Penzy!!!

• 23rd Dec 2014

couldn't say a bad thing! penzy is so lovely and will help you with anything you need, rooms are spotless and really comfortable beds, brilliant value for money and free DVD rental a lovely touch! would recommend to anyone!

Very clean and comfortable. Staff is amazing and will help with whatever they can. Offer great discounts on tours.

The rooms are nice. Penzy takes good care of all the guests. I highly recommend. Good English, Trustworthy staff

• 4th Dec 2014

This place was great, and I would certainly recommend it to others. Staff is very friendly and very helpful in arranging tours at a discount and accomodating specific needs. Comfortable and clean rooms, good wifi. Location close to the beach, with plenty of good food and shopping options nearby. I loved my stay in Sunny Guesthouse and would definitely go there again.

View all Koh Samui Bed and Breakfasts