Sunny Guesthouse Reviews

37/77 Moo 3, Soi Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

Had a great time here. Would stay again.

Thanks for making me welcome in your guest house and Koh Samui.

Affordable and clean. And the staff is beyond amazing. Especially Anna who is full of positive energy and always there when you need her!

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Pakistan

Lovely place to stay, Anna was the best. Thank you

We love Sunny Guest House. The guest house feels like a home from home and has a very nice relaxing welcoming atmosphere.The rooms are great and very clean and having the DVD player in the room is a nice touch. We'd like to say a big thank you to Anna who made our stay amazing she is so helpful and always goes out her way to help and is so friendly always a smiling face and made our stay on the island so easy helping us organise everything. We will definitely stay again Thank you :)

Staff is excellent!! Set up all of my trips and negotiated prcing for the trips - snorkeling, kayak, island tour, full moon party, etc. Location is good - 15 minute walk to the beach, many restaurants, small bars, and shops within a few minutes from the guesthouse. No bar or restaurant in the guesthouse so there wasn't much of a "hostel" type atmosphere. Will stay here on my next visit to Samui!

• 21st Dec 2015

Our stay at Sunny Guesthouse was great! The location is amazing only a 2 minute walk to the beach! Also the staff was very helpful and helped us book all of our yours at a discounted price! I would definitely recommend this to others.

I enjoyed staying at sunny guesthouse

The staff really do their best to make sure you're taken care of and your travel plans go smoothly. I immediately felt like I was staying with a trusted friend. The guesthouse is about a 5 to 7 minute walk from Chaweng Beach, and perfectly situated to convenience stores, great restaurants, and several ATMs. Just one tip: the upper floor rooms don't get wifi coverage, but there's wifi in the lobby. I traveled with a friend and we spent all our time at the beach. This was perfect for us.

Great! David and Penzy were very helpful with booking excursions. Wifi was a bit spotty but overall good place to set up shop!

Very nice stay - only thing: the way to the beach is kind of unclear because of all the big ressorts in front of the beach, but anyway we felt really comfortable and can absolutley recommend Sunny Guesthouse

View all Koh Samui Bed and Breakfasts