Sunny Guesthouse Reviews

37/77 Moo 3, Soi Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

Our stay at Sunny Guesthouse was great! The location is amazing only a 2 minute walk to the beach! Also the staff was very helpful and helped us book all of our yours at a discounted price! I would definitely recommend this to others.

I enjoyed staying at sunny guesthouse

The staff really do their best to make sure you're taken care of and your travel plans go smoothly. I immediately felt like I was staying with a trusted friend. The guesthouse is about a 5 to 7 minute walk from Chaweng Beach, and perfectly situated to convenience stores, great restaurants, and several ATMs. Just one tip: the upper floor rooms don't get wifi coverage, but there's wifi in the lobby. I traveled with a friend and we spent all our time at the beach. This was perfect for us.

Great! David and Penzy were very helpful with booking excursions. Wifi was a bit spotty but overall good place to set up shop!

Very nice stay - only thing: the way to the beach is kind of unclear because of all the big ressorts in front of the beach, but anyway we felt really comfortable and can absolutley recommend Sunny Guesthouse

Very clean and modern guesthouse. We haven't had anything to complain about. The staff was very very friendly and helpful.. whenever we needed anything they helped us and talked to us. You can borrow DVDs which is a nice idea (but not really necessary i guess).. but as they are not the orininals the quality was poor and it was impossible to watch the whole movie. I would defo recommend this guesthouse to everyone - great value for money. Supermarket, beach etc. is just across the street.

One of the best guest houses I have stayed in, it was safe and secured ,in a great location and at a good price . Penzy and her husband David are really nice people, they sorted out my ferry trips to the next island. I would Defanatly recommend this guest house if you stayin in ko samui :)

• 8th Apr 2015