Sunny House Taipei Reviews

5F., No.12, Ln. 16, Wenhua Rd., Yonghe City, Taipei, Taiwan

Hostel is actually in an apartment, located on the 5th floor without elevators. Very clean hostel, and the hostel owner is very friendly and hospitable. She isn't there everyday though. Not a very crowded place if you are not into socialising much with strangers. 3min walk from the MRT station, with many good eats just below. 10+min walk to Le Hua Night Market. Only qualm: mosquitoes at night can be a problem.

The hostel is ok but not the management. I said I would arrive at 9pm but I was there at 1pm. I got stuck outside for hours because there was no staff inside. I had to call the hostel (it was complicated: my phone didn't work) so that the manager's sister opened the door. Even at night i didn't see any staff and I had to let the key and money where everyone could take it. I wanted to ask the staff to help me book a taxi but of course i couldn't and it put me in trouble to on time at the airport.

Its near the station. very convenient. and it is clean and the staff is so nice! i recommend this hostel. if i go to Taiwan again, I will stay here.

老闆很熱情,房間挺乾淨的,只是因爲是頂樓所以 牆壁很多沉渣下來。 如果被褥是純棉的會舒服些。 縂的來説不錯。 謝謝老闆

The hostel is actually a home-y, private, furnished apartment with room double-deck beds, and ideal for young, light and budget-conscious travelers / back-packers, staying only for a few days. The owner is very friendly and helpful for all your practical needs. It was even nice of her to do an extra effort of washing my clothes at no extra charge. The only downside is the building has no elevators, and the hostel is in the 5th floor. Also, it can be hard to find since it has no big sign outside.

The owner is very friendly and down-to-earth. She is also a great trip advisor providing useful and unique trip information and transportation tips. The only disadvantage: The hostel is situated at 5th floor which is not suitable for seniors and travelers who have heavy luggage.