Sunny Side Up Hostel Reviews

Rruga Lefter Talo, Saranda, Albania

Lovely hostel. Amazing view over the sea. Nice staff and common area to cook and hang out. Not the easiest place to find so print out a map!

This place is very confortable, and the hosts are very friendly, doing their best to help the guests for their trip. We had a good stay in this hostel.

Sunny Side Up is a small hostel with a great location, friendly and helpful staff (Gabriel hooked me up with a bus transfer from Tirana to Montenegro, thank you!!), welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, and a balcony with an amazing view, Highly recommended.

Great location, Gabriel and his gf were really helpful and so did three girls working there. Enjoyed the breakfast and the view. Very chilled atmosphere with great people from all over the world.

Very friendly and helpful staff, central location, tasty breakfast and an amazing balcony to sip your morning coffee or tea!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Romania

Breakfast was awesome! Also got to try out some yoga hosted by the hostel which was interesting and different. The atmosphere here is fantastic and it's a great place to meet others when you are a solo traveller. It's clean and the family atmosphere can't be beaten.

I stayed at sunny with 3 other female travellers i met along the way and we had such an amazing time. can say it has been one of the best experiences in albania! the atmosphere is like home and we had lots of fun. Really enjoyed the crazy drinking game. Sunny side up is a great place to meet people. The owner of the hostel is very fun and really really kind to us. on the last night we cooked traditional Albanian moussaka together and it was so tasty! We will definitely come back! WE MISS YOU!

Small comfortable hostel. Stayed in private room which was spacious and clean which had a balcony overlooking the beach. Good breakfast. Would return to this hostel in the future.

Best hostel ever! Fun and chilled out. There was even a welcome shot called Raki or something haha. Thanks Gabriel! RECOMMENDED!

cool hostel. had a great time.

• 11th May 2014

Great location and good value for money! The place is really clean and the staff is extremely friendly! Definitely a place to come back!

• 11th May 2014
  • Singapore

I loved my stay at sunny side up! It was my 1st time in Saranda and I was initially planning on staying only for 2 days but I fell in love with the town, the people, especially Gabriel (the staff) at the hostel so I extended my trip a little longer. Sunny side up is a cosy place with a fun ambience. It was exactly what i was looking for after a long month of travelling around the balkans. It's close to the promenade, shops and bars so getting around was really simple. Definitely recommended!

• 7th May 2014

Fantastic new "home feel" hostel in a great location next to the beach. Would definitely stay here again in the future.

• 7th May 2014