Sunny Side Up Reviews

Via Antonio Veneziano, 61, Palermo, Italy

Owner is spotless ,very helpful ,bed nice and comfortable,Bach aa blankets for your use .as it got cold .a nice lot of people stayed there while I was there .The price was good for the dorm . The only thing ,a Curtin is needed in the bathroom for privacy at the window .

The hostel is located close to the magnificent Massimo theatre, and the Capo market streets. From Massimo it is very easy to reach, what I use as mark for the centre of the city, the amazing Quattro Canti. The B

Sunny Side Up was an excellent choice for accommodation for my friend and I in Palermo! The owner, Alessandro, is a great person who is always around, making sure that everyone is comfortable and enjoying their stay. My friend and I only stayed for one night, but Alessandro helped cook dinner for us and we had a fantastic meal. It was great to chat with him about our travels and share stories, which made us feel like we were part of a larger family, more than just staying in a regular hostel.

Alessandro is the perfect host, very welcoming and always ready to give the best advice about the city.

Loved staying here. Alex, the owner is very welcoming. This place feels like home. We cooked a meal with the other guests and had some good conversations into the evening. Easy to find street parking. Would come and stay again.

just three words.. best hostel in palermo.!!!!!!

We had a great stay at Sunny Side Up. Alessandro was awesome and very helpful. He gave us a great map with many things to do, told us the best places to eat and even gave us a free walking tour around the city. Great value for your money and highly recommend staying here!

We really did not enjoy our stay at Sunny Side Up. It was very cheap however not worth the few extra dollars saved. We had an early flight and only needed a bed to sleep in so we chose this property. However, the owner was not very welcoming and invited friends over to party until the wee hours of the morning so we slept very little. The kitchen and common rooms were not clean. The room itself had no windows, was very stuffy and extremely loud. Would not recommend to any budget saver!

• 18th Oct 2014

Wow. I had a really great time here.Ale does everything to make you feel at home. The showers are great, beds comfy and the breakfast is really nice. A++

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts