Sunny Side Up Reviews

Via Antonio Veneziano, 61, Palermo, Sicily, Italy

Alessandro was a great host. Showed us how to get to many places and was very helpful. Not to far from downtown and near le catacombe. Would definitely book here again!!!

Very good and helpful host, nice rooms, tidy place.

• 4th Apr 2014

Very nice and helpful host. Clean, spacious and a nice atmosphere. Excellent and highly recommended.

Breakfast was depressing, the host is incredibly nice and informative, and the facility is nice.

Thanks for the personal compliments, about the breakfast I Don't know what to tell you, this is the first time somebody tell me that. I enjoied your stay in Palermo and I apologize if your stay it wasn't that good, I'll try to doing better in the future.

Alex is the nicest and the most helpful host i have met. I landed in Sicily with no guidebook and no prior research. He provided so much travel information to make me explore Palermo like a breeze. The hostel is not right in the center of activities, but it is in a nice local neighborhood so you feel safe and tranquil. Still I could easily walk to the central area in 10-20 minutes. The place is clean and simple and people I met were all super nice!!

• 9th Mar 2014

The greatest host that I hv ever met. He gave me the greatest help when I was in needed, I can say nth but to thx! If you wanna try sth local n live like a sicilian plx dun miss the chance, the host will show you ard n let u know the life there. N its the cleanest hostel I hv ever seen, a supersuper clean toilet (like the one home) U also live close with other visitors and the host, a family like feeling. There's nth to complaint and I would come back next time! Recommended to everyone!

Sunny Side Up is very nice place to stay. Owner is very friendly, the place is very clean, there is a lot of space, so it's very comfortable place.

A nice quiet place, with a kitchen, large rooms, a small but nice balcony. Close to the markets, but not real close to the sites. I would recommend this hostel highly.

Was a great staying. Like being at home of another traveller.

Stayed there for a week. Wish I had stayed longer.

Sunny side up is a great place to stay, very clean, and tidy, most friendly warming hostel I've stayed it. The host is a great guy and will give you the heads up on local advice which you would otherwise miss out on and is a well travelled guy himself so he knows how to host his guests. Highly recommend.

• 25th Jan 2014

Alessandro, the owner has an awesome little set up in central Palermo! Such a fantastic spot, central but out of the hustle and bustle of the main street, very close walking distance to everything. It feels like your at home, safe, comfortable and happy. He gives an amazing city tour and shows you the cool little places off the tourist stretch, places that you wouldn't otherwise find, understand or dare to wander.Great rooms, (no bunks! yeww!) hot shower, clean, great facilities! GREAT TIME! !

Great place to stay. He sat us down straight away and have us a map that highlighted everything worth seeing and avoiding. It helped out immensely. He told us about local spots we never would have found. The place itself was great too. You sleep comfortably in dorms for 2 that are big enough to hold 3 sets of bunk beds if he wanted to. Felt very at home there and the atmosphere is one that enables you to become familiar with the other guests. Had a great time there. Thanks for everything.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts