Sunny Side Up Reviews

Via Antonio Veneziano, 61, Palermo, Italy

Super nice accommodation. Welcoming and comfortable environment. Absolutely recommended.

• 9th May 2015

Hostel je čist, prostora je dovolj, okoliš je miren in počutiš se popolnoma varno.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Slovenia

I travelled to Palermo with a friend to spend a long weekend. Everything was excellent and we felt like home at Alessandro's place. He was very helpful with us, the place is clean and the atmosphere was really good. The city center is at 10 minutes walking and the area is safe andquiet. Even we found a parking place on the street just in front of the building. On my next trip to Palermo I will definitely stay here.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Spain

It was fantastic stay at Palermo. Location is close to Massimo theatre, center of Palermo. Nice and Clean room as well. Alessandro is the best host I have ever met and he gives great advice for city tour and street food like granita, meusa, brioche ice cream shop. I would recommend Sunny Side Up to everyone!!

The good: Nice room, good location. The bad: The owner. Upon arriving, Alessandro took us on a tour of the house and informed us of the rules. Breakfast and luggage storage not included, so their website is already false advertising. No eating or drinking in the rooms, which was pretty tough for us when he had his entire extended family over for dinner on our fist night. He took our key but refused to give the key deposit back until we returned for our stored luggage. The list goes on...

We apologize if your experience It was not as you wished, ruining part of your holidays. In order to your complain is important for us clarify what happened: -We're Sorry for our Website we are working on the new version, -We never denied the acces to common areas,never thought 6 people could be an "entire extended family" -Every luggage storage has cost per hour, we keep the key deposit as luggage deposit and we refund the difference wehope this hasn't changedyour opinion about Palermo

Great room with clean communal bathroom and kitchen. Great central location too. Alessandro, the owner, is a super cool guy who was happy to recommend places and explain how everything works in the apartment. The other lodgers/assistant were great too - very friendly and helpful. Pretty much everything you could want and great value. Recommended

• 24th Mar 2015

Owner is spotless ,very helpful ,bed nice and comfortable,Bach aa blankets for your use .as it got cold .a nice lot of people stayed there while I was there .The price was good for the dorm . The only thing ,a Curtin is needed in the bathroom for privacy at the window .

The hostel is located close to the magnificent Massimo theatre, and the Capo market streets. From Massimo it is very easy to reach, what I use as mark for the centre of the city, the amazing Quattro Canti. The B

Sunny Side Up was an excellent choice for accommodation for my friend and I in Palermo! The owner, Alessandro, is a great person who is always around, making sure that everyone is comfortable and enjoying their stay. My friend and I only stayed for one night, but Alessandro helped cook dinner for us and we had a fantastic meal. It was great to chat with him about our travels and share stories, which made us feel like we were part of a larger family, more than just staying in a regular hostel.

Alessandro is the perfect host, very welcoming and always ready to give the best advice about the city.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts