Sunny Side Up Reviews

Via Antonio Veneziano, 61, Palermo, Italy

It's in a good location just like 10 minutes walk from city centre. We spend there just the night so I cannot tell much about. It was just fine for a night to spend.

Excellent place to stay in Palermo. Fantastic atmosphere with Alessandro.

Great hostel with great location. Everything very clean, and the owner are really helpful

• 15th Sep 2014

Staff were extremely helpful! thank you very much

In my life I've been in many hotels, hostels, B&B. I've seen everything, from the worst hostels to the best luxury hotels. But NO ONE was as WONDERFUL, amazing, nice, cool, as this one! So far the BEST B&B I've EVER been in! You feel at home as nowhere else! I love the neighborhood, you find everything there, the building is nice, windows big, a lot of air enters and you fell a freshness in those big rooms that have the taste of happiness. The host is amazing, always ready to help, a nice guy

This is a really small hostel, maybe 8 people can stay here, but it's nice in that way. Alessandro goes out of his way to make your stay exceptional. You should take bus # 122 to get to the hostel quick and easy to/from the bus/train station. Breakfast is included with tea, coffee, 2 pastries, and corn flakes...and you are served when you wake up, not during certain hours. The balcony is nice--the only thing I didn't like was the smoking on the balcony with the doors open.

I had a great time here! I felt like on home! The place is beautiful and relax! The owner was really nice with me and really friendly and kind! I regreat i didnt stay more days! I definitly recommend you to sleep here! :) thank you for the nice experience!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Mexico

- Room was ok although no too much ventilation was available in the room we got - Location: well conected by bus to centre of Palermo. Very close to Nino U ballerino (Palermitan street food) - the host speaks english and spanish - the price is quite cheap which makes it an excelent option

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Alessandro is very nice, of good advices and makes you feel yourself at home, unscared about your stuff since he is very careful with it. His place is clean and lightful... well, you should definetly like your stay at his hostel ! Espacially for this price.

Alessandro was really helpful and the location was within walking Distance of everything we needed!

It was a wonderful experience... Thanks to Alessandro, we got the chance to experience the real sicilian life... The accommodation is exactly like on the photos, clean, comfortable and nice...No doubt that is excellent value for the money

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Macedonia

Very nice place!I would suggest it to everyone,me and my friend even came back there at the end of our trip,the atmosphere is relaxed and the apartment is extremely cool ,near the city center...

• 26th Jul 2014

Great place, exceptional owner, highly recommanded!

Great stay at this B&B would recommend to anyone travelling. Great host, who was extremely helpful, had great knowledge of the area and made us all laugh. We felt right at home with free use of the facilities available. Would definitely return to this B&B if in Palermo again!

• 20th Jul 2014

We are a German couple and spent 3 Nights at Alessandros B&B. Sunny Side Up was our first stop within our three weeks Italy trip. We had an awesome time in Palermo and Allesandro is a very nice and helpful Person. He keeps the House safe and clean. We felt very welcome at his Place and would stay there any time again. Greetings from Germany:) Caroline & Philipp

• 19th Jul 2014

My friend and I stay at Sunny for 4 days. We had a great time, Alessandro was very nice and extremely helpful. The facilities were super clean and the atmosphere was relaxing and friendly. If I ever come back to Palermo I know where to stay =)

• 9th Jul 2014

We had a wonderful time at this hostel, the owner Alessandro showed us lots of cool places in town and was really nice. The rooms were big and the beds were good. If we ever come back to palermo we will go here again! Great hostel!

Had a lovely time!

Though a bit off the beaten path, this hostel was so unique and intimate. Alessandro was a wonderful host and I can only hope that he considered a cooking class (or two!) as part of everyone's hostel experience. The rooms were very comfortable, safe, and private (my friend and I had our own room!). The rest of the city is, for the most part, within a fifteen to twenty minute walk. We will absolutely stay with Alessandro the next chance we get to return to Palermo!

This hostel was perfekt for my needs! Just 10 minutes walk away from Politeama and 20 mins away from the University of Palermo. Hostel is clean, peaceful, friendly, and great value for money. The general manager delivers a professional and very personal service. I definetely recommend it

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts