9.6
Superb 211 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 211 Total Reviews
Sunny Side Up Located at Via Antonio Veneziano, 61, , Palermo.
Italy
Palermo 90138 Via Antonio Veneziano, 61
96% 211
38.1199894 13.3453333
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
22nd Aug 2016

Nice, clean place to stay and handy to the places I wanted to see.

22nd Aug 2016

Clean hostel in a quiet neighborhood not too far from the city centre. Very friendly, helpful, and open staff. Good and cheap breakfast. Spacious rooms and high ceilings. Lockers and keys for security. I love the place and would stay again. Highly recommended.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

This place is amazing, really clean, beds are comfortable, bathroom is clean, big and easy to use. If will be at Palermo for sure I will stay again!

• India, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
6.3

The location was slightly far from the main tourist attractions. The stay was neat, clean and cozy. However a bit too strict with the rules, worked for us since it was just one night. But compared to our other stays in Italy, this didn't give us the freedom that we always look for in a stay. We check-in at 11, but were asked to leave our bags and come back after 3 as they wanted the entire house empty for cleaning. Other hostels let you crash in the common area while the room gets cleaned.

Ciao, Our place is located between 10 and 15 min walking distance ( it depends how fast you walk ) from "Massimo Theater" which is the middle of city center, Check in it starts at 3 PM and check out is untill 11 AM, you can leave your luggage without problems but in order to make the place nice and tidy (common areas as well ) for you and for the rest of ours Guests, we need Freedom of time and no interruptions because the place it's not a Big hostel. Thanks so much for your review, we hope to see you again. Ciao

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

'Sunny Side Up is a great little hostel in Palermo. Though it's not located very centrally, the area around the hostel has some nice places to eat and drink and the neighbourhood feels very safe. Alessandro is full of knowledge about Sicily and gave us some great recommendations. Because of his rules, the hostel doesn't have a very 'hostel' feel but it does mean that it is incredibly well kept and very clean.'

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

Alessandro is very friendly and helpful. 15min walk from bus stop and 35min walk to train station. No bunk beds and very comfy, its more like the feel of a large apartment you are with about several other people. Single but large bathroom and balcony. Breakfast is nice, coffee, tea, cereal and pastry for 1 euro 50. I had a great stay!

3rd Aug 2016

Very comfortable property, I had a nice relaxed stay here. Feels more like a large apartment with several beds (not bunk beds, which was nice!) in each room than a proper hostel. The owner/manager who is on site was very helpful for recommendations and took guests out with his friends every evening! I wish I hadn't been so tired during my stay so that I could have gone out with them. Only complaints were that there was only one bathroom for everyone, and it was quite a walk to the center.

I'm happy to hear that you had good time during your stay, I like to show nice area to spend the evening but unfortunately I can't do it every single evening.....even if the city center is about 10 min walking from the hostel.

31st Jul 2016

Three years after the first time I stayed at Alessandro's B&B, not much has changed: his house is still spotless, cosy and quiet. The dorm has more then enough room for every occupant, the beds are really comfortable, the veranda is nice and breezy and it's in a nice area of the city: close to the city center but not too close! I'll defenitely choose it again, next time I go to Palermo.

20th Jul 2016

Very clean and stylish hostel!! The host is amazing, and will take you out on the town to all the cool local spots in Palermo. 10/10 stars, I would highly recommend this hostel!! :)

18th Jul 2016

Had a great time during my two nights. A little out of town but that's not a problem as the neighbourhood is nice. Owner is a wealth of knowledge so def get some tips off him