Sunny Side Up

Superb 225 Total Reviews
Superb 225 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 18-24
14th May 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights, and I highly recommend it if you're going to Palermo! It's a short walk to downtown, the neighbourhood is quiet at night, and the whole place is very clean and spacious. I especially appreciated that Alessandro (the guy who runs the hostel) took the time to give me ideas of things to see in the city and in other parts of Sicily. Nothing bad to say, I'll be staying here again if I go back to Palermo!