Sunny Side Up Reviews

Via Antonio Veneziano, 61, Palermo, Italy

Great room with clean communal bathroom and kitchen. Great central location too. Alessandro, the owner, is a super cool guy who was happy to recommend places and explain how everything works in the apartment. The other lodgers/assistant were great too - very friendly and helpful. Pretty much everything you could want and great value. Recommended

• 24th Mar 2015

Owner is spotless ,very helpful ,bed nice and comfortable,Bach aa blankets for your use .as it got cold .a nice lot of people stayed there while I was there .The price was good for the dorm . The only thing ,a Curtin is needed in the bathroom for privacy at the window .

The hostel is located close to the magnificent Massimo theatre, and the Capo market streets. From Massimo it is very easy to reach, what I use as mark for the centre of the city, the amazing Quattro Canti. The B

Sunny Side Up was an excellent choice for accommodation for my friend and I in Palermo! The owner, Alessandro, is a great person who is always around, making sure that everyone is comfortable and enjoying their stay. My friend and I only stayed for one night, but Alessandro helped cook dinner for us and we had a fantastic meal. It was great to chat with him about our travels and share stories, which made us feel like we were part of a larger family, more than just staying in a regular hostel.

Alessandro is the perfect host, very welcoming and always ready to give the best advice about the city.

Loved staying here. Alex, the owner is very welcoming. This place feels like home. We cooked a meal with the other guests and had some good conversations into the evening. Easy to find street parking. Would come and stay again.

just three words.. best hostel in palermo.!!!!!!

We had a great stay at Sunny Side Up. Alessandro was awesome and very helpful. He gave us a great map with many things to do, told us the best places to eat and even gave us a free walking tour around the city. Great value for your money and highly recommend staying here!

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts