Sunny Sitges Flat Reviews

Calle de Hipolito Lazaro, 9, ap. 22, 2-nd floor, Sitges, Catalonia, Spain

wow!! What can I say? It was everything it said and more. We even had use of a laptop and an ironing board. If there was anything lacking there was no mirror in the bedroom and no where to hang our beach towels. The kitchen and bathroom were brand new and fully equipped with top of the range appliances. Washing services and hire bikes were available for a small extra charge. We arrived by car and free parking was within a minutes walk. We would recommend this flat.

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Very comfortable apartment. Friendly and welcoming staff. Was given a laptop for free use. Housekeeping service staff every day. Great location near the train station and the municipal market. Vali thank you for everything!

I enjoyed my stay at this excellent apartment in the heart of a lovely town. The apartment was very clean and it had all the facilites I needed and more - even a laptop for my own use. The ownrer was very nice - very helpful and kind. This place was better than a 5 star hotel at a fraction of the cost. Well done.

Only downside was a bit expensive use of washing machine and bikes. Otherwise, all top notch

Outstanding accomodation. Good value for the money. Vali is extremly efficient and helpful. I had a computer in my room with free Wi Fi

A great place to stay. The only thing was in the double bedroom, considering it was the deluxe room, it needs to be made known that the bed is a fold out rather than a double, it wasn't that comfortable, no problem but not what you're expecting in a 'deluxe' room. It also needs a mirror and a rubbish bin in the room so you don't have to keep going out. Other than that it was fine.

Very happy with my stay there.

The owner of the flat was extremely nice and helpful! The flat itself was really fashionable and quiet.

The guy who owns the place is very friendly and will do everything he can to make you feel at home. very clean and comfortable , excellent location . good value for money .

Staff is very helpful n the place is very close to the monbus station as well as to the town. U get to use whatever that is in the kitchen besides facilities I mean beverages too like coffee n tea. Thank you so much, Vali. Highly recommended for budget stay.

View all Sitges Bed and Breakfasts