Sunny's Adelaide Backpackers Hostel Reviews

139 Franklin St, Adelaide, Australia

Stayed a week. A very homely place with fantastic staff and a nice atmosphere. The facilities are pretty run down and some renovation might be needed but everything is very clean. You get pancakes every morning and the beds are comfy! The wifi is free and pretty fast. Would love to stay here again!

Such a cosy place, you instantly feel at home - it's not the biggest, the cleanest or has the most facilities, but the managers will help you with anything and everything! They have free pancakes every morning aswell, that are just delicious!

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Denmark

What Sunny's lacks in facilities & cleanliness, it makes up for in the staff. The guys at Sunny's found my friend and I a good job for the weekend; were helpful whenever we needed something; and even gave us a refund on nights we paid for when our plans changed. The atmosphere was laid back but friendly and the pancakes were awesome. Thanks for making my stay in Adelaide a good one!

This was a nice hostel. If I wasn't here during the low season, I'm sure I would have met even more interesting people. My roommates were nice, the staff is nice, and makes pancakes in the morning. They have FREE PARKING, and this is in the downtown area, so this is really important. Adelaide's parking is expensive. The wifi was good, and they have to ping-pong table. I would stay here again. For $18 per night, it was well worth it.

The only problem is the temperature....it was really cold more or less the same temperature of outside!!