Sunny's Adelaide Backpackers Hostel Reviews

139 Franklin St, Adelaide, Australia

The only problem is the temperature....it was really cold more or less the same temperature of outside!!

Great location, friendly staff and very tasty pancakes. But the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in and a teeny, tiny kitchen.

Hostel small but very clean especially the dormitories. Staff very friendly and helpfully. Kitchen too small, a few tools, but excellent pancakes offered every morning at breakfast. Very uncomfortable beds, the mattresses are like slices. It seems sleeping on timbers. bathrooms totally unsuitable but however clean.

Worst bed ever. And the reception immediately scared me about the place I was going to the next day, for a fruit picking job. However they did let me leave my luggage there untill I had to catch my bus. And the pancakes were nice.

Loved my stay here. Stayed more than a week, lovely staff who help you with anything and keep the place clean. :)

This hostel is pleasant : it is clean, safe and the staff is nice. The location is good, in the center of the city, the free wifi and the breakfast are included in the rent. There is also a backyard and a parking. Only drawback : some mattresses are a little old.

• 1st May 2014

Awesome backpacker, been there a week and had a great time. The place might not be the tidyest but the staff are extremely friendly and helpful with everything you need. Plus there's free wifi and pancakes!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Israel

Was only there for one night but enjoyed our stay. The guy at reception were dead friendly, and helpful booking our taxi for us for an early flight the next day. Was in a good location right next to the bus station and not to fair from all the main shopping.

• 5th Apr 2014

The hostel in general is small but pretty nice and especially the staff is really friendly and I felt welcome :-) The pancakes in the morning were awesome but you can't really sleep. The matrasses are like stones, so you can't really call them matresses because you just lay on timber. That was not that nice!

This place badly needs a renovation. Girls bathroom was broken so had to use one downstairs. I dont think its so dirty but when its old its hard to clean. Staff was nice. A bit warm. Had a fan. Didnt use the kitchen but saw people do.

Very nice staff, Free Pancakes => awesome!! Free wifi worked pretty good. Can onlu recommend this hostel.:)

I really enjoyed my stay at sunny's, the staff was really nice and friendly! They have a good price, good location, nice people, free wifi, free pancakes for breakfast and they also dropped me of at the airport after my stay, I don't think that they make this every time but it was really nice! I also forgot some of my stuff at the hostel and they sent me the things to perth :) I really recommend this hostel!!

• 12th Feb 2014