8.1
Fabulous 262 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 262 Total Reviews
Sunny's Adelaide Backpackers Hostel Located at 139 Franklin St, , Adelaide.
Australia
Adelaide South Australia SA 5000 139 Franklin St
81% 262
-34.9276712 138.5940313
    Rooms available

• heylenroy9046
  • Belgium, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

Great location, extremely helpful staff

• Finland, Female, 31-40
28th Apr 2016

Lovely staff and great location. Rooms are not new but definitely clean. Great location.

12th Apr 2016

This hostel has the best staff I have ever encountered. Let me tell you a story: I was interested in a certain tour, so Pete, one of the managers, said he'd get in touch with the operators and not only book me in but get me a discount as well. The next day he came up to me and apologized for not being able to get the discount due to the popularity of the tour, and instead gave me a free night at the hostel. Fantastic.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2016

We arrived late to the hostel since we stayed only one night. At the next day we were catching the bus 8 am in the morning. The manager received us late and he prepared the breakfast a little bit earlier because we needed to catch the bus. He was really kind with us, and we really Appreciate his kindness. A negative point, I tried to contact them from their website and I've never received a reply. But the service was excellent

17th Mar 2016

If I could give this hostel more than 100% I would. It isn't a polished, modern hostel and the showers aren't perfect but after a year of backpacking the staff here are the most helpful I have met. It is run by genuine, friendly guys who go the extra mile and then some to help their guests. They helped me so much in looking for a car and I saw them help other backpackers with a series of problems. The hostel has a friendly vibe, free pancakes and a great location. Would definitely recommend!

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2016

Sunnys is amazing! It's super friendly and feels more like a house than a hostel. There is always free food around and everyone is easy to chat to. The best thing about the hostel is the staff. Peter couldn't do enough to help us with our car relocation, so helpful and wanted to make sure we had the best experience. Couldn't recommend staying there enough.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2016

This is a very good place! You get free breakfast and the staff is unbelievable kind! A clean hostel and a great homily atmosphere! And that for a cheap price 😊

21st Feb 2016
6.9

The hostel is in a good location and not too big. The kitchen was good too. But don't expect too much. The rooms were okay but the mattresses are really bad. It is hard and if you expect a good sleep forget it. The bathrooms could be cleaner.

• woutervanhoofstat3425
  • Belgium, Male, 18-24
19th Feb 2016
7.1

The bed was very bad but all the rest was good

11th Feb 2016
6.3

The bathrooms and bedrooms look dirty and the building seems to be very old.