Sunny's Adelaide Backpackers Hostel

Fabulous 386 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 386 Total Reviews

23rd Mar 2017

I don't know why but room was really hot Except that it's good hostel

• Germany, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2017

I only stayed there for one night, but I could have stayed for longer. It was a really nice stay. It's clean and you got everything you need. The staff is really great. They were really friendly and helpful, especially when I found out that I booked the wrong date and they still gave me a place to sleep. I would definitely go there again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

Great backpackers with a good vibe. Super helpful staff! This place has character + soul!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2017
6.3

It was pretty quiet when I went and the rooms were pretty basic. I only stayed for one night so it was everything I needed. Staff were awesome and friendly.

• Denmark, Female, 31-40
8th Mar 2017

We stayed at Sunny's for 5 days - the room was small and very warm and a bit noisy. The ladies toilet downstairs can't be locked and the shower head is very low. BUT all of this dosen't matter!!! The staff is friendly, helpfull and like family. Dave makes pancakes enery morning for everyone. Pete helps with the booking of trips and so on AND he drove us to the airport himself. They go that extra mile for their guests and we would highly recommend this hostel for anyone who is going to adelaide.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017
4.9

John at reception was really nice and welcoming but this place is just falling apart! The wifi is really bad and only works in the common room. There was a rotten tennis table in the backyard ( def not as in pictures), impossible to play. The pancakes for breakfast were nice but I hate to give my money to places that takes of advantage of budget travellers to avoid maintening the place.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

Brilliant for how much you pay!! Free brekkie was fab, owners where a lot of help and very friendly we felt 100% comfortable on our stay here and would stay again The only down side was the rooms where a little cramped.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
16th Jan 2017
8.0

Supernice staff, really friendly and even customer minded: want to make your stay the best. Wifi is very slow but free. No lockers available. Clean and nice kitchen. Every morning free pancakes yummy!

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Jan 2017
4.0

This was probably one of the worst hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff were lovely, but apart from the staff and location there was nothing positive about the experience. The rooms and bathrooms were not clean, the common area was like some kind of run down student accommodation type dive. We were in a room of 8 people, but the room itself was tiny, once all 8 people and their bags were in the room you couldn't move. No aircon, and the fan barely worked, we were there when the temp was 35c.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

I may have only been here one night but I wished I'd stayed longer. The guys running sunnys are super helpful and go out of the way to make your experience great. I arrived late and they directed me straight in the way of where I could purchase food (always my number one priority). Pancakes for breakfast were great even in my hungover state. They then allowed me to relax in the hostel until my flight that evening. They really want you to enjoy your experience there and it shows.