SunnyLakeHostel Reviews

ul. 11Oktombri 15, Ohrid, Macedonia

Loved this hostel. The brothers who runs it are great. Easy to meet people, very well located all in all a perfect hostel. Would def go there again !

I wish I'd stayed longer! I loved this place. Comfiest hostel bed of my life. Good lockers, lots of outlets, decent wifi that reached the rooms. The guys that run the place are super helpful and nice. Perfect location (a little hard to find but if you ask the locals they'll get you there). Easy to meet people if you're travelling solo. Love love love. One complaint: the bathrooms left a little to be desired.

This has got to be one of the best hostels I've stayed in so far - the staff is extremely helpful and nice, the atmosphere in the hostel is amazing (very easy to meet other people), location is very good and the rooms (as well as the rest of hostel) are more than nice. I'm definitely coming back to Ohrid and when I do I definitely plan on staying in SunnyLakeHostel.

Great hostel with nice outside area. Eventhough the bathrooms were not always very clean. However, in case I come back to Ohrid I would chose the same hostel. The atmosphare is great and the owner is very helpful.

Great place to meet other travelers (you might call it a party hostel) and the guys that run it are very helpful. Solid wifi. The bathrooms on upper floors could use a good cleaning. Doors to individual rooms don't lock but there are lockers.

Staff is very friendly, even you can hang out with them. during my staying at sunny lake i felt like its my summer house.

Great hostel and staff

Sometimes you have to wait a while for a bathroom because there's only a couple but this on the hillside hostel is great and has some awesome staff :)

Great location, great atmosphere, very helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Excellent - had a great time, really relaxed, great place to meet others, staff were all brilliant! Best hostel I've been to in ages!

• 24th Jun 2014

Nice hostel, great location, friendly staff, good breakfast, few toilets/bathrooms - would stay there again. Free locks would be nice.

Was absolutely perfect. The staff were so friendly and so helpful. Huge lockers, decent kitchen and varied common areas for a chilled or loud vibe. Easy to meet people. :)

The hostel is PERFECT for younger, solo travelers looking for a social atmosphere. I had stayed in the dorms and in the private room...and the quality/value of the dorms were a lot better than the room (room did not have wifi, bed was a lot less comfortable, shower head did not work). The hostel owner was VERY helpful, there was a plethora of information on local travel areas, and there were plenty of opportunities to participate in social activities. Location was also great!

An amazing hostel in Lake Ohrid. Extremely helpful staff and a very charming environment. Good place to chill and meet people. Happy with my stay and would absolutely recommend it to everyone.

The Hostel is in the old town, near the lake and all the main attraction. The Staff is really nice and really helpfull. Good place to stay

Great atmosphere with lots of things to do and see around. Despite some challenges for unseen reasons, it's a fun place to be and enjoy Ohrid in a great hospitality and friendly environment.

Had a great time here! Really friendly and enthusiastic staff. I love the great view from the room and balcony.

Excellent stay here!!

Spectacular place. I had an amazing three days here and I wish I could have stayed longer. This is a fantastic place for meeting other travelers and for having a really chilled out, really fun time. Legendary staff. Thanks so much for a great time in Ohrid!

The kind of place where you think of reasons why you should extend your stay and I did :-)