SunnyLakeHostel Reviews

ul. 11Oktombri 15, Ohrid, Macedonia

Just stayed a night on my way to Albania. Helpful staff and nice location but a bit funky to find in the dark.

Great central location and good social atmosphere. Facilities are all there and decent and clean, albeit maybe a little tired.

Great location, you can see the lake and mountains from the balcony. Easy to walk the town or take a stroll around the lake. The staff were excellent, really helpful and they've got bus schedules for just about everywhere which helps a lot. Good kitchen, nice common areas inside and out and during the season a great spot to meet other travelers. I'd stay here again.

It was my second time in SunnyLakeHostel, and I want to back there again and again.

• 5th May 2015
  • Russia

Awesome hostel and really friendly staff! The rooms are nice and clean and breakfast is included too! I would definitely recommend!

My stay at Sunny Lake Hostel was great. It is centrally located and close to main areas of interest. The vibe was relaxed and open. I was in a 4 bed door and there were lockers for everyone as well as additional storage drawers under the bunk, you just need a padlock. The kitchen is small but well stocked. Common areas are great for socializing. The owner is friendly & very very helpful. He cares about his guests. I felt safe though I would have like to have seen the front gate/door locked.

Awesome place to stay, great location, facilities and spaces to relax. Jocko is extremely helpful and welcoming, would definitely go back.

Absolutely awesome hostel! In old town, 2 minutes from water and 5 from castle! Good breakfast, rooftop lounge and basement lounge with tv. Guys running the hostel are absolutely amazing and the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever slept on!

Excellently located, with very friendly staff.

Loved my stay here! Only wish was for no rain during my stay and that I could stay longer!

We stayed three days at the Sunny Lake Hostel, and all was perfect, the terrasse was sunny indeed, the atmosphere very cool thanks to Djoko, his kindness and smile, and to the nice people we met there who were all very friendly and helpful! We'll definitely remember these evenings in the living room, around the wood-burning stove, watching the Dutsh kitchen TV ;) thank you Djoko, take care !

• 18th Feb 2015