SunnyLakeHostel Reviews

ul. 11Oktombri 15, Ohrid, Macedonia

Excellently located, with very friendly staff.

Loved my stay here! Only wish was for no rain during my stay and that I could stay longer!

We stayed three days at the Sunny Lake Hostel, and all was perfect, the terrasse was sunny indeed, the atmosphere very cool thanks to Djoko, his kindness and smile, and to the nice people we met there who were all very friendly and helpful! We'll definitely remember these evenings in the living room, around the wood-burning stove, watching the Dutsh kitchen TV ;) thank you Djoko, take care !

• 18th Feb 2015

I liked a cozy atmosphere / really nice and friendly owner / free breakfast / big storage for luggages / the view from the terrace. It would've been nice if I could've used wifi in my room.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Japan

SunnyLakeHostel is the place to stay in Ohrid if you want to have a good time!! It's perfectly located, beds are comfy, common areas are great, breakfast is good and abundant but most of all the staff is awesome!! Gyoko (the owner) made absolutely everything in his power to make my stay in Ohrid memorable!