9.6
Superb 820 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 820 Total Reviews
SunnyLakeHostel Located at ul. 11Oktombri 15, , Ohrid.
Macedonia
Ohrid 6000 ul. 11Oktombri 15
96% 820
41.1143440 20.7989323
    Rooms available

23rd Apr 2016

Excellent and the helpfulness of the host was immense

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

I had the best time here! The hostel itself has really nice outside spaces to chill out in, is really clean, beds are comfy, lots of things for breakfast, everyone was in a really good mood and Djoko was super helpful even when I messed up some things haha. I hope to bring my friends back here! Thanks for a great stay! -Katie

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
19th Apr 2016

Great view and pretty kind host!

4th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel! Very good situated!!! Staff very helpful!! A lovely breakfast included, plus pop corn and peanuts during the night!!

• Japan, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2016

The owner was such a lovely guy. He helped me out to go to Berat from Ohrid. I had to change the bus twice, but as he said it wasn't difficult. The whole place has good vibes and chill out. The only problem was that when I had shower I got hot water only 3 minuets.

1st Mar 2016

Really cool, laid back place--I would definitely recommend. The staff was so friendly and chill, offering to put on a movie for me when the hostel was quiet and always checking in to make sure everything was alright. They also set out eggs, bread, tomatoes, cereal, coffee, jams and butter for breakfast, and helped me figure how to get to my next destination. Great hostel in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2016

I enjoyed too much. Had great times.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
16th Jan 2016

Very friendly staff with great flexibility and always willing to provide help if needed!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jan 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Sunny Lake Hostel. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and made us feel at home. It was raining the day we left, and he drove us to the bus station, so we did not have to catch a taxi. Beds were very comfortable, but the map provided was difficult to read. Overall, would definitely recommend staying here.

6th Jan 2016

By far the kindest hostel owner ever!! I spent 3 nights here, and enjoyed every minute of it :) the hostel is filled with character, and charismatic charm.The facilities, Location, cleanliness and breakfast are spot on! Theres also lots of information everywhere about travelling to Albania,Greece,Bulgaria and all of the different sites with Macedonia, the amount of knowledge is tremendous :) This goes down as one of my al-time favourite places, and I will no doubt be back again, it's great!