Sunpath Mongolia Reviews

Building 37-56 apartment (2 floor), (door code-13), Baga toirog, khoroo 6, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

One of the best hostels, hospitality, location, service......it feels comfortable , just like home...I was pick up from the bus station, by the hostel driver...nice Mongolian .....giving all the right info...meet many travelers....just home.

Staff were extremely helpful. They helped me arrange tours to Terelji National Park and booked train tickets for me. Ulaanbaator is not big and every attractions, museums are in walking distance. I will definitely stay in this hotel again next time when I travel to Mongolia!

Its exterior doesn't look inviting but the interior is very nice and comfortably heated in spring when it s harshly cold outside. Living room and all room areas including bathroom are very spacious and comfortable. All staff are friendly and informative. The host can ring the local authority straightaway for more information when being asked. I do love this place and highly recommend to all of you.

Great hostel , nice staff and good location. They picked us up from the train station with massive bike boxes and even waited while we went through customs! Awesome! Only issue was the WiFi was very bad, but they were fixing this.

• 16th Apr 2015

In a walking distance to most attractions and they offer you free pick up from the railway station. Decent affordable tours are available no matter one day or a trip away fir a few days . Nice and comfortable to stay in as if you are at home. I really like the place .

Good hostel in Mongolia! Big plus they pick you up for free in the tra station or bus station. And they help you if you are not there but the time the Chinese visa arrives. Thanks for that!!!!! I miss not having a big map in the common area where they show what things you can do while you are in Ulaanbataar. They provide tours so basically the info you receive is from the tours they do. If you want to do things on your own you'll stragle finding the info of how and where.

The most impressive feature is the friendly staff being supportive and informative, but the only downside is the lack of key to get through the gate. Anyway you simply knock and the staff will open the gate for you in no time.

Ended up staying at Sunpath quite a few days, really clean nice hostel and Doljmaa and her husband were lovely, really looked after me! Also did the Gobi Desert tour, I had a great time!! Quite a lot of driving but Serjey our guide and our driver were awesome. Saw some really cool stuff and stayed with ger families. Bear in mind that she will literally say anything to get you on a tour though ;-) overall lovely place, very clean, amazing staff, good wifi, great tours = stay here! :)

Really great hostel. Doljmaa and her husband are great hosts and they also run tours which are great fun!

Great hostel, offers airport transfers, friendly staff, provided free breakfast, safe and secure (lockers in every room), 24h reception, clean and comfortable, happy to provide advice/help organise things for you, good location (walking distance from central square and lots of restaurants etc.

• 2nd Mar 2015

My stay was excellent overall and I will recommend this place to everyone coming to UB!

Awesome place run by a lovely family. Great chilled out vibe and Doljmaa really cannot do enough for you. I went on the four night, five day Central Mongolia tour and it was great value for money as the tour, guide and driver were all absolutely fantastic. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting UB!

The hostel was very cozy and the staff were so kind and helpful! I was a bit sick when I arrived and they kept checking on me and put other guests who arrived later in their other dorm room so that they wouldn't be disturbed by my cough. Highly recommended!

We had a great stay at Sunpath. In addition to our time in UB being excellent, Doljmaa organized a great trip for us into central Mongolia. Couldn't have asked for more.

Well, so far one of the most value choices for money ! Stayed there almost 10 days included trip and it was the best experience I could get in Mongolia! Very friendly staff, amazing drivers - always care about their guests, ready to help all the time ! (they helped me get medicine when I got sick and checked on me every day while i went on trip to countryside). You want regret ! :)

• 22nd Dec 2014