Sunpath Mongolia

• Building 37-56 apartment (2 floor), (door code-13), Baga toirog, khoroo 6, Chingeltei District,, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Superb 441 Total Reviews
Superb 441 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
7th Jun 2017
6.9

1. Not easy to find- no sign on building or door itself to reassure you that you are in the right place. After I knocked, I was led to a different building & handed off to different staff 2. This place is like a train station- people coming & going at all hours. As soon as someone left at 7.30 in the morning, staff came into the room to remake the bed & put a new person in (while several of us were still *trying* to sleep) 3. Flimsy lockers, not very secure 4. Sad breakfast- bread, butter, jam

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
18th May 2017
5.7

The place was hard to find. There was a small sign in front but the entrance was hard to find. I booked here to go on a tour but I couldn't find the owner to book one. So I went some where else to book a tour. She later complained I did not go trough her. The atmosphere was good tho for the night I stayed and the beds weren't bad. Just missed the connection with the staff and the service I came for.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2017

Great hostel where you get to meet a lot of fellow travellers! Best thing about it is that they run a lot of tours, and they helped me get the most out of my very short stay in Mongolia at a reasonable price, even though I was there as a solo traveller. Very recommendable!

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

-Extremely helpful and nice staff. Some people are English speaking but if they can't then they'll call Doljmaa, the owner. -Large bedrooms and living space made it easy to make friends with other hostelers -The entrance seems a bit sketchy, but inside the hostel itself great. -Could pay at any time -Near to a lot of places to eat and all the attractions -Felt very safe in the hostel. -Doljmaa was able organized a pick up from the hotel the day before I arrived.

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Great hostel; clean, warm atmosphere and friendly staff. Highly recommend. We also booked our tour through sunpath. It was amazing and well worth the money.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

Nice hostel but would be a bit crowded if it was full. Great if you're looking for a tour, we showed up and got offered a tour with a group that night which we really enjoyed. Doljmaa is really lovely. Hostel is almost impossible to find, I recommend asking them to pick you up from the train station (it's free) or wherever you are arriving.

23rd Mar 2017

Great wee hostel. It's a bit hard to find and the outside is quite daunting but really nice and homely inside. Location is very very central and you can walk most places. Staff are friendly and chilled out. They will collect you and leave you to your train.

8th Mar 2017

Great place. Clean. Lovely owner. It was off season but I still managed to find people to travel with. Awesome wifi. Cozy. The location is good, just a few blocks from the government square. I did tours through them too. Amazing hostel and really good tours. Highly recommend this place.

13th Jan 2017

love the hostel, love the staff, would happily stay here again