Sunpath Mongolia Reviews

Building 37-56 apartment (2 floor), (door code-13), Baga toirog, khoroo 6, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

perfect stay! Doljmaa runs the Hostel and the Tours perfect. Can fully recommend it :-)

Very good hostel, probably the best. People there are really nice and helpfull, in particular Doodjma, who is really nice. It is really clean and my time there was perfect. I highly recommended this guesthouse in UB, which was my favorite.

Everything was good, specially the tour we booked in Central Mongolia. Our guide, Dashka, was really nice and he really cared for us! It's been such an amazing experience.

Very pleasant stay overall, nice dorms and not too noisy neighbourhood considering how bad the rest of the city can be at night. The owner/proprietor is fantastic and very helpful in arranging any activities you're interested in undertaking during your stay, I arrived on a Monday evening without anything planned or booked and on Tuesday evening I was 300 km out in the Gobi, sleeping in a ger (voluntarily, of course). The included breakfast isn't much but considering the price it's to be expected

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Really clean spacious Hostal with great beds. The staff had the bathroom and toilet cleaned non stop and the staff were really kind and helpful. I stayed at another Hostal in Mongolia and sunpath was by far the superior of the two. It maybe an extra 5 mins walk from centre of city but its worth that walk.

Amazing! Wonderful hostel and well run. The owner Doljmaa was so kind, friendly and helpful. Not only was the hostel perfect but I booked a tour through Sun Path as well and was much cheaper than competitors. I cannot speak highly enough of this establishment. If you want to have a good experience in Mongolia, stay here.

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpfull. Weve got a free transfer to the trainstation. Good working Wifi, the hostel is clean, enough good working showers, would recommened this place to anyone.The breakfast that is included isnt really special. Just bread and jam but there a wonderfull bakery around the corner:-)

• 2nd Aug 2015

We loved our stay here. This would be one of our first choices of stay in UB. The place had a nice hostel atmosphere getting us some new friends.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • India

Great hostel, nice location and very friendly and helpful staff. Nice big rooms and although the lockers were small fitted everything valuable I had. Wifi could only be used by a certain number of people at a time it seemed but wasn't too much of an issue.

Basic, but homely feel. The owner is very helpful.

Sunpath was nice, however there are two parts to the hostel. Before my tour I was on one side which has a couple of showers and toilets (separate rooms) and large common area. After though I was in the original side which only had one bathroom for twelve people and very little common area. I really enjoyed hanging out in the larger common area, but then when I was staying in the other part the staff would question why I was there. If you can, request to be in the new part.

It was a very cozy place.

We had a great stay at Sunpath. Pick up from the bus station was great as we don't think we would have found the tucked in place on our own! Breakfast is good and trip was easy enough to book. Doljmaa has lots of information to share re the tours so just chat to her! Dorms are spacious and with lockers. 10 min walk to the square and few restaurants close by.

Nice and clean place. Bed was comfy and the shower was great (especially in Mongolia standard). It felt very homey.

A very nice place inside with good staff, free water, cool temperatures (which is a good thing), and fast WiFi. The buildings and stairs are quite worn, as is the numberpad for entering, meaning that when we wanted to check in, since the numberpad on the door didn't work and there was no doorbell, we had to wait for someone to open the door by chance.

It is a godo choice for Ulaanbaatar. is locate in the city center, do nota judge the hotel by the building where it is located A godo choice.

From all my travels around the world, this is one of my favorite hostel. Staff very nice, always helpfull. They also organize very wonderfull tours and can help you for all you can need : train ticket, pick up in the stations, asking for visa... The owner is very nice, I still wonder how she can manage all her tasks, but she manage very well. I really recommend this place for all people who come in UB

One of the nicest places I've stayed at, hit the balance perfectly. Very reasonable and comes with free pickup (much appreciated) as well as light breakfast. The beds are comfortable and has a nice area to relax. Best is Doljmaa who runs the hostel, she is incredibly kind working and kind, making you feel very at home and helping with whatever you need help with.

I LOVE SUNPATH. There are hostels I rarely review and give them 100%, this place is one of them. First off the staff is super sweet especially Doljmaa who ended up arranging my entire four weeks in Mongolia. The hostel itself is clean and comfortable, from the outside you may feel like your walking into the ghetto, but filled with lovely backpackers. Great vibes. My tour (road trip in a soviet convee) with Sunpath through Central Mongolia and Gobi Desert was INCREDIBLE- thanks Bata and Bogie!

Owner is super helpful, ended up staying there a second time under as apart of a friends booking because it was in the perfect location. Lots of food in the local area to eat

« first « Prev 1 2 3