Sunrock Reviews

Sunrock (Vrachos) Resort, Pelekas Beach,Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

The whole time I was there the only two toilets available for the rooms were not working (and the owners did nothing about it when I told them they were broken at the beginning of my one week stay). The stench was then abysmal in the toilets. The hall didn't look very clean and the staff was smoking all the time in this area, which I found rather unpleasant. Easy access to one beach. However, if you want to travel by bus BEWARE, you have to climb a very STEEP slope for about 20-30 minutes.

Very friendly and nice people, it's a familiar atmosphere and the house is just wonderful some meters above the seaside. They picked us up from the airport to Pelekas and a warm meal for dinner a tasty breakfast is included in the price. The households are speaking fluently English so they can help you around with any problems. Only the rooms are very basic but clean and with this view and the sea nearby you won't spend many time there at all ;-) We definitely would come back! Meike

• 29th Sep 2014