Sunrock Reviews

Sunrock (Vrachos) Resort, Pelekas Beach,Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

Awesome stay, staff was the best and very helpful. Hard place to leave!

I loved this hostel, I arrived late at night and was welcomed warmly. Each day they offer a delicious homemade breakfast and dinner. It was like being welcomed into their home as part of the family. Beach is right at your door step. Only downside is it's a bit far away from the town centre but if you have a car it's no problem! I would recommend the sun rock and definitely stay here again! Thank you for an awesome stay!

We had an excellent stay- extremely friendly staff, wonderful cooking, and great atmosphere!

• 9th Oct 2015

Delicious food, friendly staff, beautiful view.

• 24th Sep 2015

Nice you over the sea, near beach where you can swim and sit at night,provided breakfast and dinner. The biggest con that the bungalow equipment was old and that the door lack key.

My stay was pretty good, other than the location to the beach there was not a whole lot that was spectacular about this place (and then it was difficult to get anywhere else on the Island). Security was lacking, but the other guests were great and I wasn't worried. The staff are really quite helpful, but they are always super busy. I would (and have) recommend this place to others.

Sunrock is a great budget option if you're not too fussy and happy to spend a lot of time on the beach. Positives: amazing free breakfast and dinner, awesome sunset view, great beach close by and the son and daughter that work there are absolutely lovely. Negatives: make sure you bring mosquito spray as they are really bad, no fans so the rooms are really hot, wifi isn't very reliable and free transfers seem to be done according to the owners desires so we got stuck..

I enjoyed my stay at Sunrock. It had a beautiful view over the sea from the terrace, from which you can see a beautiful sunset every night. The included breakfast and dinner (both delicious) make the hostel really good value. Just one tip: DO NOT rent a scooter through the hostel's contact, we had a really bad experience with them and the scooters they rent out are old and unreliable, which is of course not the fault of the hostel. Overall, good experience!

The location is really close to the beach. It is quite difficult get there alone, but it is possible. The staff is quite rude with the guest, but she was just trying to makemake her life easy. I was expecting more of th dinner included. The breakfast was amazing! Pelekas beach makes everything worth :)

We had a really great stay, the only disappointing aspect of this hostel was the female manager. She was extremely rude and unhelpful. All other staff and family were great!

Staff very unhelpful. No maps or timetables were givten to us. The included dinner was good value. The nearby beach was amazing, but unfortunately the bus stop connecting to Corfu town was a very steep 25min walk uphill from the hostel. Hitching a ride is possible, but most days we walked up.