Sunrock Reviews

Sunrock (Vrachos) Resort, Pelekas Beach,Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

The family who run the hostel are nice. The dad picked us up from the airport and the mom always made delicious dinners. We enjoyed the beautiful sunsets while sitting out on the patio. With it being a family run hostel, in sometimes effected our stay. The last morning we had to wait 2 hours for breakfast and a ride into town as they were away. If you are easy going, this is a nice place to stay. We also only had one key to share between 4 people for our room which was not the easiest

The whole time I was there the only two toilets available for the rooms were not working (and the owners did nothing about it when I told them they were broken at the beginning of my one week stay). The stench was then abysmal in the toilets. The hall didn't look very clean and the staff was smoking all the time in this area, which I found rather unpleasant. Easy access to one beach. However, if you want to travel by bus BEWARE, you have to climb a very STEEP slope for about 20-30 minutes.