Sunset Destination Hostel

9.3
Superb 1604 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

What a great hostel! Staff couldn't have been more helpful, lovely vibe about the place and a yummy breakfast included every day! If you're an extremely light sleeper you might just hear the announcements in the train station but the location itself is perfect for exploring the city! Would love to come back in summer when the pool is open and it's warm enough to sit up at the bar all night! Thank you sunset destination for making my trip to Lisbon wonderful

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Probably the best hostel you can get for the price you're paying! The atmosphere was great, they did a fantastic job decorating the place and making it feel comfortable. The staff were very nice and helpful with any questions that we had. Honestly I can't think of any complaints. It was hard finding it at firstbut once we did, we realized that it was a perfect location. Not too far from everything and right next to the water. If I ever come back to Lisbon, I'll definitely be staying here again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

First time solo traveling and I couldn't of picked a better hostel! Clean, safe, fun etc. The walking tours and pub crawl were amazing! I will be back to stay in the summer to hang out by the rooftop pool with a great view of the city. Staff was great and my roommates were cool too! Thanks for everything xox -gabs

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017
8.0

Just next to the Train and Metro station, you can see the sea just outside your room window and also from the terrace. The staff are friendly and helpful.

7th Feb 2017

The best hostel I've ever stayed in, better than many of the hotels I've stayed in too. Every day I spent there was a total joy. The beds were comfy, the staff was super friendly and helpful, the dinners and free breakfast were amazing. It's right over a train station, and a lot of buses stop there, so it's a really good location too. Seriously cannot recommend this hostel enough!

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Great facilities and really helpful staff.

• karinjimenez6189
  • Chile, Female, 31-40
5th Feb 2017

really nice hostel , perfect location , and really good breakfast , everthing was clean and friendly staff

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights and I was more than impressed with it. The facilities were outstanding and the roof top terrece was very chill. The overall hostel had a vintage retro style. I was a bit hesitant booking a room when I read that it was over the train station as the areas around a train station are usually not safe but I felt very safe both staying in the hostel and walking to the hostel day or night. The location is great with walking distance to everything. Sarah Ireland

1st Feb 2017

All the staff was very nice except one. She was there after 2pm. and after I took a 4 hour nap. I was very tired as I traveled from the US. She made me feel that I wasn't welcomed, that my questions were a bother, she answered them but I felt like she had too. Later that evening I had asked Manual if I can have breakfast early. She rudely jumped into our conversation to say that she told me earlier. I said Im so sorry as I was very tired from traveling earlier and that I forgot.

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Incredible hostel! The facilities are awesome with an excellent rooftop and everything very clean. The breakfast is the best i ever had in a hostel and the staff is very friendly and helpfull!! I will come back for sure!!