Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

It was amazing!! one of the best hostels really !!

The best hostel i have ever been to. Perfect atmosphere and awesome facilities, good location and price. Nicest staff ever.

Amazing Hostel! It's not directly in the centre of Lisboa, but it's just a 10 minutes walk away. The view from the terrace is awesome because it's located directly at the River Tejo! But there was one thing which was absolutly outstanding: People working in Sunset Destination Hostel were unbelievable friendly and helpful - you feel like you're coming into a host-family, not a hostel!

• 9th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

a really nice place to have a vacation even the 6 female bedroom had a bathroom , it was a nice surprise ithe staff is very friendly and helpful

Well, this Hostel is one of the best I saw. We had an unpleasant situation, but the staff reaction was quick and adequate. Thank you, guys, for the stay and see you again next time!

Amazing hostel. Staff were very accommodating, friendly and always happy to see you. They really made me feel like part of the family. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone.

Veryyy cheap and it was clean and nice. The receptionist were wonderful and were very nice. Manuel and Miguel were the best, very nice and funny and welcoming. Were very understanding. Highly recommend this place!!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed!

So impressed by this hostel. Clean, safe, great location. I stayed in a 4-person room with a private bathroom. Hotel-like facilities. Very highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Lisbon. Great experience!

• 14th Nov 2014

Clean comfortable hostel with the qualities of a hotel. Staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was excellent and location was great, being situated on top of train and metro stations.

One of the best hostels Ive stayed at. Will visit again!

We had a GREAT stay at Sunset Destinaton Hostel! Staff is super friendly and location is excellent. The freshly made pancakes for breakfast are really good. Highly recommended!

This hostel is incredible! So many amazing facilities and the staff are extremely friendly - create a great atmosphere. It is located within the train station so rooms on that side can be a bit noisy but there is no need to spend time in there anyway as there are so many good things to see in Lisbon. I will definitely come back here if I visit Lisbon again.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The staff were super friendly and helpful, the entire hostel had a great atmosphere, and location is awesome! Honestly I cannot think of anything wrong during my stay here. I will definitely stay here again when I visit Lisbon in the future. I highly recommend this hostel.

Overall I has an amazing time In the hostel, staff is very friendly, helpful and easy going... I love that you can be up al night but the rooms are very quiet. The only downside is the size od the shower...

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel is absolutely fabulous! It is close to the city centre, the staff are friendly and the facilities are great (particularly the breakfasts!). In addition, the hostel have created their own map of the city which is by far the best one for tourists with some excellent recommendations of places to eat!

The best hostel at all.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at and I have been to 20+ countries. The location is excellent, it is located right next to the river, you get an amazing night view from the terrace, and aero bus 1 from the airport takes you to the door of the hostel. The hostel organizes many activities, for example, exercusions to the sintra village and a free walking tour. I had a confusion with the fado tour and the manager or owner handled it professionally! Will return to this hostel in the future.

The rooms were big and cosy, and the hostel staff were lovely, helping us with any small thing we might need. he location was walking distance from everything and they have free walking tours. In addition, the hostel offers a 3 course meal with amazing food and wine for only 9€! Definitely a great choice!

The place was amazing and the staff were very friendly. The roof terrace with the pool was absolutely great for hanging out on a Saturday in the sun before heading out.

• 25th Oct 2014