9.5
Superb 1,334 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,334 Total Reviews
Sunset Destination Hostel Located at Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon Lisbon 1200-161 Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira
95% 1334
38.7061010 -9.1440796
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

Great place to start your trip in Portugal! Amazig staff and facility, great pub crawl as well! Located right bu the metro make it very easy to get around.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

Absolutely excellent hostel. The staff were beyond amazing, always super helpful. The rooftop was really fun and very social. All the rooms were clean and really nice. Probably one of the nicer hostels I've ever stayed in.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad you had a great time with us and our staff. We hope to see you back in Lisbon soon! :) -The Sunset Destination Family

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

This hostel is the best I've staying so far! Great staff, location, breakfast and atmosphere... Highly recommended!

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you loved everything about your stay. Come back any time! :) -The Sunset Destination Family

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

We only stayed at the hostel for one night, but we had a wonderful experience while we were here! The staff was extremely helpful in booking an airport shuttle for the following morning, and they welcomed us into the hostel before we were able to check-in and still showed us the hostel and let us leave our bags. They also were great with giving recommendations and showing us the town on a map. The rooms and the entire hostel was well-decorated and well-maintained.

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're glad you felt so welcomed and comfortable with us. We hope you come back for more than 1 night next time. See you soon :) -The Sunset Destination Family

29th Mar 2016

This hostel must be one of the best. Friendly staff and very helpful. Hostel in a fantastic Art Deco building that is also the station. Rooms clean and stylish. Rooftop terrace and bar fantastic with great views of the Tagus. Unfortunately we only had one night here. Will go back and would recommend to anyone.

28th Mar 2016

Good hostel. Events/dinners they host seem overpriced

• Slovakia, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

The coolest hostel I have visited so far. I only stayed for two nights, but I wish it was a bit more, because the lovely staff and decor is what makes the place really great. The showers and toilets are common, as well as the kitchen and outside terrace with a nice view and a pool, but they are cleaned regularly throughout the day. And I have to mention the breakfast especially, each day there is a person preparing some yummy pancakes, you have to try them! I will definitely go back

• Slovakia, Male, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Great location right above a metro/train station (no noise inside, though). The only thing you can miss is an interior meeting room besides the great rooftop zone. But, ok, really bad weather is kinda rare in Lisbon. I would stay here for the next time, too.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016
7.4

I booked for 6 nights and only got checked in for 3,2nd night I came back someone was in my bed as they assigned us both in bed 1. The 3rd night I arrived back they told me I had to move rooms which is inconvenient at 10pm for others in dorm and myself. So instead of asking the other 3 nights I checked into another hostel. Luca was fantastic staff. Wish there was more of a common inside chill out room to meet people. Terrace is nice when it's warm. I wouldn't stay again but it was an ok stay.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

+: nice staff, good breakfast and a great terace, AC -: pretty noisy especially if your room is interior, one of the rooms quite stinky and not very clean (same with the bathrooms), but the 2nd room was nice (tough my pillow case was dirty), you gotta get up early if you want a hot shower