Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Klasse Hostel, so soll es sein. Ungewöhnliche, aber interessante Lage innerhalb einer Bahnstation. Dadurch exzellente Anbindung an alle Stadtteile & Flughafen/Busstation, aber auch zu Fuß ist alles erreichbar. Direkte Lage am Fluss, perfekt zum entspannen. Viele Aktivitäten, gutes Frühstück, hilfsbereites Personal. Der Pool ist im Winter leider geschlossen, dieser wertet das Hostel im Sommer sicherlich nochmals auf - ich komme wieder ;) Alles in allem nur weiterzuempfehlen!!!!

Such a great hostel! They really take care of you and is in a prime location and you can walk to everything. The tours and activities are a blast :D will definently stay here again!

• 19th Feb 2015

This is hands down the best hostel. Staff are AMAZING. Would never leave if I didn't have too. I couldn't of kicked of my euro adventure on a better note. Sunset Hostel!

• 16th Feb 2015

The staff here is very nice. You are thoroughly introduced to the hostel upon arrival, which is very welcoming and appreciated. The hostel is kept very clean at all times of the day and even night. Showers and bathroom are clean. The location is pretty good as it is adjacent to the metro as well as tram and bus stops. The WIFI connection throughout the hostel is top notch. I'd definitely stay here again. I wish I had some time for the guest activities. They looked fun! Next time :-)

Definitely make sure you stay at this hostel! It is easy accessible from anywhere. The dorms are sweet- huge space for lockers. The breakfast is good. The organized events are great, especially when you are travelling alone or in small groups. The nightly pub crawl was my fave memory. The atmosphere is great. Not all staff had answers to our tourist questions but still overall helpful.

Awesome accommodation. Nice staff. The facilities were good.

Fantastic! I loved staying here. For my first hostel experience this was the way to go.

• 9th Feb 2015

Hands down the best hostel experience I have ever had. Friendly, helpful staff. Awesome atmosphere. Killer location. They have three hostels in lisbon, so you have access to the other two for activities, coffee breaks, etc. I can't say enough about this place. If going to lisbon one of their three hostels is a MUST!

The best hostel I've been so far

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

The best place I have ever stayed. Great helpful staff, clean rooms and kitchen. Lovely breakfast and dinner. Higly recommended.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

It was a professionally ran facility, super convenient location.

Thank you Al, Sam, and all the others. Keep up the good work, and see you next year. Thijs & Dawn from Anna Houseboat Amsterdam

Staff was always ready to help me.Location is really central.Lisboa is amazing and this hostel made me a good stay.Thanks for your work.

Pics from the terrace are taken from very good angles to hide eyesore of the station's roof, but I bet you know it:) Also coffee is not the fines quality, but all in all you do pretty good job at the hostel.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Poland

Will definately look to book here again when I return to Lisbon. Everything that a backpacker looks for in a hostel is in the Cais de Sodre hostel! Friendly staff, lovely hostel. Stay here if you are going to Lisbon!

Original place (inside a train station), nice staff, good wifi, good breakfast, clean room and common sanitary. Very good value for money. Also very nice view from the roof. The only bad point is the safety in the neighbourhood : as 2 girls alone, in the night, we don't feel safe at all, crazy people around the hostel and it was a little bit scarying at night (also the main door is not secured : not closed)

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing and friendly staff. Lots of activities and things going on to help you meet other travelers and have fun. Was traveling on my own but never once felt lonely. Will definitely come back and stay here again soon!

Really sweet and cosy hostel, with one of the best bunkbeds ever. Staff is lovely & location was just perfect. And why not have a garden on the roof. If I'll be back in Lisbon, will stay here for sure!

The best hostel I have ever been in!

Well, that's the best hostel I have even been.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5