Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Had the greatest few days staying in the Sunset Hostel. Very clean, super friendly and helpful staff. Chilled out atmosphere. Excellent facilities.

• 21st Mar 2015

I felt at home right away here. The staff is all incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Everything is nice and clean and overall I felt staying here was a great value for the price. It's in a great location right on the beach very close to the center of the city and you can watch the sunset from the terrace which is beautiful. There is always something fun going on. It has been my favorite hostel of anywhere so far and I would definitely come back.

• 17th Mar 2015

Sunset destination Hostel is an amazing place that I absolutely recommend and where I would come back any time. The terrasse is really nice and is the perfect place to meet people while having a beer and looking at the sea. The staff is kind and offer us many different activies to get to know the city better. Beds are very comfy and showers are great. Don't hesitate, go!

• 12th Mar 2015

I absolutely loved the staff. They are so friendly and smiley, not to mention very helpful. Plus, this hostel is really clean. All the rooms are cleaned every single day, towels changed, etc. This is definitely one of the finest hostels I've ever stayed in. Breakfast!!!! Love the pancakes :D Miam. I actually looked forward to breakfast everyday even though in general I don't eat breakfast.

'A good review a day keeps a bad hostel away' not just because the board said it. This hostel and the wonderful crew deserve more than an excellent review. The place is just perfect for any type of trip you want: fun, relax, cultural, etc. It has it all! But more than the amazing facilities the staff were beyond words. Rafa with his really nice introduction very helpful advices and always smiling. Diogo's music, Ana, Miguel, Fraser, the gardener, all the people who make this place the best

Sunset Hostel was the Best Hostel overrall that bI have stayed at, location, cleanlyness were Perfect. Reception was helpful, Rafa is a terrific Host. Bfast by Frazier was the BEST. Sitting on the roof was easily the way to spend the morning with coffee. I slept badly due to unconsiderate guests and late check ins, pub crawl arrivals and early departures. Not the fault of Hostels. Would go back any day.

This place is amazing. The rooftop patio and pool combo is the best I've seen in a hostel and as it warms up it will get even better. It has a solid kitchen and a cool kitchen area and a great breakfast with pancakes!! They also do dinner every night for 9€ but it's so much food. They have certain times the give out free drinks as well! Showers were solid but top bunks are a little tricky to get in and out of. We will be back!!! Thanks guys! Ohh and the staff are beauties.

The best hostel I have ever been to :)

• 9th Mar 2015

From start to finish, Sunset Destination was one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in. From the comfy beds (you can sit up on the bottom bunk!) to the superb staff to the free drink during one of Lisbon's spectacular sunsets, I felt welcome and taken care of. The location is perfect, both for getting places (right above the train station) and just for the view (right on the river), and it's very easy to meet people. Can't wait to come back. Thanks for everything!

Honestly where do I even begin?? Lisbon stole my heart and so did this hostel! I was so tempted to stay longer than intended not only because of the beauty of Lisbon but also because of the one of a kind atmosphere here at sunset. The people, view, events, and memories here have a place in my heart forever. A huge thank you to the beautiful staff! I miss you guys and your amazing city already.

Really cool hostel, easy to get to and staff are helpful and friendly.

Fell in love with this hostel!!! Truly was one of the reasons why my trip the lisbon was so enjoyable. Incredibly comfortable beds, so clean, friendly staff, breakfast was amazing (and free!), the rooftop was beautiful. Love love loved everything about this place! If you are traveling to lisbon, STAY HERE! Incredible location on the train station and right next to the river. Great showers, clean bathrooms, clean linens. Would stay here again in a second! Best hostel I've ever been to!

Klasse Hostel, so soll es sein. Ungewöhnliche, aber interessante Lage innerhalb einer Bahnstation. Dadurch exzellente Anbindung an alle Stadtteile & Flughafen/Busstation, aber auch zu Fuß ist alles erreichbar. Direkte Lage am Fluss, perfekt zum entspannen. Viele Aktivitäten, gutes Frühstück, hilfsbereites Personal. Der Pool ist im Winter leider geschlossen, dieser wertet das Hostel im Sommer sicherlich nochmals auf - ich komme wieder ;) Alles in allem nur weiterzuempfehlen!!!!

Such a great hostel! They really take care of you and is in a prime location and you can walk to everything. The tours and activities are a blast :D will definently stay here again!

This is hands down the best hostel. Staff are AMAZING. Would never leave if I didn't have too. I couldn't of kicked of my euro adventure on a better note. Sunset Hostel!

• 16th Feb 2015

Upon arrival, staff were amazing! EVERYONE was just very welcoming and friendly and let us know that they were there to help with any thing we needed. I stayed in a private double room with my boyfriend and we had our own private washroom that was cleaned daily. My only small complained was that the floor in our room was kinda sticky when walking around. Great offers of daily activities. Breakfast selection was minimal but more than enough the pancakes were delicious!

• 15th Feb 2015

The staff here is very nice. You are thoroughly introduced to the hostel upon arrival, which is very welcoming and appreciated. The hostel is kept very clean at all times of the day and even night. Showers and bathroom are clean. The location is pretty good as it is adjacent to the metro as well as tram and bus stops. The WIFI connection throughout the hostel is top notch. I'd definitely stay here again. I wish I had some time for the guest activities. They looked fun! Next time :-)

These guys are awesome! All the spaces were very well selected to provide the best comfort to the clients.

• 12th Feb 2015

Definitely make sure you stay at this hostel! It is easy accessible from anywhere. The dorms are sweet- huge space for lockers. The breakfast is good. The organized events are great, especially when you are travelling alone or in small groups. The nightly pub crawl was my fave memory. The atmosphere is great. Not all staff had answers to our tourist questions but still overall helpful.

Awesome accommodation. Nice staff. The facilities were good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5