Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Perfect hostel , perfect experience - felt like family .see them again in April 💛

Brilliant. Everything about this hostel is perfect.... except.... the bathroom smelt a little mouldy, it was quite strong at times. But there's nothing else that can be faulted and I'd stay again.

great place to stay, staff are nice and helpful, great location, the rooms are big and spacious and the outdoor deck is awesome, the bar is average/ basic. I know it's winter but it's a shame the pool was closed its not cold during the day at all. overall would recommend.

Everything was really nice. Staff is awesome! The only thing I would say is that when people check in in the middle of the night, to try to be considerate of the people in the room sleeping. Each night I was there people checked in and were shown into the rooms with talking at full volume and clicking their heels on the floor etc., waking everyone up in the room. Other than that, everything was amazing!!!

Hello, Thanks for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to control the noise as much as possible, but there is only so much that can be helped. Sorry about that! We're happy everything was otherwise amazing. Come visit us again soon! :) Best regards, The Sunset Destination Family

Good location to get around, on the 2nd floor of the Cais do Sodre station where you have the metro, train and ferry connections. Nice facilities! and I can see the river from my dorm room as well :)

Thanks for the nice review! We're happy you enjoyed your time with us. Come back and visit again soon! :) Best, The Sunset Destination Family

could reccommend this to anyone, I bit hard to find though if you're in Lisbon for the first time, might help to have a larger logo somewhere facing cais d sodré.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Iceland

Thanks for the recommendation! The train station can be a bit confusing, but just outside the station you can find our red flag by the hostel entrance. We hope you visit us soon! :) Best regards, The Sunset Destination Family

My stay was really good at this hostel. Spacious, clean rooms, comfy bed and friendly staff. It would be more cool for guests if they don't speak in Portuguese to each other all the time, but besides that, they're very helpful. The location of the hostel is very good. Near public transport, the Pink Street (bars and restaurants) and very close to a big indoor market with fresh food and the best restaurants of town! They organise many activities!

Very good location and the new years party was a lot of fun! Staff were friendly and facilities were nice. It'd be great if there was a common room area where it's easier to mingle and meet new people but other than that it was great! :) cheers.

It is a great Hostel with amazing staff and probably the best location for a stay in Lisbon. The breakfast was also included, which had a big selection of food and coffee and tea all day long. The only thing I didn't like was that our bathroom was pretty smelly and no fans worked, but for that little money they really offer the best they can do. I can absolutely recommend to stay there!

Great stay,my second time at Destination Hostel ,it was my girlfriend's first time in a hostel and she was very impressed as was her daughter! We will definitely be back.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

I had an excellent time at Sunset! Atmosphere was amazing, tours were great and it was realreally international. One of the beat hostels I've ever been to.

Very good hostel, with a lot of activities, either inside or outside in the city, the staff was friendly, helping us to figure out what to do and what to not do in the city, to make the best of our time in Portugal, and the facilities were also really good. Will definitely be back there again when I go back to Lisbon.

Best hostel in the world!! Couldn't believe a hostel can be thus good and particularly enjoyed were all the activities organised so we made friends so quickly

I enjoyed my stay. the event organized by the hostel for Christmas made me miss home less.

By far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great, even if it was far from the airport, but it was reachable by metro. Being able to use the other two Destination hostels was also a great.

so far this has been the most coolest hostel i have ever stayed,,,,, especially the view of the river from rooftop, staff were very nice and helpful.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Pakistan

Nothing to complain at all! Confy beds with courtain for privacy, individual sockets and light, lockers for each person, they dont charge extra for padlock, rich breakfast, free coffee all day, strong shower, hot water, clean bethroons toilets and dorms, extremely good dinner (9 euros for entrance, soup, main dish, dessert and a bottle of wine), fantastic roof top for hanging out and watch the sunset view, and the most beautifull portuguese staff girls ever! What an accent! Congrats for the job!

Great hostel - very welcoming with really nice staff. Well situated near the waterfront!

Great hostel in central location, close to almost everything and the bus, tram and metro station is right there. Perfect place to stay in Lisbon and staff are very friendly and helpful. Nothing to be doubt about this hostel!

Great location and very cool and helpful staff! The beds were also clean and comfortable. Only had one minor problem: they didn't have any towels left when I arrived.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5