Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

The Hostel is the Awesome, I stayed an extra night just because off all the activities they do and ppl you get to meet.

Great location with a rare pool roof and great water view. Staff was generally friendly and informative. Day trip and pub crawl guides were amazing. Stayed there for four days, but required to move 3 times. There is NO refund on any activities including bike rental, but not noted on receipt or mentioned anywhere so BEWARE. Furnitures were a little run down. Lastly, room 102 was very tight for 4 people and smelled. Overall nice stay with a few issues they need to correct.

• 22nd Jul 2015

We told the staff already that it has been definitely the best hostel we've have ever been. Big rooms, nice beds, everything was always clean, a lot of bathrooms, maintenance was always keeping an eye on everything, perfect location...there's nothing we can complaint. Special mention to Juncal/June and Miguel who treat us very well. We'll definitely recommend the place to our friends.

BEST HOSTEL EVER BEEN TO!!! all the people there are very outgoing and friendly. perfect hostel when you travel alone - you make a lot of friends in a very short time. i could never imagine being in another hostel the next time i come to Lisbon. it was really a great time!! :)

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Austria

Out of a three month trip through many hostels in Europe this was by far the greatest hostel of al time. Great great facilities and I thought it was awesome that they let you hangout by the pool before you check in and after you check out. Wonderful breakfast, good kitchen and the beds were really comfortable.

I booked this because I thought it was on the beach, it's not. Anyway, location is ok but the other Destination Hostels are better. Cheap drinks, terrace pool and kitchen area are definitely a positive.

I really enjoyed my stay in the Sunset Hostel. First of all, the location is excellent as it is right in the train station and it is easy to go from there on a train ride to the beach. The rooftop bar is a great place to chill before going out at night and Malwina is very helpful and a great bartender. The staff are very friendly, especially Kiko and Miguel with their lively spirits and Rui who took us on a very fun tour to Sintra. I would love to go back soon :) Teresa & Elissa - Lebanon

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Lebanon

Great place ! Roof top terrace with swimming pool and view, dinners, activities, nice rooms, helpful staff

Sunset is an amazing hostel! Is located in the heart of Lisbon right in front of the river. I felt as in a boutique hotel. Pool area and bar is the place to relax, chill and meet other travelers seeping on a delicious carpirinha or mojito. Beds and the space are comfortable. It is always impeccably clean, and breakfast is delicious. Employees are friendly and always willing to help. Get a massage for sure at their spa. Will definitely stay here again. Love Portugal!!!

This was an awesome hostel to relax and unwind after Nos Alive festival. Staff are super friendly, pub crawl was sweet, roof top terrace with a pool and bar is awesome and loved the hammock area! I'd definitely stay here again!

Wish I could have stayed longer. Conveniently located above a train station but you don't hear them. Airport bus stop directly out front. Supermarket downstairs. Rooms are great, outlet and lamp per bed. Good bathrooms. Roof top is fantastic, perfect place to relax. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic... Pancakes, cream cheese and fresh fruit yum! Plenty of activities on offer. Across the road from the fish market which has a gourmet food court, worth a visit.

Stayed here with a friend and our teenage daughters and we all loved it. Great location in the train station and felt really secure for a hostel. Great communal areas and furnishings and fantastic terrace area. Would visit again.

• 9th Jul 2015

Very nice Hostel with a lovley staff. Very good located and lot's of things to see and do. The free walking tours are great and our guide wos amazing. I really recomend the "street art tour" if you interesed in grafties and art. Next time in Lisbon I will definitely stay there again (:

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Austria

You guys are doing an awesome job. Best hostel I've ever stayed in. No wonder you won 6th best hostel in the world. Loved it (stayed 4 nights in total)

Great hostel. The location was good, the staff was very friendly, the wifi was excellent, and there was a nice atmosphere. The staff tries very hard to make you feel welcome, and it works. If I ever go back to Lisbon I'll definitely stay here again.

Amazing hostel, great rooms, excellent staff and fantastic atmosphere. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Real good location with easy access To get around Lisbon. Roof top is a bonus. All around a great hostel for the price you pay.

First off the hostel was a super cool place, very clean, spacious, near transits and the terrace was awesome! BUT the staff definitely could have been more friendly, welcoming and helpful. The walking tour times varied day to day which we were not informed of it so we missed it the first day because the posted time was wrong. Sometimes for the tour you need to pay for a train ticket which they don't tell you.

Good hostel in a central location. I stayed in a private room with shared bathroom. Very clean and great value. Highlight was the excellent rooftop area. Only comment is there's probably not enough bathroom facilities.

THE BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER STAYED AT IN EUROPE! From the minute we walked in everyone was so welcoming and friendly. There were so many fun activities to do and the hostel itself was gorgeous. The rooftop and pool was awesome and everything was so cheap. Rooms were spacious and safe and had aircon! They even cook you pancakes in the morning. We had such a good time I would definitely stay again: can't fault it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6