Superb 1,414 Total Reviews
Superb 1,414 Total Reviews
Sunset Destination Hostel Located at Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon.
Portugal

22nd Aug 2016

A great hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

I absolutely loved it here. My friend and I had never been to Lisbon before and did not know what to expect. After this stay, I can gladly say we will back!

• England, Female, 41+
11th Aug 2016

Lovely welcome when we arrived really late. Pool was magic as Lisbon very hot! Location can't be better, right on the waters edge and with bus stop and train station right there. Cocktails and breakfast were lovely. Would definitely stay again if visiting Lisbon again.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
9th Aug 2016
6.3

The pros: The pool and rooftop bar, with lounge chairs and hammocks. Great way to view the sunset! The Cons: I know it's a hostel, but cleanliness of the bathrooms need to improve. There was mold everywhere and water that kept dripping all over the bathroom. The doorknob to our room kept coming off with each use. We got excited for breakfast but it looked like processed food so we skipped it. There was construction directly outside the door, a warning would've been nice before arrival.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

Everyone was so lovely and friendly, great facilities! Breakfast was a highlight and set me up for my busy days sightseeing. The rooftop bar was a great addition as a place to meet people, would definitely stay again!!

• South Korea, Female, 41+
5th Aug 2016

Breakfast included, Fruits, cucumber, cheese, ham, bread, cereals, and drinks. I couldn't drink coffee because it tasted bad. You need to clean the dishes you used. Dishes were dirty and they don't dry after washing the dishes. My room was so far from the reception,(it took at 3 minutes from reception.) But perfect location. There are train station, bus station(aerobus), and tram station.

29th Jul 2016

My stay was just awesome. The staff is amazing and friendly. The facilities are incredible. Even better than the pics. The pool is a great plus. I am certainly coming back.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

Very welcoming and helpful staff that make you feel right at home. I was travelling alone and I felt safe in the rooms and within the location of the hostel. Walking distance to everything. Clean bathrooms and common areas.

• michelleevens
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

Great hostel with cool activities on offer. Perfect location as well. Only downside was there was a sign on the shower in my room saying it was out of order... But we worked out half way through our stay that it was actually working. Also, the toilet leaked a bit onto the ground. Other than that, it was a great hostel.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
20th Jul 2016

Very friendly staff, clean facilities and comfy bunk beds with plenty of room to lock your belongings away! The rooftop is a big bonus with the bar and pool making it easier to meet other people as a single traveler...will definitely come back again!