Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

I had a really good time at the sunset. the staff were super helpful and helped me out in planning out the rest of my tour down the "wild wild west coast " of Portugal. the rooms are nice and clean. although the bunk beds are ultra high.. those are quite dangerous for some who get in after a few drinks too much. :) great job to everyone at sunset. cool location...

This was a fantastic hostel with friendly and helpful staff and a fantastic location. Loved the crepes for breakfast!! The only thing was in the 6 bed dorm I stayed in on the second night was night on the main road and so there was a lot of noise and also we could hear everything in the hall way

• 7th Sep 2014

Hostel was great, friendly staff always willing to help. But the best bit is the location, great access to the city and links on public transport. Recommend and will use again.

We stayed only one night at the hostel, and we really wished we had more time to enjoy it. The guys at the reception were really nice, the hostel was clean and the location was the best. Since we were there because of a connecting flight and really tired, the music till 2 am at the terrace was too loud for us. But I'm sure that the rest of the hostel's guests enjoyed it.

This is a great place to stay. Within 5 mins walk to the heart of night life in Lisbon. Located right on top of the train station the location was easy to find, and allow access to different places. They have a small pool, which you can relax, enjoy a beer, and hang out with new friends. Accommodation wise beds are comfortable, and has curtain for privacy. Overall, it was a good place to stay. You can even get massages for 20 Euros.

Sunset is an amazing hostel. You know the staff are incredible when they make an effort to learn every single guest's name. I was blown away at how genuinely friendly and helpful the staff were. The terrace pool is a great place to meet other travellers, to relax, or to get one of the amazing massages offered. Sunset makes you feel at home in Lisbon.

• 27th Aug 2014

This was probably the best hostel of my entire 2 month stay. It was clean, the staff were extremely helpful and happy, and the location was near everything and anything. Aside from being on a top bunk (part of the hostel experience) I would not change a single thing.

Really a niceplace to stay!

I am not a person who enjoys staying at hostel, but this time it was just great! Highly recomended for young people)

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Best. Hostel. Ever.

The BEST hostel i've stayd since a long time!!

The hostel was really nice and will advice you to go on a Tour with Pedro!! I went to Sintra tour and the visit was really nice. Pedro has a good sense of humour and knows what he is talking about, he also gave us a lot of tips and informations about Lisbon too, go for it, really worth it! The hostel was really nice, really easy to meet up people and go out!! The only downside is the fact that there is not enough showers compare to the number of people in the hostel! However will recommend it!!

This is a hostel with extremely thin walls, we barely slept the two nights we were there. It would have been nice with blankets in the room, because it got really cold at night. And we're from Sweden, so it's not like we're not used to cold weather. The staff is extremely nice.

Wonderful hostel where i spent 4 nights in August with my boyfriend. Perfect localization next to the train station Cais do Sobre, so easy to move accross Lisboa. We really enjoyed as well, the breakfast every morning with everything you need for a perfect continental breakfast. After a long day of walking, you will appreciate the swimming pool with a nice view.

• 18th Aug 2014

I spent there 8 days and was impressed by the kindness of service staff and by the quality of the hostel. I got there everything I needed...comfy rooms, wifi, nice bathrooms, pool area etc etc. And the hostel is vey good positioned...right a top of the train and metro stations which do have some shops as well. I highly recommend this budget hostels that offers a lot for the value!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

I stayed at the hostel as a traveler alone. The staff made me feel welcome. Location is perfect, the breakfast was great and the payed dinner is cheap and of very good value. Compfy beds. A big is the free touwel, linnen and a good locker. Only downside: first day i arrived the pool was pretty dirty (rest of the days were good) and they dont serve a good mojito. IF YOU DONT STAY IN THIS HOSTEL YOUR CRAZY!

• 17th Aug 2014

Best hostel (it is actually nearly a hotel) ever! Lovely staff, very clean, and the icing on the cake: roof top with pool and poolbar. What do you want more?!

• 16th Aug 2014

BEST HOSTEL EVER! My friend and I stayed here for three nights and we loved every minute of it. Everyone was super nice and extremely helpful. This hostel had an awesome atmosphere and had so many things to offer- from the rooftop pool to free walking tours to the 5euro burger fries and beer! We went on the Sinatra tour, the street art tour, and the free walking tour- all were amazing, our tour guides were literally the bees knees! Manuel, Magdalena, Daniel, Eric, Carlos, and Daniel-THANK YOU!

Yeah! Great Staff, super breakfast and really cool interior furnishing. Big up, hannes

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Everything perfect. If anything to improve: the breakfast could have better assortment :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6