Sunset Destination Hostel

9.5
Superb 1841 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2017

Is a very nice place for whom are looking for party. The bar on the terrace was great and the pool was very nice. The Hostel is in a very good location, and the staff was very nice.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

Close to pretty much everything, comfy beds and clean rooms and bathrooms.

6th Aug 2017

Great location, the best dinners! The cook Alicia would make dinner every night for 9euro and I ate there every night. The only issue I had is I took a day tour to Sintra and the tour guide did not take us up to the castles. I spoke to them about it at the hostel and they gave me a full refund.

5th Aug 2017

Amazing hostel, the roof top is incredible and the location of the hostel is perfect to explore the city or just kick back and relax for the day by the river. It has a fun atmosphere and most of the Staff was also pretty amazing, my favorite part was the Fado tour!!

1st Aug 2017

Hands down the best hostel I have stayed at, perfect location and great rooftop/bar. While this hostel gets a 10 all-around, the staff were the best part about my stay. They went above and beyond when I asked for restaurant recommendations or just general help with getting around and making the most of my time in Lisbon. I will most definitely be returning to Lisbon and I will absolutely be staying at Sunset Destination. Thank you for making my time in Lisbon better than I could have imagined!

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2017
7.1

I was a bit disappointed about this hostel. The location is very central, but I would prefer if the hostel wouldn't be located directly above the train station. I stayed in a 6-bed female dorm with a ensuite bathroom, which meant waiting for the shower in the morning. The bathroom was supposed to be cleaned every day, but I didn't get that impression. I can't say much to the atmosphere, but they offer a lot of activites every day (fado, beach tour, etc.). The breakfast was great though!

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
27th Jul 2017

Could not ask for a better place in Lisbon 10/10

• Spain, Female, 31-40
27th Jul 2017

One of the best places I've stayed in, just on top of the main train station, easy access to Belem and Cascais beach among other places. The staff was very helpful and nice and the place was very clean. Great terrace for a drink, or a quick dip in the pool, and very close to one of the liveliest areas in the city.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

Probably the nicest hostel I've stayed at! Feels like a hotel. Amazing facilities (the pool on the roof is incredible and perfect for the Lisbon heat) and impeccably clean. The beds are so comfortable and the rooms have a cute, retro design. Staff were lovely as well. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Lisbon!

• England, Male, 31-40
23rd Jul 2017

Love Sunset Hostel! 3rd time there and never disappoints, friendly/helpful staff and great people. Obrigado x