Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Staff was always ready to help me.Location is really central.Lisboa is amazing and this hostel made me a good stay.Thanks for your work.

Will definately look to book here again when I return to Lisbon. Everything that a backpacker looks for in a hostel is in the Cais de Sodre hostel! Friendly staff, lovely hostel. Stay here if you are going to Lisbon!

Original place (inside a train station), nice staff, good wifi, good breakfast, clean room and common sanitary. Very good value for money. Also very nice view from the roof. The only bad point is the safety in the neighbourhood : as 2 girls alone, in the night, we don't feel safe at all, crazy people around the hostel and it was a little bit scarying at night (also the main door is not secured : not closed)

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing and friendly staff. Lots of activities and things going on to help you meet other travelers and have fun. Was traveling on my own but never once felt lonely. Will definitely come back and stay here again soon!

The best hostel I have ever been in!

Well, that's the best hostel I have even been.

It was a great time. Perfect terrace from where it s possible to see a good sunset. Original world map on the living room's wall. Good breakfast. Just make sure that the toilets have soap.

Very nice and relaxed hostel. A few more hooks for towels and clothes in the room and the bathroom and a shelf for toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver etc. would be very convenient.

• 14th Jan 2015

This was one of my favorite hostels, if not my favorite I stayed at during my trip around Spain and Portugal. I felt very safe because each member gets a bracelet to be let into the hostel. The beds were great, I stayed in the 10 bed room and there were curtains for privacy, which I feel is needed for larger rooms. The staff and people were very welcoming and the events are so fun like the Fado night and the pub crawl. I had an amazing time staying here, I would come back!

• 14th Jan 2015

Very nice people, always ready to help and show what's not to miss in Lisboa. The decoration is original and very pleasant. There is even a great terrasse from where you can see the river!!

• 13th Jan 2015

I had wonderful time there, friendly staff, they have one chef that cook everynight and amazing prices.

• 12th Jan 2015

Sunset is an excellent hostel. We had an amazing time staying over there. Very friendly staffs, a lovely breakfast and very well located, beside Cais do Sodre Metro station. Certainly we'd love to come back if we decide to visit Lisbon one more time. There's no complains about it.

very good

Great hostel, superb location (very convenient to get on the metro and rail train to Cascais, Belem etc), lots of things within close vicinity of the hostel (like attractions, shopping, food, tram, etc), amazing views from the rooftop terrace, super friendly, helpful and welcoming staff. Free WiFi. Breakfast was good. Recommended! :)

This is the first time staying in a hostel in many years and was talked into it by my son for our New Year break! To say that I was extremely pleased with ALL aspects of the stay is still understated. I am really looking forward to my next hostel vacation. Thanks for passing this on to Sunset Destination as they thoroughly deserve it. On a side point this was my first trip to Lisbon but immediately entered my top 5 favorite cities alongside big names across the globe that I frequently visit.

• 30th Dec 2014

My stay here was wonderful. The staff are fun and always willing to help in anyway possible, the partner events with the sister hostels are well planned out and have good turnouts, and the facilities are clean, safe, and comfortable. I would recommend this hostel to anybody staying in Lisbon!

Good location with a wonderful scenery. Staff were helpful and nice! Free breakfast was a bonus.

Customers should not have to pay to sleep in a freezing room. Also, when a customer complains about something (in my case more than once), evidently some measures need to be taken. I was very displeased with this experience and with the way that this issue was carried through and for that reason do not see myself recommending this hostel.

I've had a great time at the hostel, the staff are the best ever, so friendly and willing to help you all the time. Excellent location and great value for money. I would recomend this place to anyone who wants to spend a few days over in Lisbon. Happy Chistmas !!!

It was one of the best (if not the best) hostel I've ever been to. The staff guys were so nice we actually became friends with one of them. They organize awesome activities where you can get to meet nice people. The view from the terrace is beautiful, and in general the facilities of the hostel are pretty good. I would totally recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5