Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Veryyy cheap and it was clean and nice. The receptionist were wonderful and were very nice. Manuel and Miguel were the best, very nice and funny and welcoming. Were very understanding. Highly recommend this place!!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed!

So impressed by this hostel. Clean, safe, great location. I stayed in a 4-person room with a private bathroom. Hotel-like facilities. Very highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Lisbon. Great experience!

• 14th Nov 2014

One of the best hostels Ive stayed at. Will visit again!

This hostel is incredible! So many amazing facilities and the staff are extremely friendly - create a great atmosphere. It is located within the train station so rooms on that side can be a bit noisy but there is no need to spend time in there anyway as there are so many good things to see in Lisbon. I will definitely come back here if I visit Lisbon again.

Overall I has an amazing time In the hostel, staff is very friendly, helpful and easy going... I love that you can be up al night but the rooms are very quiet. The only downside is the size od the shower...

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel is absolutely fabulous! It is close to the city centre, the staff are friendly and the facilities are great (particularly the breakfasts!). In addition, the hostel have created their own map of the city which is by far the best one for tourists with some excellent recommendations of places to eat!

The best hostel at all.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at and I have been to 20+ countries. The location is excellent, it is located right next to the river, you get an amazing night view from the terrace, and aero bus 1 from the airport takes you to the door of the hostel. The hostel organizes many activities, for example, exercusions to the sintra village and a free walking tour. I had a confusion with the fado tour and the manager or owner handled it professionally! Will return to this hostel in the future.

The rooms were big and cosy, and the hostel staff were lovely, helping us with any small thing we might need. he location was walking distance from everything and they have free walking tours. In addition, the hostel offers a 3 course meal with amazing food and wine for only 9€! Definitely a great choice!

The place was amazing and the staff were very friendly. The roof terrace with the pool was absolutely great for hanging out on a Saturday in the sun before heading out.

• 25th Oct 2014

The location of the place is fantastic! The staff is friendly and everything is pretty clean. Breakfast a bit poor... flour in various presentation basically. It would be nice to have a curtain around the bed at the mixed dorm, bottom part. Climbing the stairs at entrance with luggage is no fun... Understandable being a pack-packer place.

Age is no barrier to the hostel way of life. My wife and I are +70 years young. Comfortable double bedrooms with ensuite is the best way to see the world. Staff are always very friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about their tourist clients' needs. Sunset Destination is best location, easiest to get to from airport and rail station. Their unique Rooftop Bar heard our laughter and fun chatting with fellow travelers (mainly young people). C'mon seniors, get hosteling. Dave & Christine New Zealand

Very kind and helpful staff. The location is priceless. All beds have individual lockers, which is a bonus to security. I would definitely recommend to others.

Best hostel I´ve been in a long time. Adorable staff, great place, pool on the rooftop (!!!), good breakfast, all clean and shiny. Sunset ist connected to 2 other Hostels in Lisboa you can use a basecamps as well - very handy!

I was very impressed by this Hostel! Very clean, great environment and staff, wifi was just perfect. The room was very nice and the bathroom too. Nothing at all to complain about. I would definetely stay again there!!

The hostel is pretty cool. It's clean and the rooms are nice. What I didn't like we're the lockers. You don't need to lock it up because you can crack it easily. There is a nice rooftop area with a pool and a few barbecues a week. The staff is very friendly and helps Everytime. What I also didn't like was the noise from the rooftop till 12pm. But I would come here again.

Perfect hostel in perfect place

Very friendly staff and superb location, not to mention the quality of the infrastructure!

• 17th Oct 2014

One of the best hostel I ve been. Free breakfast. Locker for your stuff and a terrace with a view over the river and the bridge. For me it beats a 4 star hotel !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6