Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Fantastic! I loved staying here. For my first hostel experience this was the way to go.

Hands down the best hostel experience I have ever had. Friendly, helpful staff. Awesome atmosphere. Killer location. They have three hostels in lisbon, so you have access to the other two for activities, coffee breaks, etc. I can't say enough about this place. If going to lisbon one of their three hostels is a MUST!

The best hostel I've been so far

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

The best place I have ever stayed. Great helpful staff, clean rooms and kitchen. Lovely breakfast and dinner. Higly recommended.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

It was a professionally ran facility, super convenient location.

Thank you Al, Sam, and all the others. Keep up the good work, and see you next year. Thijs & Dawn from Anna Houseboat Amsterdam

Staff was always ready to help me.Location is really central.Lisboa is amazing and this hostel made me a good stay.Thanks for your work.

Pics from the terrace are taken from very good angles to hide eyesore of the station's roof, but I bet you know it:) Also coffee is not the fines quality, but all in all you do pretty good job at the hostel.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Poland

Will definately look to book here again when I return to Lisbon. Everything that a backpacker looks for in a hostel is in the Cais de Sodre hostel! Friendly staff, lovely hostel. Stay here if you are going to Lisbon!

Original place (inside a train station), nice staff, good wifi, good breakfast, clean room and common sanitary. Very good value for money. Also very nice view from the roof. The only bad point is the safety in the neighbourhood : as 2 girls alone, in the night, we don't feel safe at all, crazy people around the hostel and it was a little bit scarying at night (also the main door is not secured : not closed)

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing and friendly staff. Lots of activities and things going on to help you meet other travelers and have fun. Was traveling on my own but never once felt lonely. Will definitely come back and stay here again soon!

Really sweet and cosy hostel, with one of the best bunkbeds ever. Staff is lovely & location was just perfect. And why not have a garden on the roof. If I'll be back in Lisbon, will stay here for sure!

The best hostel I have ever been in!

Well, that's the best hostel I have even been.

It was a great time. Perfect terrace from where it s possible to see a good sunset. Original world map on the living room's wall. Good breakfast. Just make sure that the toilets have soap.

Amazing hostel!!! Stay here! Best location, fun tours and dinners and bar crawl, staff was great, breakfast was delicious.

Very nice and relaxed hostel. A few more hooks for towels and clothes in the room and the bathroom and a shelf for toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver etc. would be very convenient.

• 14th Jan 2015

This was one of my favorite hostels, if not my favorite I stayed at during my trip around Spain and Portugal. I felt very safe because each member gets a bracelet to be let into the hostel. The beds were great, I stayed in the 10 bed room and there were curtains for privacy, which I feel is needed for larger rooms. The staff and people were very welcoming and the events are so fun like the Fado night and the pub crawl. I had an amazing time staying here, I would come back!

• 14th Jan 2015

Very nice people, always ready to help and show what's not to miss in Lisboa. The decoration is original and very pleasant. There is even a great terrasse from where you can see the river!!

• 13th Jan 2015

I had wonderful time there, friendly staff, they have one chef that cook everynight and amazing prices.

• 12th Jan 2015