Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Great place great staff and amazing location

Super nice hostel. Almost every aspect is perfect. They are very generous and alway willing to help their guest.

This is the kind of hostel you are looking for : clean, nice staff, nice view, nice food during dinners, nice weather (even if it is not because of the hostel, it is still nice!). Even if I don't like pub crawls because I don't like to be brought from one place to one other, I did it twice and I don't regret it. The value for money was great, the bars great, the people great (ok, you know where I am going, it was great). Anyways, I will be back in Lisbon in 3 weeks normally so see you soon !

• 8th Dec 2015

The best hostel I've ever been in. The staff was amazing: friendly, funny and incredibly helpful. They organize the coolest things! When I was there, I enjoyed a delicious barbecue on the rooftop terrace and got a free walking tour trough lisbon from a guide (flecha) that actually made it interesting and funny.

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Belgium

Even though our stay was during the winter months, the staff were great at keeping us occupied with pub crawls and drinking games. So much fun. Beautifully novel hostel. Very friendly.

Great place to stay. The room was great, staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good, great atmosphere. Terrace/rooftop lounge was a great way to finish off busy days seeing the city.

Very amazing experience as this hostel had a lot to offer! Staff were excellent, providing a thorough tour the second you step in! Pretty good breakfast included considering what you're paying for the night, and there is a nice terrace above as well that definitely makes your experience in Lisbon better. Very clean and great atmosphere!

The staff rocked, they really let you know they are there for the client and respond to everything, quickly. They provided lock and towel for free (most hostels if they have lockers overcharge you for a lock) and a decent breakfast, probably could use an additional dedicated computer, but most people have WiFi so this is a small detail.The deck had an awesome view of the harbour and sunset. If possible I will be back!

best hostel ive stayed at so far. amazingly friendly staff (especially Miguel) and amazing views from the terrace. great atmosphere and very easy to meet people with all the facilities they have (outdoor swimpool, terrace, dining room, ... they even have movie nights!). they also provide free towels and lockers. location is perfect as well, being literally IN a metro station and near the main attraction points. highly recommend!

- Amazing Location (On top of a metro + Suburban train station ; Next to the river front) - Super Friendly Staff - Great Amenities - Swimming Pool and Mini-Bar On terrace; Free Coffe throughout the day; 24 hours accessible Kitchen; Free Computer for Internet access - Great Breakfast

• 29th Nov 2015
  • India

The staff was so friendly, the breakfast that is included is absolutely amazing, and the hostel was so close to everything. We were minutes away from the beaches and the fact that there was a metro/train station right next to the hostel made everything easier to get to. I loved my stay and if I go back to Lisbon, I will definitely stay at this location again.

Beautiful City and a great hostel to stay at. Breakfast is best i have ever had at a hostel. Rooftop is great, events are great. Hostel is clean and a great inviroment. Comfy beds Great staff i would reccomend it

I have been to a dozen countries in Europe and stayed in 15+ hostels so far. Sunset Destination Hostel is the best of all. I could live here forever!! The staff was very welcoming and amicable. The rooftop bar was simply mind-blowing... The best location to enjoy the sunset. I did the Pub crawl and walking tour with the staff and I would rate both the experiences 10/10. The crowd in the hostel is truly international. The décor inside the hostel and rooms is unique and fascinating.

I really enjoyed staying in this perfect hostel... The personal was so helpful and care about us... The dinner and pub crawl was wonderful, I completely enjoyed the night at Lisbon.. Thank you the Sunset Hostel...

Rooftop garden, dome, zebra bar....The best options for hangout.

I have been traveling a lot recently and this hostel is one of the best I have been to by far. Really nice staff, clean rooms, high security, green (energy saving and water saving :) which matters to some people) and good breakfast.

• 22nd Nov 2015
  • Iran

The best place one can have in Lisboa. The roof top is so amezing that I have to allot one day of my tour to enjoy the ambiance their. Within 5 mtr Taxi stand, within 50 mtr Metro station and super market. River front just across the road (approx 60 mtr). Kitchen: fully equipped. Room: excellent.

Hello, We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us so much (especially the rooftop :)) We hope to see you back here soon! Best regards, The Sunset Destination Family

Love the beds! And the roof! And the breakfast! And the location! Defo would recommend and will be back!

Thank for the great hospitality and being very supportive. Everything is great. Cannot ask for more...

The best hostel I've stayed while i was in europe. Flecha our city tour guide was awesome. Sarah the bartender up on the roof so friendly. I will definitely come here again. Great staff great location. Awesome people.

Hello, Thank you for your perfect review! We are glad to be the best you´ve been to in Europe. Flecha and Sara say hi! We definitely hope to see you back here soon. You´re always welcome. Kind regards, The Sunset Destination Family