Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Everthing was perfect, I hope be back soon.!

A part of the breakfast had run out long before breakfast timeline had passed, so that was a bit disappointing. No other comments. Everything else was very good and staff always trying to make us feel at home, which they succeeded.

everything is perfect!

• 11th May 2014
  • China

The hotel is in a great location, just outside a metro a and train station, making it great if you want to explore the city. They have many activities to have a good time while in your visit. I would definately stay there again.

The staff was perfect and always very positive .. especially Erik and other girl that was working there on the reception. The room was great and very clean. The location is one of the best. If I go again in Portugal for sure I will stay there again. Only think that can be better is breakfast. If you come a little bit late, there might not be any food left.

• 7th May 2014
  • Macedonia

This hostel wins two awards from me. 1.The the most environmentally friendly hostel I've ever stayed at. If you are at all concerned about the future of our planet, then this hostel will be a delight for you. They have different bins for recycling waste and compost, water conserving showers, tables made from recycled wood, and more. 2. The overall nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. Great location, friendly staff, great rooftop terrace, comfortable beds, and beautiful bedrooms.

• 7th May 2014

Excellent experience, great atmosphere with everyone hanging out on the terrace! The staff was cool, the location is great, right inside the train station, that's really unique! Breakfast could be improved but that is the only thing that could be :-)

The atmosphere here was great, and the hostel seemed new and clean. Would say again if in Lisbon.

• 3rd May 2014

Great location for anything from sight seeing in Lisbon to going to the beach for the day. The staff was amazing and the welcome tour really made you feel at home. The free breakfast was delicious and the happy hour on the pool terrace was always a great time! Beds were new and very comfortable as well.

Everything was spectacular. We should have paid 40-50 Euro more for the quality.

• 2nd May 2014

Nice Value for money, good location and good atmosphere! I recommand it.

This hostel was absolutely incredible!! They offer many different tours (surfing, free walking tour, fado tour) that I took a part. The dinners offered by the hostel were absolutely incredible - Ida's cooking is amazing and the spread at breakfast was one of the best I've seen. The atmosphere was friendly and was great for meeting fellow travelers. The rooms were HUGE, had adequate storage and the view from the terrace was unreal. I felt extremely at home here and will undoubtedly return!

Me and my friends celebrated a bachelorette party here at the hostel, and we had an amazing time! The roof terrace and swimming pool are fantastic! We were extremely well treated and I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Hands down, my best hostel experience to date! Madalena and the rest of the staff were beyond welcoming and helpful. The location is excellent -- right in a trendy part of the city with lots of cool bars/restaurants, but still a short walking distance to all the more historical parts of the city. I can't wait to go back!

Favorite hostel I've stayed in so far!

• 17th Apr 2014

Staff were great, however all the door handles broke and didn't lock and the shower flooded. I'm not exaggerating either. ALL of the doors either broke or didn't lock. It was quite comical really... Pancakes for breakfast is nice as a treat, but not everyday. Some savoury and healthy options would be better.

• 17th Apr 2014

Without doubt the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. Such a good place for a solo traveller, as there are activities planned every night if you want to participate. The bbq's were just brilliant. Loved the rooftop terrace. The dinners and breakfasts were easily better than any I've had in the last 2 months of travelling through hostels. I actually can't wait to come back to this place. I've recommended it to so many other travellers along the way. Keep up the amazing work guys!!

It was really the best hostel i have ever seen! Great people, decorations, cleanness and stuff! couldn't wish a better staying! Definitely recommended!!

• 16th Apr 2014

The best hostel I have stayed in while I have been abroad this semester. Had everything you needed and took time out of their day to help you with anything you could possibly want. And the rooftop terrace with a view of the water is amazing too. Need to stay here.

• 15th Apr 2014

Amazing facilities and lots of ambience. The outdoor terrace and pool overlooking the river was incredible! I only wish I had more time to stay there!