Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

Staff were wonderful here, the rooftop terrace was great and the fact that they attempted to coordinate dinners and events throughout the week. Very nice and made it a wonderful stay.

• 18th May 2014

Iza was super helpful and awesome right as we arrived. All the rest of the staff that helped us during our stay were also great and helpful. I'll be back in June for the Marathon, see you again soon!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, he staff were great, really friendly and helpful and the facilities were awesome. I would definitely stay again and would recommend Sunset Destination Hostel to anyone travelling to Lisbon!

• 17th May 2014

Just the most awesome hostel I've stayed in for a while. These guys really know how to do it!

• 16th May 2014

Is hard to believe that there are in Lisbon a best hostel than this one.

A fantastic hosyel , staff were very helpful gave us some great advice. The night life is not far away so great location . Also next to train station for gains to main beaches. Bunks very comfortable and clean rooms. Good facilities home cooked food most nights and a great terrace with a pool.

Everthing was perfect, I hope be back soon.!

A part of the breakfast had run out long before breakfast timeline had passed, so that was a bit disappointing. No other comments. Everything else was very good and staff always trying to make us feel at home, which they succeeded.

everything is perfect!

• 11th May 2014
  • China

The hotel is in a great location, just outside a metro a and train station, making it great if you want to explore the city. They have many activities to have a good time while in your visit. I would definately stay there again.

The staff was perfect and always very positive .. especially Erik and other girl that was working there on the reception. The room was great and very clean. The location is one of the best. If I go again in Portugal for sure I will stay there again. Only think that can be better is breakfast. If you come a little bit late, there might not be any food left.

• 7th May 2014
  • Macedonia

This hostel wins two awards from me. 1.The the most environmentally friendly hostel I've ever stayed at. If you are at all concerned about the future of our planet, then this hostel will be a delight for you. They have different bins for recycling waste and compost, water conserving showers, tables made from recycled wood, and more. 2. The overall nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. Great location, friendly staff, great rooftop terrace, comfortable beds, and beautiful bedrooms.

• 7th May 2014

Excellent experience, great atmosphere with everyone hanging out on the terrace! The staff was cool, the location is great, right inside the train station, that's really unique! Breakfast could be improved but that is the only thing that could be :-)

The atmosphere here was great, and the hostel seemed new and clean. Would say again if in Lisbon.

• 3rd May 2014

Great location for anything from sight seeing in Lisbon to going to the beach for the day. The staff was amazing and the welcome tour really made you feel at home. The free breakfast was delicious and the happy hour on the pool terrace was always a great time! Beds were new and very comfortable as well.

Everything was spectacular. We should have paid 40-50 Euro more for the quality.

• 2nd May 2014

Nice Value for money, good location and good atmosphere! I recommand it.

This hostel was absolutely incredible!! They offer many different tours (surfing, free walking tour, fado tour) that I took a part. The dinners offered by the hostel were absolutely incredible - Ida's cooking is amazing and the spread at breakfast was one of the best I've seen. The atmosphere was friendly and was great for meeting fellow travelers. The rooms were HUGE, had adequate storage and the view from the terrace was unreal. I felt extremely at home here and will undoubtedly return!

Me and my friends celebrated a bachelorette party here at the hostel, and we had an amazing time! The roof terrace and swimming pool are fantastic! We were extremely well treated and I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Hands down, my best hostel experience to date! Madalena and the rest of the staff were beyond welcoming and helpful. The location is excellent -- right in a trendy part of the city with lots of cool bars/restaurants, but still a short walking distance to all the more historical parts of the city. I can't wait to go back!