Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

A extremely beautifull place!!! Amazing staff!

• 11th Jan 2015

Sunset is an excellent hostel. We had an amazing time staying over there. Very friendly staffs, a lovely breakfast and very well located, beside Cais do Sodre Metro station. Certainly we'd love to come back if we decide to visit Lisbon one more time. There's no complains about it.

very good

Great hostel, superb location (very convenient to get on the metro and rail train to Cascais, Belem etc), lots of things within close vicinity of the hostel (like attractions, shopping, food, tram, etc), amazing views from the rooftop terrace, super friendly, helpful and welcoming staff. Free WiFi. Breakfast was good. Recommended! :)

This is the first time staying in a hostel in many years and was talked into it by my son for our New Year break! To say that I was extremely pleased with ALL aspects of the stay is still understated. I am really looking forward to my next hostel vacation. Thanks for passing this on to Sunset Destination as they thoroughly deserve it. On a side point this was my first trip to Lisbon but immediately entered my top 5 favorite cities alongside big names across the globe that I frequently visit.

• 30th Dec 2014

My stay here was wonderful. The staff are fun and always willing to help in anyway possible, the partner events with the sister hostels are well planned out and have good turnouts, and the facilities are clean, safe, and comfortable. I would recommend this hostel to anybody staying in Lisbon!

Good location with a wonderful scenery. Staff were helpful and nice! Free breakfast was a bonus.

Customers should not have to pay to sleep in a freezing room. Also, when a customer complains about something (in my case more than once), evidently some measures need to be taken. I was very displeased with this experience and with the way that this issue was carried through and for that reason do not see myself recommending this hostel.

I've had a great time at the hostel, the staff are the best ever, so friendly and willing to help you all the time. Excellent location and great value for money. I would recomend this place to anyone who wants to spend a few days over in Lisbon. Happy Chistmas !!!

It was one of the best (if not the best) hostel I've ever been to. The staff guys were so nice we actually became friends with one of them. They organize awesome activities where you can get to meet nice people. The view from the terrace is beautiful, and in general the facilities of the hostel are pretty good. I would totally recommend it!

It was amazing!! one of the best hostels really !!

The best hostel i have ever been to. Perfect atmosphere and awesome facilities, good location and price. Nicest staff ever.

Amazing Hostel! It's not directly in the centre of Lisboa, but it's just a 10 minutes walk away. The view from the terrace is awesome because it's located directly at the River Tejo! But there was one thing which was absolutly outstanding: People working in Sunset Destination Hostel were unbelievable friendly and helpful - you feel like you're coming into a host-family, not a hostel!

• 9th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

a really nice place to have a vacation even the 6 female bedroom had a bathroom , it was a nice surprise ithe staff is very friendly and helpful

Well, this Hostel is one of the best I saw. We had an unpleasant situation, but the staff reaction was quick and adequate. Thank you, guys, for the stay and see you again next time!

Amazing hostel. Staff were very accommodating, friendly and always happy to see you. They really made me feel like part of the family. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone.

Veryyy cheap and it was clean and nice. The receptionist were wonderful and were very nice. Manuel and Miguel were the best, very nice and funny and welcoming. Were very understanding. Highly recommend this place!!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed!

So impressed by this hostel. Clean, safe, great location. I stayed in a 4-person room with a private bathroom. Hotel-like facilities. Very highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Lisbon. Great experience!

• 14th Nov 2014

Clean comfortable hostel with the qualities of a hotel. Staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was excellent and location was great, being situated on top of train and metro stations.