Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

I have travelled across 25 countries along the 5 continents during the past 20 years, and I usually stay at hostels wherever I go. Definitely SUNSET DESTINATION HOSTEL is the best one that I have ever stayed, and my favourite one. The location is perfect, the building is gorgeous, the hostel is very secure, clean, and cozy. The staff is very kind, and there are always lots of interesting activities to join up. Here you feel at home when you visit the pretty old town of Lisbon.Regards,Frederico

Amazing hostel amazing ambience. Highly recommended.If i need to say something breakfast was simple.

Very good location. But my timing visit Lisbon is not good. It kept raining. The only thing not good for the hostel is the shower which is not hot enough.

I feel like I was at home ! Everything excellent, I hope to comeback!

amazing place ! excellent value for money, bright warm , friendly and good location, a 5 euro key deposit which i dont like but some places charge 10 euros, amazing view of the river tagus ,christ the king statue and ponte 25 th of april. only thing I dont like is when you leave a email is sent to you saying thank you i just found that annoying, but the best hostel in lisbon i recommend !

It is just the best hostel I've ever been and I've been in quite many. Everything is just amazing, all the details, the people and mostly the love and the energy everyone working there puts to make it be what it is. Thank you for everything.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Spain

Great atmosphere, a lot of things to do in cooperation. The best party organizing in hostel i have ever seen. And freaky amazing view from the roof with a pool on Atlantic ocean!!

Only used hostel for sleeping and breakfast so cannot give an overall view . My lasting memory will be off the friendly staff who made my stay very comfortable . All facilities were clean and easy to use . My only annoyance , being in a shared dorm with a window which did not close fully . Due to this there was noise coming from revellers below in the station . Not ideal when your a light sleeper and need an early start . Dont be put off by this as in general it's a very good hostel .

• 24th Oct 2013

I have been to many hostels and I rarely had such a good atmosphere: good organisation, a lot of activities (day and night) and a great staff. Location is perfect for those who wants to head the beach quickly. The terrace is just amazing also:)). Big thanks!

We stayed in a private en-suite. Very nicely done.

Simply put, I wish I could have stayed much longer, the staff were all amazing at what they did, and very easy to get along with. Both the Portuguese buffet and the Fado tour were incredible and worth every penny I paid. I enjoyed all of the staff who I got to know, and they were incredibly welcoming. I was all alone in a foreign city in a foreign country and they made me feel like I was back home with some of my best friends. I truly felt accepted by them, and that was essential.

• 20th Oct 2013

The hostel is in an old railway station and has a great style and atmosphere. The common rooms look amazing and really creative. Unfortunately it was a bit noisy at night because the walls are very thin and breakfast wasn’t too special. All in all you can get a double room as nice but cheaper in Lisboa.

1 2 3 Next » last »