Sunset Destination Hostel Reviews

Cais Sodre Station, Largo Duque de Terceira, Lisbon, Portugal

I absolutely loved this hostel. Everything was great: clean, safe, great facilities. Only thing I would recommend would be that the staff could be more knowledgable

Pro -great variety of activities -great atmosphere -very friendly staff -good beds, sanitary facilities and patio -nive interior design -great location -love the air conditioning Con -Washrooms could be cleaned more often -street is noisy

A. Maze. Ing. Location, on top of a train station - though you can't hear it - over looking the water, with a pool on the roof and a cheap supermarket downstairs. I was in Europe (from Australia) for 3 months and I can genuinely say this was my favourite hostel experience. I met some amazing people who is ended up traveling to Lagos with, too. Would recommend a thousand times over. An experience/time I will never, ever forget. Favourite memory of Europe 😊.

Awsome place! Defenitely coming backstage!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

Stayed in a private twin dorm with my partner. The hostel is well-located if you're coming from the train station (it's literally in the same building), but it's not exactly the nicest part of town. Plus, it's not ideal being located at the train station when that means you have to hear the train announcements through your window every day. The room itself was clean, but it was stuffy, and there was also noise pollution from the hallway. Can't speak for dorms, but wouldn't go back as a couple.

What an excellent hostel. I am definitely coming back. The staff were extraordinary, really awesome people, the facilities fantastic and I slept so well... and what nice showers. Thank you!!!

Everybody was really friendly made you feel welcome and easy going

• 4th Jun 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

The Sunset Destination hostel was just amazing, the best hostel I ve stayed so far. Nice staff members, friendly atmosphere. I loved the terrace and the bar on the terrace with lovely view on the river. Staff members have activities for every day. It s perfect place to stay especially if you are travelling alone. You ll not feel lack of company there. Rooms are located a little bit futher from the dinning room, terrace and living room, so for those who prefer rest, quiteness is secured...enjoyyy

I've had the great fortune as a young man from California to enjoy traveling through Europe many times now. I can say without a doubt that SunsetDestination hostel was the nicest hostel that I've ever stayed at. Of course what you would expect to be was good, but what set this hostel above any beyond was the incredible care gone into organization of the entire operation of the facility. I like to see new places, but if I'm ever in Lisbon again, you'll find me @ Sunset Destination Hostel.

One of the best if not the best hostel I have ever been. Excellent location, staff, rooms. Definitely I will come back. It just became my home in Lisbon.

Best Hostel I've ever encountered! Supergreat service, just plain greatness. Hugs to you all!

• 27th May 2014
  • Sweden

Very good. Only inprovement I can suggest is a more prominent sign outside.

• 23rd May 2014

I only stayed here one night, but I had a very pleasant time while here. Even though I was in the mixed 10-person dorm, my bunk felt very private and serene. My only complaint is that the room with the toilet for the 10-person was quite small. Otherwise it was nice! Decent free breakfast, too.

Expertly designed hostel, passionately run. Stayed long time, liked every day of my stay. I am a mature traveler, recommend this place to all.

• 19th May 2014

very cool hostel, i really liked it, i would come back for sure

Staff were wonderful here, the rooftop terrace was great and the fact that they attempted to coordinate dinners and events throughout the week. Very nice and made it a wonderful stay.

• 18th May 2014

Iza was super helpful and awesome right as we arrived. All the rest of the staff that helped us during our stay were also great and helpful. I'll be back in June for the Marathon, see you again soon!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, he staff were great, really friendly and helpful and the facilities were awesome. I would definitely stay again and would recommend Sunset Destination Hostel to anyone travelling to Lisbon!

• 17th May 2014

Just the most awesome hostel I've stayed in for a while. These guys really know how to do it!

Is hard to believe that there are in Lisbon a best hostel than this one.