Sunset Hostel Reviews

Jorge Montt esquina Costanera, Luis Ross de Ferrari 1035, Pichilemu, Chile

The hostal is hidden in plain site, nestled among the many building along the beach. It has a ski lodge charm with a comfortable common space and wood stoves that heat the house and hot tub. The staff was outstanding, Especially Clark, and very kind while providing good conversation and information about Pichilemu and Punta de Lobos. If you don't stay here, you're just plain wrong.

Great hostel, felt really at home and welcome while I was there. One downside is that its seems $2-3 US too expensive a night, especially given that the bathrooms are located outside.

• 28th Jul 2014

Very nice place. We had an awesome time here.

I guess it's enough to say that I just booked my next stay there. Awesome place, awesome peers, awesome waves and amazingly comfortable beds, haha.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Best hostel ever. Most comfortable huge beds and a delicious breakfast. You have an incredible view on the sea! And the staff was just amazing! I can highly recommend this hostal!

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

Excellent and very friendly staff, super comfy bed and huge lockers. The breakfast is basic but very good. The whole place has a very good vibe and I've rarely felt safer in a hostel than at Sunset. The only down side for me is the the dorms where downstairs, which flet a little like a basement, not much light coming in, but that is just personal taste.