Sunset Hostel Reviews

Jorge Montt esquina Costanera, Luis Ross de Ferrari 1035, Pichilemu, Chile

Very nice place. We had an awesome time here.

I guess it's enough to say that I just booked my next stay there. Awesome place, awesome peers, awesome waves and amazingly comfortable beds, haha.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Best hostel ever. Most comfortable huge beds and a delicious breakfast. You have an incredible view on the sea! And the staff was just amazing! I can highly recommend this hostal!

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

Excellent and very friendly staff, super comfy bed and huge lockers. The breakfast is basic but very good. The whole place has a very good vibe and I've rarely felt safer in a hostel than at Sunset. The only down side for me is the the dorms where downstairs, which flet a little like a basement, not much light coming in, but that is just personal taste.

Great place. Super well run, and just a good feeling, with awesome beds and space in the rooms.

Loved my stay here. Was originally supposed to stay for a week and ended up staying for 2! The owner was very helpful and even helped me out when the only cash machine in town ran out of cash. (This often happens, make sure you have enough for your stay before you arrive would be my tip) I got to know the friendly staff well during my stay and had some great times. Was sad to leave. Luna the dog is another highlight, you will have a new best friend that follows you to the shop and beach!

• 3rd Feb 2014

The hostel is nicely situated with view to a great sunset every night. The 4bed dor ms are well equiped with comfy beds and big lockers. The kitchen is a bit small. But because of the few number of guests (max 14) easy to handle. Somedays the hottub is running. Pichilemu has only one ATM which is at the supermarket ten minutes walking distance.

• 23rd Jan 2014