Sunset Inn Reviews

Retamim 130, Eilat, Israel

Very nice ambiance outside the rooms with flowers and tables to enjoy the fresh air, and have breakfast. The rooms are nothing fancy but are clean and have all you need - bed, TV, table and chairs, fridge. The rain showerhead was very nice. The walls and doors do not do much to block sound, but mostly it is a quiet place. It is a bit of a walk (10-15 minutes) and up the hill from the beach, and is not really near anything else interesting. There is however a 24 hour bakery on the corner :)

Highly recommended. Great price for a nights stay. What set this place apart was the staff. The staff was incredibly helpful after my airline lost my bag and were having trouble delivering it. Since I can't speak Hebrew, the owner called on my behalf and spent almost 30 minutes talking with the airlines to help me get my bags. Above and beyond service.

• 5th Oct 2015

Awful man working here who was extremely rude to us. Avoid this place at all costs.