Sunset Strip Eco Hostel Reviews

Servidão da Prainha, 300 - Barra da Lagoa - Flori, Florianopolis, Brazil

There was a horrible smell in our room and a lot of mould on the ceiling. I have been to a lot of hostels in Brazil (also in Fortaleza and Belem - places with much more humidity as in Floripa) and I have never seen such a mess on the ceilings and such a horrible smell in a room. I think it's really dangerous for people to sleep in such facility. Before leaving for another hostel, we told the owner and showed him the room. However, he was not willing to accept the facts. That's just ridiculous.

The staff at the hostel were very friendly and accommodating. There was a problem in the room with the mosquitoes, so one of the staff put an insect repellent in my room, which was amazing. Anything that I needed the staff was very friendly and helpful.

View all Florianopolis Hostels