Sunshine Hostel Medellin Reviews

Calle 9 43c - 36, Medellin, Colombia

It's difficult to find something good to say about this hostel. The rooms are absolutely filthy. The hostel is tiny with no outside area. It's kind of like a small apartment that someone has turned into a squat-house. The internet is very good and the location is fine. They are the only positives. I would not recommend staying here unless this is your last option.

One of the worst hostel I stayed.Great Hostels available on carrera 35 with same price range.I arrived at 10:pm all the staff were watching movie.I told her I had reservation for 3 day,She did not check me in. Showed me the bed and pointed out the bathroom.Bathroom was really dirty HAIR'S EVERYWHERE.I checked out next morning! staff was busy booking their flights rather then helping me check out.I tried to explained them I already paid deposit 1899COP but they still bill me 18990COP FOR 1 NIGHT

a really nice place,not expensive,good stuff,very well located, in one word :recomended

• 20th Dec 2013