Sunshine Hostel Medellin Reviews

Calle 9 43c - 36, Medellin, Colombia

Thoughtful and helpful staff. Really enjoyed my time here. Big lockers in reception. Cool chill out area and generally just a great hostel. Cheaper than most of the others too. Safe and comfortable. Would recommend to all, dan

At first glance the hostel just looked a bit dingy. The staff checking me in were friendly enough however the facilities lacked enough for me to move out the next day. Only two public bathroom made it a wait to use the toilet if someone was showering. The dorm I was in had so many beds that it was cramped and felt like a cave. The location was fine, wifi was decent and staff nice enough. The big problem here for me was really the cleanliness and overall run down look of the inside.