7.9
Very Good 1,099 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 1,099 Total Reviews
Sunshine Hostel Located at Via Giolitti, 208, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Giolitti, 208
79% 1099
41.8925981 12.5136637
    Rooms available

19th Sep 2016
6.6

Far from pretty much anything, but clean and laid back. The staff is quite friendly and helpful when I comes to getting places.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
18th Sep 2016
4.9

There were bed begs. After I stayed there, I found out lots of scars on the skin from the begs (I saw them in the hostel) and still I have been struggling. The reception lady was kind, but too selfish. Since they put off the printing out of my bus ticket, I was refused to take the bus and had to buy another ticket. The reception gay was a bit strange and touched my backed which i did not like. Too strict, and dirty, despite the atmosphere was quite good. I don't recommend this hostel.

18th Sep 2016

Great atmosphere, comfortable and nicely decorated. The owner is really nice and helpful regarding touristical info. The location is not so great (it's true what others say about coming back at night) but it's only a 15 minute walk from the main station and 1 minute walk from an important tram stop (that takes you directly to the colosseum). Highly recommend it if you are looking for a nice place to use as a base to know the city, not so much if you expect a social environment (it's very small)

16th Sep 2016
8.0

It's well located and the staff is great. Regarding the security, they don't have lockers or any compartment to store the valises. In general I totally recommend...and they also have a great breakfast Regards,

16th Sep 2016

The hostel is conveniently located 10-15 mins walk from the Termini station, just going straight down the avenue outside the station. The rooms were clean and comfy, the atmosphere relaxed. It's a small and cosy place and I felt like being accomodated by someone I knew in town rather than staying in a hostel. In that helped Roberto, the owner, who is a great character and with whom I had the chance to have a nice talk the night before I left. Definitely recommend it. Thanks :)

14th Sep 2016

Fun place to stay, we stayed here for a week and got to meet plenty of people. It's about a 20 min walk from termini, but the area is a little sketchy. Roberto was the guy there most of the time and he is hilarious and harmless. Such a weird little man. You get a croissant and coffee every morning and it's a fairly small hostel. It's Near some of the college bars but I'd take the metro if you want to see the Roma sights.

12th Sep 2016

This is a basic hostel to begin with so if you're not a proper traveller don't stay here. You'll probably whine about the lack of air con or the poor wifi. I think it's one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The owners are so friendly and helpful. Make sure you tell them when your gonna arrive as there are only two people running this place. Breakfast was great, the croissants are really really good and there's a good variety. The other people here are super friendly but slept v early.

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

Very clean place, comfortable enough bed, and very sweet staff! I also made some great friends with my roommates, and we would have breakfast or dinner at the hostel's backyard area. No kitchen, but the supermarket about 3 blocks away has tasty (and cheap) takeaway food, which was great. Couldn't have left with a better impression of Rome!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
6.6

This was a strange hostel and I'm not sure why it received such good reviews in the past. It's in a dodgy location, away from the city centre. As a solo female traveller I felt unsafe waking around, especially at night. The hostel is more like a B'n'B. No cooking facilities, not even a kettle and no main common area. The wifi was very patchy. The owners were really lovely and helpful and the dorms and showers were clean. Fine for one night maybe but next time I'd chose something more cen

9th Sep 2016
7.4

After getting used to hostels operating a certain way this one was somewhat bizarre. The staff was laid back almost like they were relatives who said, 'Yes you can crash at my house but I'm busy that week so I can't entertain you. Here's a key and I'll be in and out.' Not so bad just different. But I made some of the best connections on my trip so far and hit it off with the other girls staying there. No towels, no lockers, and kind of a bad part of town so be sure you know where you