Sunstyle Suites

Rating 207 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 25-30
18th Feb 2017
2.0

HORRIBLE I ASKED FOR A REFUND BUT THEY SAID NO. I was sooooo AFRAID TO SLEEP HERE THIS IS A NASTY DIRTY INN THAT PEOPLE RENT FROM. There were so many creepy people and lots of drug addicts here this was the most horrible place I have ever stayed in my life. I slept in my car that's how afraid I was to stay here. This place needs to be torn down it's the nastiest place anyone can stay. We pulled up there was a mom and like 7 of her kids riding bikes around You can tell they live there HORRIBLE

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
2.0

I was not comfortable with my kids being around crackheads that is all that is around this hotel . They have no pool nothing for kids to do. When I asked for my money back they didn't want to give me my money back. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here....

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016
3.7

I had a really terrible day from staying at this place. The staffs are not helpful and even treat me horribly. better find somewhere else to stay. Seriously.