Sunstyle Suites Reviews

7209 S Orange Blssm Trail, Orlando, FL 32809, Orlando, USA

The cleanliness, security and everything was good but my rating remains tentative because of the $25 pet fee. INSANE!

• 16th Jan 2016

The amenities were great and in full working order, and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. In general, our stay here was good but the area didn't feel entirely safe. It's definitely worth having a hired car like we did, as Orlando doesn't have great public transport (though this is more of a reflection on the city than the hotel).

• 30th Oct 2015

The owner of the inn despite initially seeming aggressive is actually a kind man and let me check in early so I could get some badly needed rest. The room was clean and quiet and had many of the amenities that other places do not have: running AC, iron and ironing board, microwave, refrigerator.

• 17th Sep 2015

Friendly staff, facilities could be improved.

• 12th Sep 2015

Really cle an accomodation but far away from center!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Staff were excellent. Rooms were very clean and well-taken care of.

• 12th Jun 2015

The place worths the price. Food markets, 7-11 and some fast food restaurants are around.The Lynx bus stations to theme parks are within walking distance, though the journey is kinda long :). But considering the price and the hotel facilities (with a kitchen), I'l recommend it.

room equipped with the things we need :

not easy to find,remote lockation

We left at the same time that we arrived for a matter of security and location, but the staff treated us very nicely and politely.

• 24th Jul 2013

Nice place to go ! Excelent ubication and comfortable bedrooms

• 4th Apr 2013

I've already used Hostelworld many times before and never paid extra fees for the hotels. This one charged me more than my Hostelworld receit showed saying it were taxes. It sounded strange to me since it has never happened.

Budget place. Internet works. There is a security guard at the parking entrance. Windows can't be opened, therefore the room is a little damp, but otherwise it is ok. Friendly front-desk

ok despite my ranking of this places atmosphere, and character, it was a great value for the money. Even had a kitchen. The hotel is located in a rough neighborhood, and is a long stay hotel with lots of shady characters living there. When i arrived there were cops all over the place interview a bunch of thug looking dudes with neck tattoos. During the day its find to walk around but i wouldn't go out at night (i am from toledo ohio loads of crime there so trust me on this be careful)

A cheap enough hotel, but it's a bit annoying to get anywhere from it and don't expect to meet anyone.

Good value for money. Clean and close to the theme parks.

Really helpful staff, loved being able to cook my own food!

Nice, clean hotel room for a really cheap price. Facilities are great - kitchenette with utensils, cable tv and air conditioning. Daily housekeeping. Bus stops are pretty close to get you to every attraction, although public transport isn't overly reliable. Supermarket just 2 blocks down and lots of different places to eat are all walking distance. Staff were friendly. 24 hour security guards at the front of the complex so we always felt safe.

Best value place we have stayed in the US. Very very good value for money. It smelt musty when we arrived but after a day of leaving the extractor fan and AC on it was fine. Would definely stay there again - provided I have a car.

For One Night, all in all, ok.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6