Sunstyle Suites

Rating 208 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017
2.0

Worst place to stay! It should be destroyed!! During the day is ok but at night there are people using drugs and they keep walking near the hotel/hostel. Very creepy place, no one should go, it's not worth it, I was always scared and worried about my car as well...

• USA, Couple, 25-30
18th Feb 2017
2.0

HORRIBLE I ASKED FOR A REFUND BUT THEY SAID NO. I was sooooo AFRAID TO SLEEP HERE THIS IS A NASTY DIRTY INN THAT PEOPLE RENT FROM. There were so many creepy people and lots of drug addicts here this was the most horrible place I have ever stayed in my life. I slept in my car that's how afraid I was to stay here. This place needs to be torn down it's the nastiest place anyone can stay. We pulled up there was a mom and like 7 of her kids riding bikes around You can tell they live there HORRIBLE

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
2.0

I was not comfortable with my kids being around crackheads that is all that is around this hotel . They have no pool nothing for kids to do. When I asked for my money back they didn't want to give me my money back. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here....