Super 8 Atlanta Airport Reviews

2010 Sullivan Road, College Park, Atlanta, USA

It was alright for a place to stay and close to the airport, the room was clean, but most of the hotel smelled like smoke or air fresheners meant to cover it up.

• 26th Jun 2014

A lot has improved in this hotel since the last time I was here 6 months ago. The main improvement was the staff. This time around, Eboni, Tamika, Gerald and Lilian were all very helpful and gracious to me. I would say that this hotel deserves a try from you for that reason. Still, I must say that, if you don't like surprises on your payments, then beware of the proclivity in the USA to not include tax on the initial payment report. You will end up paying probably 7 US dollars more.

it really was not very clean and the breakfast was only until 9 a.m. I felt that there wasn't always someone at the front desk and anybody could have entered the area of the hotel rooms

• 1st Jun 2014

No toilet paper in the restroom during the entire stay. I requested it but they never brought it.

• 25th May 2014
  • Argentina

I just think that if you write that you have a shuttle for each 30min this have to respect including at night. That was my only observation....

• 1st May 2014