Super 8 Atlanta Airport Reviews

2010 Sullivan Road, College Park, Atlanta, USA

Just like staying at a hotel, with all the amenities in a room. Great for longer stays. Did hear air traffic, but not obnoxious. However, be careful of the frig and electrical hook ups. When I shut off the main room light it also shut off the fridge, so my food and icepacks didn't stay cold, had to toss the food. Staff was helpful, breakfast was just prepackage danish or cereal, toast etc., but free so fine!

It was alright for a place to stay and close to the airport, the room was clean, but most of the hotel smelled like smoke or air fresheners meant to cover it up.

A lot has improved in this hotel since the last time I was here 6 months ago. The main improvement was the staff. This time around, Eboni, Tamika, Gerald and Lilian were all very helpful and gracious to me. I would say that this hotel deserves a try from you for that reason. Still, I must say that, if you don't like surprises on your payments, then beware of the proclivity in the USA to not include tax on the initial payment report. You will end up paying probably 7 US dollars more.

it really was not very clean and the breakfast was only until 9 a.m. I felt that there wasn't always someone at the front desk and anybody could have entered the area of the hotel rooms

• 1st Jun 2014