Super 8 Atlanta Airport Reviews

2010 Sullivan Road, College Park, Atlanta, USA

It was alright for a place to stay and close to the airport, the room was clean, but most of the hotel smelled like smoke or air fresheners meant to cover it up.

• 26th Jun 2014

A lot has improved in this hotel since the last time I was here 6 months ago. The main improvement was the staff. This time around, Eboni, Tamika, Gerald and Lilian were all very helpful and gracious to me. I would say that this hotel deserves a try from you for that reason. Still, I must say that, if you don't like surprises on your payments, then beware of the proclivity in the USA to not include tax on the initial payment report. You will end up paying probably 7 US dollars more.

it really was not very clean and the breakfast was only until 9 a.m. I felt that there wasn't always someone at the front desk and anybody could have entered the area of the hotel rooms

• 1st Jun 2014

No toilet paper in the restroom during the entire stay. I requested it but they never brought it.

• 25th May 2014
  • Argentina

I just think that if you write that you have a shuttle for each 30min this have to respect including at night. That was my only observation....

• 1st May 2014

There hotel left me with a general impression that it could improve itself in the area of common courtesy. Ingrid, the driver, was very curt and brusque. The hotel did not appear to me to follow its policy of picking up at the airport every 30 minutes. The one computer for internet was not functioning, there was no toothpaste, and I did not receive the wake-up call I requested. I found the staff to be lounging in the lobby and socializing with each other instead of being at there stations.

Helpful staff, they answered questions, shuttle bus dropped me along the way at another hotel which was a nice service.

It's the worst hotel in the world , if you are not willing to take risk to have your money stolen don't go there !! I made a reservation and I called to them to cancel and they said to me that everything it was okay , but they charged me later denying and pretending that I 'didn't have proof' of the cancellation.I called to them a several times and everytime was a strugglig to be well attended. One of the worst experiences in my life, a big frustration.

Yogi at the front desk was friendly.

This will be my third message to Hostel concerning charges made to my debit card that did not provide services promised. Upon my arrival at the Super 8, I was informed that there was no reservation for me at all. I inquired to the desk clerk if it were possible it isn't displaying because of my arriving early. This was at approximately 4p on 10/13/12. My scheduled arrival time was 5p. She responded, "No, that has nothing to do with it." Bottom line is I'm requesting my funds to be refunded

• 13th Oct 2012

Needed a room near the airport for a night and this was perfect. Clean, friendly, great location and not expensive.

I very much enjoyed my stay at your hotel and would certainly return again in the future.

• 24th Jul 2012

thank you for choosing our location, we want to know the area we can improve our service , we will look forward to see you in future. GM

My first experience of a Super 8! I had heard dodgy things about them, & to be honest this really did fit the stereotype of an American motel from what I had heard! Felt a bit seedy & the decor/furniture was very out-dated, but the staff were very friendly & helpful. I got a free shuttle from the airport & it was very close to the airport which was handy. Not a lot to do in the area it was at all though! Room service was all there was! The toilet blocked & flooded everywhere embarrassingly!!

Good for the price.