Super 8 Downtown/Graceland Hotel Reviews

340 W. Illinois Ave., Memphis, USA

The bathroom had mold falling from the ceiling of the shower into the shower, and the toilet seat wasn't clean. I can't complain too much for the price, but it was just wasn't very clean at allllll.

• 21st Aug 2014

Ten min drive to Graceland,and a nice walk along the riverfront to downtown make it a great location for the budget traveller. The hotel is a little run down,but the helpful staff,shuttles to all destinations and the pool make up for any shortcomings. I would stay there again!

I was traveling alone for some times before staying at this hostel and I was expecting a the hostel to be a little bit more lively and social. However, for this price and the fact it is a hostel the room was big and the facility more than ok. The location is very bad if you dont habea car, if you have it is good, since the freeway to downtown is very near. The neibourhood is a bit strange. So after all, the hostel is OK, it is more a Motel than a hostel though.

This is a pretty decent Super 8. I arrived very late and they were happy to accomodate me and even organised a tour of Memphis for the next day (as I only had 24 hours to see the place). The breakfast was nice and the room clean and satisfactory. Quite good value for what you pay.

Nice place, but quite far away from town.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Better than I thought it would be - fantastic for someone on a budget. Very very comfy beds and super clean.