Super 8 Downtown/Graceland Hotel Reviews

340 W. Illinois Ave., Memphis, USA

I was very happy with my stay. It was terrific value for money compared to staying closer to downtown. The breakfast was basic but plentiful and its simplicity was part of the value. The great feature was the shuttle bus which dropped you off Downtown for $3. Cheap and really convenient. They pick you for the same price. It runs between 9am and 11pm. I never had to wait more than 15 minutes for the shuttle. The managers were always friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again next time Im

Super 8 never disappoints. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Waffle maker - hmmm. The walk along the river to Downtown is great, don't be afraid to inform people about the option. It is amazing for internationals to walk along the Mississippi river. We do not care about the little part along the highway and thanks for all the friendly little extra's and discounts for budget travellers, much appreciated. We've been having a great time here and we had our private bathroom in a big room.

• 2nd Dec 2014