Suraj Guest House
Experience a cozy, friendly stay at our small family run guesthouse that is only a 2min walk from the Holy Ganges River. Situated in the oldest part of the city, Lalita Ghat, the building is 100+ years old and the guesthouse has been open for 13 years.
We are proud to offer stunning sunrises and river views from our rooftop terrace with holy morning mantra chants from the Lord Shiva-temples surrounding the guesthouse. It is also a great place for yoga and meditation. We also have a very comfy living room where you can meet other guest, enjoy alone time while reading a book from our shared library to playing with our four friendly rabbits, which will welcome you on arrival. Their names are: Ena ,Meena, Deeka, Ricka
Featured Facilities Include:
* We have 7 clean, brightly painted private rooms. 3 rooms with private bathrooms, 4 rooms with shared bathrooms
* Free WiFi Internet connection 24 hours
* Large rooftop terrace with views of the Ganges River
* Cold & Hot Showers
* Shared Book Library
* Laundry Services
* Centrally located within a 5min walk from the Golden Temple, Monkey Temple, Nepali Temple & and main ceremonial Ghats on the Ganges River
* Tourist assistance & information, as we can book tours to Air/Train/Bus Tickets
Hi if here no any free room on your chosen date if you want you can book the room in 'PEACE HOME' that is also our family guest house with 6 room all room have a western lavatory two minute walking distance from the river and main market and 24 hour wiffee free.
Note! Once your booking is confirmed Relax, your room will be ready for you! :-)
You Are Most Welcome! ;-)