Suraj Guest House Reviews

CK1037 Lalita Ghat, Chowk Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi, India

I had the most amazing time of the all travel in India. The owner Prabu is an excellent persone no many in the world like him. I reccomend Suraj guest house to all those traveller who wish to experience good vibe and excellent talking with the owner and his amazing staff. MARCO

• 8th May 2015

I love this place! Comfortable, nice people, nice view on the rooftop, kind and helpful family. Thank you

Great stay. Managers were very friendly and went out of their way to arrange stuff to do. It's a bit hard to find the first time, but once you figure it out, the location is great, and the view from the roof is wonderful. Tasty food too.

Booked on the wrong date and arrived one day earlier, the owner, Prabhu, arranged a room for me very soon and cared about my safety because i traveled alone. Love the rooftop, the view was great.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

The manager is good man and very friendly and the guest house is in a great location. It has lovely potential but I feel like they can make more effort keeping the place clean.

Our time at Suraj Guesthouse was great! We had a wonderful guide through this hostel who helped us navigate Varanasi! Not 5 star accommodations- but definitely everything you need.

G reat loction, very near to the main ghats in narrow alley, although you have to walk about 5-10 min. from the rickshaw stand. Staff is very friendly and helpful, we got a free upgrade to a room with bathroom even though we planned to stay only 1 night in Varanasi. Only problem: not always running water, but it's a general problem in Varanasi, I think.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Poland

The warmth of the owner and his family was the cherry on top

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts