Surf Backpackers Reviews

Narrika, 23 - 2� dcha, San Sebastian, Spain

I would not recommend to stay at this hostel. Extremely filthy, staff were not helpful and uninterested. Only one bathroom between about 20 people AVOID

• 22nd Jul 2014

Need aircondition

I stayed there only one night not in the main building. It was about 2 block away there were no staff in that building so. The room was clean, anyway. I had to wait to check in at 6 pm cause thery were doing something. My roommates came back about 2 or 3 am and turned on the light, 2 of them started to have a conversation in the room!! Accept from that they were good. In the morning i was going to use the kitchen which is in the common area but somebody slept on the sofa so I could not use it.

This is a ok hostel. It got what you need, but its not that noce hostel feeling. It does not have a common room, so its really no place to "hang". But it got what you need, and realy nothing to complain about.

Really good apartment style layout and really nice staff.

We didn't stay in the main hostel, it was a house like facility 2 streets over. Great facilities and atmosphere the only thing that let us down was having our beds double booked and the fact that there was no wifi.

• 30th Jun 2014

The place was in a great location, in the old part of town. Given this great location, it is extremely loud at night because its surrounded by bars and discos. If you can´t sleep with noise it may not be the place for you. Noise aside, the staff was great, very helpfu (especially Gloria)l, and the rooms were pretty nice. There is only 1 bathroom wich can be a problem at times, but only a small inconvenience. Overall it was a very pleasant stay and worth the money :)

Location is great! We were able to cook and do some washing at the hostel. Little bit tricky to find. Quite a small hostel.. Not a huge amount of atmosphere but good to chill out. Would recommend this place

Basically you get what you pay for.

Not only was it extremely hard to have a good night's sleep due to excessive noise outside of the hostel, but the room we stayed in was extremely dusty , it was honestly unacceptable and being a person that suffers from allergies, I had a massive allergy attack and tried to spend as little time as possible in the room to avoid the extreme discomfort I was in. Also, the fact that there's no breakfast included was disappointing. I also would've appreciated being able to pay separately .

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts