Surf City Hostel Reviews

26 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, Los Angeles, USA

My stay there was so comfortable! I didn't wanna leave I was right by the beach and restaurants I liked my visit. I would recommend this hostel for anyone who's looking to save some money! Welcome to California :-)

• 25th Dec 2014

Very chill place, loved it! And the owner, a lovely french lady made us the most delicious thanksgiving meal ever. Really nothing to complain about, thank you !

Great place so close to the beach. The french owner is nice and helpful. The shared spaces are too small but still a good place. Computer free to use, good breakfast.

The staff were very lovely and the hostel drew a nice chilled crowd. Right next to the beach. Cool strip- bars, live music etc.

I have nothing but Love for this hostel, was a last minute decision to stay at Hermosa beach, not only was it so clean, the staff were/ are so incredibly friendly. I felt welcomed straight away. Lockers in the room and the bathrooms were always clean. Breakfast was awesome and the wi fi connection was great. Literally on the beach so it was nice to run every morning. Will stay there again on my way home. THANKS GUYS! big love!

Great location!!

• 8th Nov 2014

Very very noisy. It's over a bar, in a very busy area. While Friday/Saturday nights are obviously the worst for noise, even other weeknights are incredibly loud. The hostel is also not very clean... I wouldn't say it's "dirty", but it's definitely in need of a good dusting.

Great location. Friendly staff. I definitely recommend surf city hostel. Thank you for a great stay

• 4th Nov 2014

Friendly hostel in a great location right on Hermosa Beach. Loads of great shops/restaurants/bars right out the front door. Overall a great option in the most laid back part of Los Angeles.

The hostel has an amazing location right on hermosa beach and above cafes and bars. The staff were cruisy and helpful. Will definitely stay there again!

It's not a bad place to stay, but very noisy in the night bcos of the bar downstairs.

the location is very good very close to beach. The magager is so nice.

• 30th Sep 2014