Surf City Hostel Reviews

26 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, Los Angeles, USA

I really enjoyed my stay here, a lovely place to finish my holiday. Helpful and friendly staff.

Lots of teenagers, yelling in the corridor until 2am both nights that we stayed there, sitting at our bedroom door even if there was actually plenty common places to be used instead. Quite disrespectful...the hostel workers should not allow that. Maybe the fact that they were teens as well did not help. The "Free parking" was actually a normal street 10min by walk from the hostel, where anyone could park.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Brilliant staff, the manager does a great job of looking after her guests!

• 14th Aug 2015

The hostel was less popular 1 y ago, less expensive, I enjoyed stay here, almost all the people I met have been great! This year was different, some people were nice but those in my dorm not at all, really confused about having fun.Having fun doesn't mean be racist, try to steal money from my purse, open my luggage in my absence, left dirty underware on it, open the curtains when I am still naked dressing myself, talk rabbish on people's back,making noise from 5 am and stay always in the room!!

Close to the beach which was nice however the hostel and area was very noisy at night.

• 11th Aug 2015