Surf Eat Sleep Reviews

Urriola 134, Pichilemu, Chile

Our host Simon was fantastic! Encredibly welcoming and more then helpful with everything we needed. Sorry we didnt get to meet Oliver maybe on our next visit ;-)

Great vibes, very quiet when I was there but I had a blast anyway. So easy to be friends with all the guests as there is no wi-fi. Basic hostel but with a lovely atmosphere.

Great way to relax and chill out on a long trip. Booked one night and ended up staying four, renting a nice board and wetsuit from town, and surfed Pichilemu almost every morning. Then get back to the hostel, buy some meat from the carniceria, barbecue, and chill the rest of the day!

Had a fantastic stay, staff and owner made us feel very welcome, the atmosphere in the place really made our stay great. We had bbq every night, everyone was really friendly. Beds very comfortable and the place was cleaned every day, there was always hot water and the kitchen was fairly well equipped. This was one of the best places we have stayed in four months and would recommend it for a chilled out holiday feel!

Great little hostel, cool owner and staff and friendly atmosphere. More like living in a houseshare with friends who surf for a few days. A few minutes walk from town/beach. Recommended

It was a great place to stay, as the owner Oliver is a really nice person and tries to make the stay for everyone as comfortable as possible. He picked me up from the busterminal and gave me a short roundtrip through Pichilemu, showing me the most important things. The atmosphere in the hostel is great, as it's very personal. The garden is perfect for relaxing between surfing and we had barbecue almost every night, with almost everyone staying there ;) (no WIFI, but the Internetcafe is not far)

It is hard to believe how nice can be a place in the middle of a small town of Chile. But the Surf Eat Sleep exceeded all of my expectations. I mean, the owner Oliver it is a really nice guy, friendly, polite. The people i met there just really nice people! The hostel its clean, close from all the facilities, butcher, bakery, bootle shop, supermarket and the center of the town. I book for 7 days but stay for more 7 at least. I really felt home on this hostel. Thanks Oliver for share your place!!

• 4th Jan 2014

The owner, Swiss guy speak English also spanish very well and so friendly. here are microwave and fridge. Hot shower. Particularly very clean room. He cleans up intensively everyday so you don't need to think about bed bags!

Incredibly friendly owner. The bedding and mattresses is the best I experienced in my travel career. Thank you Oliver.

I loved Oliver! I'm hoping to make my way back before my study abroad ends. The hostel is super homey and everyone was so nice. Everything was amazing, wouldn't stay anywhere else. THANK YOU OLIVER! :)

• 8th Nov 2013