8.1
Fabulous 10 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 10 Total Reviews
Surf Globe School Located at Jack beach, Dar Bouazza, Casablanca.
Morocco
Casablanca casablanca 20000 Jack beach, Dar Bouazza
81% 10
33.5296793 -7.8314809
    Rooms available

10th Apr 2016

Had a great time surfing and was picked up from the house to go to the surf school and the market. Definitely a good deal.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Mar 2016

Make sure you can call the number on the email. Great stay with a local with plenty of knowledge about the surf. He even drove me around to the market, beach and half way to my next destination!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Mar 2016
5.1

FYI SURFERS ONLY! no real shower/wifi/not so clean. as 2 girls only looking to hang out with a cool group of people, we were shocked to be LEFT TOTALLY ALONE at a house in the middle of nowhere, with a broken front door. if you're a group focusing on surfing, this impression will be different. Breakfast+lessons not included in price! only some frozen fish in the freezer+tea. after our lesson (which was fun) we found we were charged twice as much for our stay! Decided to leave that day

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2015

The address on the website is for the surf school. So when you arrive you will find people there that will take you to the hostel. The guy in charge is super nice and a great teacher. This was my first time surfing and I had a great time. He also took me grocery shopping when I first arrived. I was the only person staying in the hostel but I felt safe. There wasn't a place to keep my stuff locked up during the day, which would have been more concerning if other people were staying there too.