Surf Globe School Reviews

Jack beach, Dar Bouazza, Casablanca, Morocco

The address on the website is for the surf school. So when you arrive you will find people there that will take you to the hostel. The guy in charge is super nice and a great teacher. This was my first time surfing and I had a great time. He also took me grocery shopping when I first arrived. I was the only person staying in the hostel but I felt safe. There wasn't a place to keep my stuff locked up during the day, which would have been more concerning if other people were staying there too.

• 20th Nov 2015

The hostel and surf school are 2 separate buildings. The school is perfectly located on the beach. The hostel is 5 minutes by car in the town. Nice hostel with nice layout/vibe but the town is boring. When you arrive at the surf school you'll get received by Hassan(?) who doesn't speak English but is a nice & reliable guy who will call Adil (owner/instructor). Adil was really awesome. He's a very good surfer and instructor and helps you with everything. Drives you between hostel-school etc.

View all Casablanca Bed and Breakfasts