8.7
Fabulous 16 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 16 Total Reviews
Surf Globe School Located at Jack beach, Dar Bouazza, Casablanca.
Morocco
Casablanca casablanca 20000 Jack beach, Dar Bouazza
87% 16
33.5296793 -7.8314809
    Rooms available

17th Oct 2016

Excellent private home with shared space for 4 people, free use of facilities, like private rented accomadion with amenities. 10 mins walk from main beach where the surf school is located. Recommended as splurge after the cheap hostels in the Cities.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2016

I loved it so much I stayed an extra night, Adil and sabrine took me and looked after me I surfed and chilled ate good food and felt like a local by the end - highly recommend a must do is surf with Adil or one of the guys there! And they even dropped me and help me with the train to my next destination