Surf Globe School

7.3
Very Good 19 Total Reviews

• Russia, Female, 31-40
2nd Apr 2017

I highly recommend Surf Globe School. It was a great pleasure to stay with Sabrine and Adil, the owners. I traveled to Morocco in February 2017 and spent 4 days with them doing surfing and enjoying the peaceful village. Adil is a great trainer with whom i could progress a lot during a short period of time. They are very attentive people. Each morning Sabrine and Adil brought me a delicious moroccan breakfast and if i had any issues they immediately helped me to solve it.

• jordibonetgarcia6639
  • Spain, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
24th Mar 2017
2.0

I read the review from the american lady in "Lowest rated" she was lucky as the couple french that they didn't check in after seeing the rooms they were lucky either because I got robbed someone STOLE my mobile by somemember from the staff in my room ! ! So choose to be LUCKY pleeaase ! ! ! Instead of that it's extremely in the middle nowhere but in case you get there. . . Consider the idea to take that street during the night . . .There isn't one save deposit box. . . ! ! !

Hello, We had customers coming to surf and sleep in our surfcamp for over 10 years and never has anyone lost or got stolen something. Apparently this man made friends with some strangers in the neighbourhood . Did your parents not tell you to beware of strangers and especially in Morocco. Secondly this man was lucky to be all alone in the whole house how can you say that a member of my staff stole your phone as i had my team for over ten years and they never ever stole anything from anybody.