Fabulous 4 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4 Total Reviews
Surf Ranch Hotel & Resort Located at Empalme del valle, 991.5 m al San Juan Del Sur, Rivas, San Juan Del Sur.
Nicaragua
San Juan Del Sur Rivas 47008 Empalme del valle, 991.5 m al San Juan Del Sur,, Rivas
89% 4
11.2496493 -85.8431124
    Rooms available

• Nicaragua, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

This would be the third year in a row that this is a MUST visit location when I'm in Nicaragua.I love the atmosphere, there is something incredibly relaxing about this place.My only concern is the cleanliness.I feel like they have started to not be as clean as they use to be.Also,when I booked the hotel I set 4 adults and I paid for that amount. At check in they charged me an additional $100 for additional guests saying I inly paid for 2 guest.Seeing I'm a loyal customer, I would have waived it.