Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers Reviews

3323 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia

Very happy with my stay. I came for a relaxed, quiet time and that is exactly what I got. No silly restrictions and very friendly staff.

• 5th Apr 2014

Awesome party hostel right on the beach loved it

Ppl who work in there took me and my bf to a nightclub which was cool!

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

The private rooms is out of the property, far from the hostel facilities. The room was very dirty and the sheets seemed to be used, with brown apperance and bad smell.

We are sorry that you were not happy with your room. We say upon check in if you have any issues to come to reception and let us know. But you did not say anything so it is very hard for us to help you now. Our private rooms are fully equipped apartments situated right beside the hostel. They get cleaned daily with clean sheets We could of changed the sheets for you or given you a full refund if we had of known. Thanks

Really good location just 1 min walk to the beach. They collect

Good Hostel. Everything as expected.

Every nice. Nice pool area Unit was lovely

Good value for money as we had our own private room, which is actually a small flat. Shared with 2 other people. Great location!

• 27th Feb 2014

ReallY nice hostel. Closed to the beach. Every evening there is another offer to go out. It is really a party hostel. Helpful staff and they clean the rooms every day. I can recommend this hostel.

Close to the beach.

Great staff, pool and atmosphere, but hostel is in need of a little TLC. Great security - managed to lock ourselves in the room many times!

Really good place to stay at thank you for making my stay enjoyable

Friendly staff, good location and great atmosphere. Unfortunately there were no lockers at the room.

Stayed in a private room with shared bathroom. We had our own two story apartment with bathroom, kitchen and living room to share with only one other couple. Just over the road from the beach and short walk to surfers paradise. Lots of handy deals like free dvd rental and free bodyguard rental. Good nightclub tours twice a week. Friendly and helpful staff. This is probably the best value hostel I have ever stayed in Australia.

• 1st Feb 2014

Good place, good location.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Colombia

Spent 10 days in the hostel. Close to surfers centre. Friendly staff. Nice atmosphere. Good kitchen. Can sleep rather peacefully if you need to. Lack of electric plugs and no laundry in the morning though.

Lovely friendly staff. Free tea/coffee and body board hire was much appreciated. A little bit out of the hustle and bustle but no more than a couple minutes walk away. Lovely atmosphere around bar/pool/sofa area. Really enjoyed my stay!

I thought the staff upon arrival were very helpful, and accommodating. We waited about 30-40 mins before they showed us to our room, which was fine, we just hung out and watched tv and chilled out. They have great facilities so it you want a quiet night in you can just watch a DVD and chill if you wish. Every eve they have a night out planned! Which is great.

• 4th Jan 2014

Absolutely loved my time here & wish I'd of stayed longer; the location, staff and atmosphere are all amazing!! There's a free transfer from/to the bus station. I went out both nights with everyone pre-drinking together downstairs in the bar (which is reasonably priced as you can't BYO), made some good friends here :) However, if you don't want a party hostel don't stay here!! It also isn't the cleanest place & facilities are pretty basic but I wouldn't let that put you off.

Loved the organized nights out! Also nice that staff joins in on the festivities!

View all Surfers Paradise Hostels