Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers Reviews

3323 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Australia

I think the location is nice. The potential is pretty high but it does not achieve the expectations... The staff are really a group of friends that just like to party together and are not really interested in the guests. They could create some events during the day (volley ball, sight seeing, etc) that running movies in the hostel. I was pretty bored during my stay in this hostel even though the staff was nice. PS: Computers harldy work... Need to fix that.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Had a great location, great wifi, about 300m from the clubs and 50 m from the beach. Parking was just across the road and there was quite a lot of parking available. Staff were nice. The pool is very nice and the hostel makes it seem like you are at a high-value resort. Highly recommended

• 7th Nov 2014

I stayed in a private room located in the vicinity of the hostel. Horrible old room dirty and filthy, the worst I've ever seen. Bad wouldn't recommend it at all. hostel near to the beach at 15 minutes to walk at center

Hi I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. However I did speak to you and after seeing that you were not a backpacker and hearing some of your concerns I did offer you a full refund so you could find a hotel.However you decline my offer and wanted to stay 2 days anyway. Thanks

Very close walking to the beach, friendly staffs and facilities. My last day there I went a party with staffs and guests, free entry and free drink, so good.

I really enjoyed my stay in Surfers Paradise, it defo exceeded expectations and would recommend everyone travelling the East Coast to stay for a few days. Also I'd recommend this hostel, it was 1 min walk from the beach and not too far from the main streets . There was always something happening every-night at the hostel and the staff would go out with us all which was good. The staff where all pretty young but very good and helpful at there jobs :)

Great facilities!!!

5 mins walk to all the nightlife surfers has to offer and a stones throw away from the beach.only complaint is all common areas close at 10 so bedtime or out are the only options lol

Wifi was not available most of the time we were there, when it did work it was awful. Also the place was definitely not clean. However atmosphere was good and we were in a good location.

Hi. As we explained to you on arrival our FREE wifi was having issues due to the internet company Telstra carrying out maintenance in the area and that it was beyond our control. I am not sure what more we could of done for you as it was just a temporary issue.

1 2 Next » last »