Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers Reviews

3323 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Big living space in the apartments. Need some refreshing in common areas to get higher rating. The staff was friendly but sometimes a little bit unprofessional.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

I really enjoyed staying at surf n sun. I found the staff to be great and very helpful. The facilities, though small, were all in one general area so you could really get to know people around the hostel. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend the hostel to anyone traveling the coast. Specially with it being so close to downtown and the beach!

• 4th Dec 2014

The hostel was nice. Staff very friendly. There just wasn't much to do at night if you weren't into partying.

Great staff, helpful. Nice atmosphere if you like a few drinks and want to go out in town. Nice facility's, pool, tv room and outside area are great social areas. Rooms are good. Good location. Coming back to gold coast and will be staying here again.

The hostel is really close to the beach and walking distance to the clubs, it has a swimming pool and rooms where not too bad.But wifi was not working, no lockers (a safe on reception) and the staff is the ruddest if never seen, they only care about going party. Specially the blonde girl, she was horrible, it seems she is in holidays and costumers are bothering her. For example when I told her I couldnt get online she just repply me: Yes, I know! Without even looking at me... INCREDIBLE

Although I only stayed at Surf n Side for one night, I really enjoyed my stay. I met new people during my stay and the staff was very friendly -especially the fact that some of them took us out to hit the clubs around Gold Coast. I wished I had stayed longer there and if I had the opportunity to return to the Gold Coast, I'd definitely stay at Surf n Side again!

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Nice backpackers! Stayed there more then 5 days!

1 2 Next » last »