Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers Reviews

3323 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Very close walking to the beach, friendly staffs and facilities. My last day there I went a party with staffs and guests, free entry and free drink, so good.

I really enjoyed my stay in Surfers Paradise, it defo exceeded expectations and would recommend everyone travelling the East Coast to stay for a few days. Also I'd recommend this hostel, it was 1 min walk from the beach and not too far from the main streets . There was always something happening every-night at the hostel and the staff would go out with us all which was good. The staff where all pretty young but very good and helpful at there jobs :)

Great facilities!!!

5 mins walk to all the nightlife surfers has to offer and a stones throw away from the beach.only complaint is all common areas close at 10 so bedtime or out are the only options lol

Wifi was not available most of the time we were there, when it did work it was awful. Also the place was definitely not clean. However atmosphere was good and we were in a good location.

Hi. As we explained to you on arrival our FREE wifi was having issues due to the internet company Telstra carrying out maintenance in the area and that it was beyond our control. I am not sure what more we could of done for you as it was just a temporary issue.

The hostel is a bit outdated but it did the job! Really enjoyed the party reps coming round and getting everyone involved

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great location and great hostel would definitely come back!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Scotland

love this place!

• 18th Aug 2014

the hostel is in an excellent location, right next to the beach! the staff where also friendly and happy to help

• 16th Aug 2014