Surfarm Reviews

Lote A, Ex-Fundo Cahuil, Pichilemu, Chile

Great people, fantastic location just outside of Pichilemu (10 min.) but about 300 hundred yards from the beach. The staff is laid back and just simply helpful and pleasant.

• 2nd Apr 2015

This was a really special place! We loved our stay and would have liked to stay longer! Beautiful beach right there! The staff is super helpful. Parking right there. kitchen available for cooking. There is a really communal feeling there, everyone hung out together during the day and evenings. The only downside for us was the showers... only one of them worked, the drain was blocked so there was dirty water in the shower, and the water pressure/temperature were very inconsistent.

Thank you very much for your comment. We also had some nice days with you! We are sorry for the problems with the showers while your stay, but now they are fixed again!

Surfarm is fantastic, located 15min from Punta de lobos and 20min from Pichilemu, it has a private beach and a chilled out relaxing vibe that we all need to take in now and then. Go to surfarm and expect to make great friends, play card games, Surf a lot, just chill out and cook food either solo or with whoever else is there. The only issue is the showers can be problematic, but its not worth crying over as staying at surfarm is a great experience in total. Good breakfast!!

My stay at Surfarm was so fantastic! Super relaxing and the owner, Nico, and the staff made me feel at home right away. Nico helped me arrange a great surf class, and his workers had a beautiful breakfast spread on the table every morning when I woke up. The view out to the ocean and private beach doesn't hurt either! I would stay again in a second, and absolutely recommend Surfarm to anyone looking for a fun, relaxing stay in Pichilemu. Can't wait to come back and perfect my Surfarm Dance :)

• 4th Dec 2014