Surfarm Reviews

Lote A, Ex-Fundo Cahuil, Pichilemu, Chile

I booked for 1night and I stayed for one week, this place is amazing! I really enjoyed the atmosphere, the location, the activities and the good moments as sharing around the barbecue or watching the sunset! If you are looking for a relax and friendly place where you can surfing good waves, horseriding on the beach or just chill, surfarm is for you! Just in front of the hostel you have a private beach where there is nobody! In add the beds are very confortable and the breakfast very complet!

• 3rd Feb 2016

Way to far away from everything. Private rooms only have one medium size bed. . .. Had to pay 20 US $ for nothing. Very disappointing.

• 29th Jan 2016

Hello … I regret that there was a misunderstanding about the location, actually we are 12 km from downtown Pichilemu as is stated in our hostelworld profile. This location makes it possible that we haven’t a beach that is that overcrowded. Surfarm is highly recommended also because of its quiet and secluded beach. Our 2 private double rooms have one double bed each, so each one is for 2 persons. On our website or at hostelworld.com we show photos of the double room. Cancelations can be made until 24 hours before official arrival time, as specified on hostelworld.com. Enjoy your travel.

Nico & the Volunteers were amazing, very cool place to chill in a hammock, go for a walk on the beach or surf daily.

I just have one thing to say: go there and stay at least a week! This is paradise, both if you like surfing, chilling out in a hammock, walking along quiet beach, enjoy conversations laying on the grass. I planned to stay three nights, stayed for over a week.

We booked for 3 nights, stayed for 6. And only left because we have a flight home to Australia. 11/10

We absolutely loved our stay at surfarm!! It's the perfect place if you want to relax and enjoy the nature ;)

• 3rd Dec 2015

Yeah we love the nature here! Thanks for enjoying all those sunsets with us

Awesome spot, I had to go back for a 2nd time. I recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 1st Dec 2015

Glad you enjoyed it! We think its time to come back for a 3rd

This place is pure magic! Nico who owns the surfarm takes such good care of you. We still haven't left the place, and I think that says it all! Ps. Stay away from the pisco! :)

Great Hostel! Beautiful location, amazing view, great staff and good showers with a view on the beach, perfect!

Muchas gracias!!! Esperamos puedas volver pronto para disfrutar con nosotros!!!!!

Decent place for decent people