Surfbackpackers Bilbao Reviews

Calle Luzarra 18. bajo, Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain

kitchen without stove!! only a small oven and microwave!! but location is fine: walking distance to some touristic places!!

Nice place to meet people, a bit away from the old town, but right next to the metro, and 5 min. Walk from Guggenheim museum !

Nice Hostel ! Great place to meet fellows travellers. Right next to the metro !

I loved this hostel! It´s like a bachelors pad, but it´s clean and the owner is super anal about making sure it smells good 24-7. So it´s like a really clean bachelor pad! It is in a town outside of the main town, and normally that would bother me, but it didnt because it gave me a chance to see more of Bilboa. Also, it´s only 1 or 2 stops on the metro to get to everthing, and the hostel is so close to the metro, so it´s fine! The owner is absent a lot, but honestly, I didnt need him..

Good hostel, quite far from the old town though (20min walk)

Looks really nice, good atmosphere, nice breakfast... :) what I liked best were the really comfy beds :) also staff was always helpful and nice :) the only thing I didn't like so much is that you can hear noise from the common room quite loudly...but I'd definitely go there again :)

Price was more than twice the usual one due to the BBK festival. Rooms for 4 people had 5 beds, really small toilets, rooms where you could hear everything from any other room as there was not wall between rooms...

one of the best hostels I've ever been

Fede, thanks for amazing stay! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! Great set up (with projector and music etc). Thanks for going above and beyond when looking after us. Would 100% recommend!

View all Bilbao Bed and Breakfasts