Surfer's Haven Guesthouse Reviews

General Delivery, Gregory Town, Bahamas

The place is absolutely amazing. The people that own it are super friendly and the view is just amazing. I wasn't missing anything while staying there, it was like out of a dream.

• 27th Nov 2015

I had a great experience at Surfer's Haven. It was just what I needed. I loved the remote feel, my room and balcony were excellent, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean and just what I needed, the running paths through the jungle made me so happy. The weather was a little uncooperative, and the only reason I mention that is because win the wind is howling off the Atlantic it hits the Haven with full force, which at night whistled loudly through the windows.

• 21st Nov 2015

If you are waiting for a back packing athmosphere, run away! People here are only here to make money and they will talk with you only if you have something to give them. Really disappointed ny the people, however, the place is nice.

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • Belgium

great place for hanging out little difficult to find and road is only suitable for 4 wheel drives. Accommodating staff/owner we'll be back!!

• 16th Aug 2015