Superb 66 Total Reviews
Superb 66 Total Reviews
Surfer's Haven Guesthouse Located at General Delivery, , Gregory Town.
Bahamas
Gregory Town Eleuthera General Delivery
91% 66
25.1285009 -76.1352539
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2015

The place is absolutely amazing. The people that own it are super friendly and the view is just amazing. I wasn't missing anything while staying there, it was like out of a dream.

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Nov 2015

I had a great experience at Surfer's Haven. It was just what I needed. I loved the remote feel, my room and balcony were excellent, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean and just what I needed, the running paths through the jungle made me so happy. The weather was a little uncooperative, and the only reason I mention that is because win the wind is howling off the Atlantic it hits the Haven with full force, which at night whistled loudly through the windows.