8.0
Fabulous 66 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 66 Total Reviews
Surfer's Haven Guesthouse Located at General Delivery, , Gregory Town.
Bahamas
Gregory Town Eleuthera General Delivery
80% 66
25.1285009 -76.1352539
    Rooms available

27th Nov 2015

The place is absolutely amazing. The people that own it are super friendly and the view is just amazing. I wasn't missing anything while staying there, it was like out of a dream.

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Nov 2015

I had a great experience at Surfer's Haven. It was just what I needed. I loved the remote feel, my room and balcony were excellent, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean and just what I needed, the running paths through the jungle made me so happy. The weather was a little uncooperative, and the only reason I mention that is because win the wind is howling off the Atlantic it hits the Haven with full force, which at night whistled loudly through the windows.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
2nd Nov 2015
4.6

If you are waiting for a back packing athmosphere, run away! People here are only here to make money and they will talk with you only if you have something to give them. Really disappointed ny the people, however, the place is nice.