Surfers Dorm House Reviews

Jalan Segara Perancak, Pantai Berawa, Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

I really enjoyed my stay in the Surfers Dorm House. Originally I booked for three nights, but extended for two more nights, because I liked it so much. I liked the location and especially the people that was there at the same time. We were a really nice group. Atmosphere is great and staff amazing. Very nice people who really take care about their guests.

• 30th Jun 2015

This is a good place to meet people. Only 30% are surfers. The living room is right next to the dorm room, so if someone talking in the living room all night then... Real walk time: 15 mins to Old Man Beach Restaurant (really good) , 25 mins to Echo Beach Surf Break.

Great hostel, nice Staff, uncomplicated

• 14th Jun 2015

Fantastic stay here, it is literally a house for seven people right next to beach, perfect if you are looking for some peace and quiet and want to spend your days surfing or relaxing away from Kuta. I will come again!

Great hostel if you're looking to lay back and relax. Very close to the beach but I would suggest getting a scooter. Loved my time here!

• 3rd Mar 2015