Surfers Dorm House Reviews

Jalan Segara Perancak, Pantai Berawa, Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

Hostel is maintained very loosely. Location is good. Near berawa beach. If you love surfing and want to save your money, this hostel is good for you. There is no hot shower and no a/c in my room... consider that too. Not many stores or mart near hostel. Average value i think.

Hi, We do have two types of dorms as stated: one is AC dorm with hot water, and one is BUDGET dorm (with fan and no hot water) We have explained and offered you the AC room so many times, which you are well aware that it has different facilities and you said you are OK with it and still insisted to stay in the fan dorm. There is mini mart walking distance near the hostel if you need more info you should ask, our staff is more than happy to inform you. Thank you

The place is in a great location. Quick walk to the beach, as well as bars, warungs, and convenience stores. You can rent a scooter directly from the hostel for the same price you will find everywhere else. The place is not very secure, however, since the front door is always open and anyone can walk right in. Also the key to our locker unlocked every other locker as well. The hostel has great management and customer service though so I would definitely come back.

Big double bed bunk beds, air conditioning, and a kitchen you can use with a water cooler. Friendly folk - really relaxed atmosphere. We should have stayed longer to get better at surfing! Take a map with you to show the taxi driver - ours got really confused and we had a tour of the rice paddies before he found it.

I came late at night and they have security staff at night which made me feel secure. Staff is very helpful and provide me with information paper which is very useful. Hostel is clean and well maintained and it is nice to meet other travellers from other countries. I really like the place with many open air especially in the second floor, very quiet at night and awaken in the morning by the sound of the wave is the best feeling... Definitely gonna come back

• 4th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay in the Surfers Dorm House. Originally I booked for three nights, but extended for two more nights, because I liked it so much. I liked the location and especially the people that was there at the same time. We were a really nice group. Atmosphere is great and staff amazing. Very nice people who really take care about their guests.

• 30th Jun 2015

This is a good place to meet people. Only 30% are surfers. The living room is right next to the dorm room, so if someone talking in the living room all night then... Real walk time: 15 mins to Old Man Beach Restaurant (really good) , 25 mins to Echo Beach Surf Break.

Great hostel, nice Staff, uncomplicated

• 14th Jun 2015

Fantastic stay here, it is literally a house for seven people right next to beach, perfect if you are looking for some peace and quiet and want to spend your days surfing or relaxing away from Kuta. I will come again!

Great hostel if you're looking to lay back and relax. Very close to the beach but I would suggest getting a scooter. Loved my time here!

• 3rd Mar 2015