Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort Reviews

2837 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Me and my sister stayed for 3 nights in a private room in a 2 bedroom apartment. Everything was very clean, the facilities were great and the staff was excellent. Congrats to Cyrill and Ty!

• 23rd May 2015
  • Argentina

Great stay, comfortable and nice staff. Very welcoming and clean place.

The staff was incredible! They answered every question we had and helped us to have the most enjoyable time we could. They really went out of their way for us. I would highly recommend this hostel simply because of the hospitality from the staff. But it was also a good hostel in terms of location and the events the hostel offered.

• 15th May 2015

Stayed here for only one night, but would have loved to stay longer. Just a two minute walk to the beach. They offer a free shuttle into town! Such a fun place to stay, the workers were really nice.

• 15th May 2015

Had an awesome stay - huge thanks to Lee(?); absolute champion and incredibly helpful. Cheers!

very good service from staff, very helpful with anything we need, we really liked the bar on the resort and the pool. Really nice place to stay in the Gold Coast

Great hostel and the staff were friendly. Made the effort to get everyone involved with a game of volleyball or get in on the organised nights out. Clean dorms, shuttle bus in and out of surfers was good and easy to meet fellow travellers as a solo traveller.

Great hostel, shuttle service is good and really regular and facilities in the hotel were fantastic. Found all the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful especially an older lady who overheard a conversation myself and my friend were having in relation to booking another hostel and offered us hostel australia cards which have given us a significant discount off many of the bit more expensive and better hostels. Would definetly recommend.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were helpful and friendly, and made the atmosphere for the big night out really fun. The facilities were clean and it was close to the beach which was ideal. I would stay here again!

• 24th Apr 2015

Great hostel. Originally booked 2 nights but extended to 4 after a day there. Short stroll to lovely beach, 15 minute walk to centre of Surfers but shuttle goes every hour for those not wanting to walk. Nice pool, clean rooms, decent kitchen and always something going on - volleyball, pub quiz etc etc. Could have stayed longer!

suit was really nice. especially kitchen and tennis court and swimming pool. social atmosphere. definetely suitable for traveler alone.

Excellent hostel with great facilities, staff and atmosphere! Free laundry, basketball hoop, mini tennis court and table tennis. Best place I've stayed whilst travelling!

We are a couple who had a twin bed dorm share. Great hostel, helpful staff, loved the bar area with great prices. Best location, right next to a tram stop and the beach! Close to the touristy surfers strip but not on top of it which is nice for some quiet time. The bar crawl was a great night and would recommend anyone to go on it.

• 15th Apr 2015

Fantastic hostel. Very relaxed and friendly vibe. Cool little volleyball court, basketball hoop, soccer ball. Cheap bar. Right by the beach. Lovely rooms with good showers 10/10.

• 6th Apr 2015

Very nice Facilities. Although there was no aircon, we were lucky to stay during the cold season. Should have a water fountain installed. My friends and I (10 of us) found ourselves refilling out bottles at the nearby tram station.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review but ......Seriously????!!!!! There is drinking water all over the hostel. All the water from the taps is safe!! I'm sorry that you did not ask.

Very clean and sociable hostel. Best one I've stayed in. Shuttle bus runs to town but also a nice walk. Great that they organise something every night and there are activities available all day if you choose to do them. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff were friendly too so thank you. The thing I'd comment is no lockers in room but available at reception. Would be easier to have in room but no big deal. Brilliant hostel, would stay again!

Amazing location, solidly good rates, clean and comfortable.

Very clean and excellent service. Good location.

Good Hostel, 2 min walk to the beach, 10 min into the main strip of Surfers Paradise. Nice pool and facilities. Rooms were pretty hot during the night, no air con, probably only an issue a few weeks of the year. Would stay again!

I had a great time at Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort. I cant say anything bad about the hostel. :-) I had a wonderful time. :-) Thank you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4