Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort Reviews

2837 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise, Australia

The staff were excellent and a nice vibe among the guests. Wifi access is poor after dark.

• 29th Jun 2015

Welcoming environment, good helpful staff and good memories made it a fantastic place.

• 19th Jun 2015

Cleanliness is excellent. However, WiFi is only for reception area and is not 24 hrs is the only drawback.

Best hostel I've stayed at in Australia! Besides clean and comfy rooms they got free wifi, free washing machine (amen) and a free shuttle bus into town for us lazy people (although it's only a 15 minutes walk to the city center). But most important: great staff that got people together and organised activities like volleyball and a pub quiz in the evening. They're really helpful and will make sure you get the most out of your stay at the Gold Coast!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Fantastic hostel! The staff are brilliant, really helpful and a lot of fun! There are plenty of activities and it has a real community feel - this is the hostel to stay if you are in Surfers Paradise!

Had a blast at Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort. The general atmosphere is great, and the hostel organises events most nights to get everyone together (pub quiz, volleyball, club crawl). The staff were incredible. So friendly and willing to go above and beyond to ensure we had a pleasant and enjoyable stay. Free wifi in the common area, another great initiative to get everyone out of their rooms socialising. If we were to return to Surfers we wouldn't bat an eyelid at where to stay. Thanks!

Loved my stay at Surfers. They did a fantastic job welcoming us. Really enjoyed the volleyball at night and the arranged night outs. Fun to get to know the staff and having free wifi in the common area was a blessing. Would definitely stay there again if I ever come back to surfers paradise. It was only 12 block walk to the city centre. And the beach access was right down the street. Super easy and accessible.

Me and my sister stayed for 3 nights in a private room in a 2 bedroom apartment. Everything was very clean, the facilities were great and the staff was excellent. Congrats to Cyrill and Ty!

• 23rd May 2015
  • Argentina

Great stay, comfortable and nice staff. Very welcoming and clean place.

The staff was incredible! They answered every question we had and helped us to have the most enjoyable time we could. They really went out of their way for us. I would highly recommend this hostel simply because of the hospitality from the staff. But it was also a good hostel in terms of location and the events the hostel offered.

• 15th May 2015

Stayed here for only one night, but would have loved to stay longer. Just a two minute walk to the beach. They offer a free shuttle into town! Such a fun place to stay, the workers were really nice.

• 15th May 2015

Had an awesome stay - huge thanks to Lee(?); absolute champion and incredibly helpful. Cheers!

Sadly when I stayed here it rained heavily for the whole few days & this hostels facilities are all outside. The rooms were clean though & so was the kitchen. Location was a bit out of town but an easy tram ride away or 20min walk. Lacked a bit of atmosphere but I think mainly it was the rain that ruined it. Would give it another chance.

very good service from staff, very helpful with anything we need, we really liked the bar on the resort and the pool. Really nice place to stay in the Gold Coast

Great hostel and the staff were friendly. Made the effort to get everyone involved with a game of volleyball or get in on the organised nights out. Clean dorms, shuttle bus in and out of surfers was good and easy to meet fellow travellers as a solo traveller.

Great hostel, shuttle service is good and really regular and facilities in the hotel were fantastic. Found all the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful especially an older lady who overheard a conversation myself and my friend were having in relation to booking another hostel and offered us hostel australia cards which have given us a significant discount off many of the bit more expensive and better hostels. Would definetly recommend.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were helpful and friendly, and made the atmosphere for the big night out really fun. The facilities were clean and it was close to the beach which was ideal. I would stay here again!

• 24th Apr 2015

Great hostel. Originally booked 2 nights but extended to 4 after a day there. Short stroll to lovely beach, 15 minute walk to centre of Surfers but shuttle goes every hour for those not wanting to walk. Nice pool, clean rooms, decent kitchen and always something going on - volleyball, pub quiz etc etc. Could have stayed longer!

suit was really nice. especially kitchen and tennis court and swimming pool. social atmosphere. definetely suitable for traveler alone.

Excellent hostel with great facilities, staff and atmosphere! Free laundry, basketball hoop, mini tennis court and table tennis. Best place I've stayed whilst travelling!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4