SurftoLive House Reviews

Calle Cayuso 33, Somo, Santander, Santander, Cantabria, Spain

One of the best places I have stayed to date. This surf house is perfect if you are a surfer as good as Dane Reynolds, or still a grom. I only stayed there for two days but I left feeling like I was leaving my family. They were SO damn nice and accommodating. I could have stayed there for a few months. The only drawback is that there is no access to the kitchen. I would recommend this to anyone who wants have a great time.

There are ups and downs to this place. It is a major hassle to get to - it is in Somo, not on the mainland and you have to get a boat from santander which takes about 20 minutes, and then there's a bit of walk, BUT, the beaches in Somo are deserted and stunning, much nicer than the city beaches on the mainland. Also much better if you're looking to surf, the hostel has equipment. Facilities are fine and clean, staff nice.