• Suryaa Villa; 3, Peelwa Garden, Moti Dongri Road, Jaipur, India

8.2
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
Suryaa Villa - City Centre Located at Suryaa Villa; 3, Peelwa Garden, Moti Dongri Road, , Jaipur.
India

• rahulbansal
  • India, Male, 18-24
6th Apr 2016
5.7

Hostel is clean and atmosphere is good but don't expect good wifi in your rooms.Also,a bit away from city center.

Thank you for appreciating the cleanliness and the friendly atmosphere at Suryaa Villa, Jaipur. We have noted your feedback for WiFi and additional routers have been installed to ensure good reception and faster internet. With reference to our location I would like to inform you that we are much in the Jaipur city centre with all major attractions about 5 to 10 minutes ride by tuk -tuk / taxi, the same is visible on google maps. We hope to see you again in Jaipur soon. Best Wishes, Dhananjay

2nd Apr 2016

Very nice cheap Hotel. However wasn't a fan of the hotel charging me 15% extra of my bus fee for booking it... Only hostel/hotel I have ever come across to do that!! Also the compulsory 10% surcharge on my water even though I fetched it from the fridge and handed it with the money to the staff is unnecessary!

Thank you for the kind appreciation of the hotel. Please note that as a policy we charge 10% service on all food & drinks bought from the poolside cafe and its a standard practice across most hotels in Jaipur. However kindly accept my apologies for any inconvenience causes. We look forward to your future visits.