Sute Hostal Reviews

Grant de Sant Andreu, 343 BIS, Barcelona, Spain

Our room did not have a lock on it so anyone could walk in and out. The location is far from everything. There is a metro stop right down the road but it is a long metro ride to get anywhere.

Try cleaning maybe once a year. Filthy wasnt an option in the review. The smell of pee in the bathrooms was enough to make you hold it till you found a public WC. Must be a gymnast to get in a bed w/o a ladder. Kitchen just gross. One positive. .the sheets smelled freshly washed.

I hope they will work on themselves in order to enhance their facilities!

It was terrible: too dirty, too laud and the stuff was also too unfriendly. Fully dissappointed

• 28th Jun 2014

On the negative side there are one bathroom per floor and 12 beds per floor, and the showers are in the bathrooms. It can get quite tricky to use them in the peak hours. Also it's quite far from the center. Also everything is quite old. On the positive, it's cheap and there are very nice people between the hostel staff. In general I would recomend the hostel, if you are not in the city for tourism.

I really liked it here. I stayed for 6 nights and really settled in. The staff were great, it has everything you need albeit a little old. It's a little out of the centre but well connected by metro and the neighbourhood is really nice as safe. Only downside really was that there were no locks on the dorm doors or anywhere to stash your luggage. There were lockers though. I would stay here again, it was a real bargain and I have recommended it to friends.

This hotel is just 10 euros and it's just a place to sleep the room have no lockers and cannot close the doors form inside, The bathroom are not that clean and the hostel close his door from 11 am to 13h for cleaning but we don't know what they are cleaning. The common room is also close at 12h30. The good thing about this hostel is every body know the quality of this hostel will not be good and you can meet good person

I really liked the staff, very friendly and showed me around. I had a bed in a four- bed room but no roommates so I actually enjoyed my alone time.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Ukraine

I liked the hostel very much. The only problem was living with 6 people together. But having chosen such kind of room I expected this situation and it wasn't a surprise. Stuff is very friendly. All girls spoke english and were very patient and helpful. Perfect for student's travels.

Although the hostel was pretty basic, the girl at the reception was really sweet and friendly. It is a fine place to sleep, not to stay in for long.

• 14th Jun 2014

It was a pleasant staying at your hostel.

It is not so central. Staff is nice the place is clean. Has lockers but you need to pay for it. I would recommend this hostel anyway.

It is good value, and the staff are very helpful and there's little but a free internet PC and Wifi. Thing is, I should have picked a smaller room, 'cas there was some late night disturbances.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts