Sute Hostal Reviews

Grant de Sant Andreu, 343 BIS, Barcelona, Spain

Very friendly staff, comfortable beds and a great atmosphere.

Vote 7/10 Good hostel in S.Andreu. The center of Barcellona is far but by metro is well connected. You won't receive the key, but the staff is available 24/24h to open the door. Positive: the atmosphere is one of the best, with all guests in the hall chatting, making friends & so on. Kitchen always available. Staff really kind and 24/24h available. Negative: security! all doors weren't locked and there were no security box. Also bathrooms were not enough for all the guests of the floor.

I had a very pleasant and refreshing stay at Sute Hostel. I was very relieved to find a place that was less expensive than other places and a nice haven away desde el centro. Muy excellente.

Very nice stay, really good value for money and reliable staff. Thank you for stay.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Nice place, however a little far from city center. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Very friendly place to stay, if you want a nice and cosy hostel and feel like meeting new people, this one would be ideal. Although it's a bit crowded and hot water in the shower was a little bit too much to ask for. With the spanish weather not such a bit problem though.

Me and my girlfriend only stayed for a night before we flew home. Seem adequate for one night, staff were chatty and very helpful. Location is a 5-10 minute walk from metro station

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!! Worst Hostel ever!!!!!! If you want to feel like in Bagdad, you can go there!!!!!!

I would not recommend to anyone this hostel. We could not lock our room at all. And the staff has an own room inside our room, so they passed our room many times a day and night, disturbing us. All the bathroom was dirty, and sometimes out of order. All bathrooms were very small. They had some party in the living room, and that was all night long, very loud. The hostel was little far from city center, but with metro was easy to reach. But were very very dirty, small.

In the whole, I liked this hostel. It's very cozy with a friendly staff and makes me feel home. It's very easy to make friends! :) However, it would be much better if someone would made some fixes (especially hot water). So many thing are not working there and the place could be improved.

Cleanliness needs to be given the utmost importance.

• 28th Mar 2013

Hot water stops after few minutes. For checkout - No one was there in the morning, they could have told me to just leave. After waiting for an hour in the morning 7 am! When i inquired previous night I was told they will be there I can inform and leave.

This was a great hostel in an excellent location just outside of the center of Barcelona. The metro ride is only 20 minutes, just close enough to the city center but far enough away from the touristy areas. The managers are very friendly and accommodating, even willing to wake up at 2am to open the door for latecomers. My only complaint is that the shower is not hot enough and there was very weak water pressure.

This hostel was in a neat neighborhood away from the craziness of the city. Very easy to use the metro to get into the city center. For the price, this hostel was great. The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff was excellent, especially the girl will brown curly hair and glasses. She gave us great recommendations and made our trip so much more enjoyable. The only downside was that the rooms did not lock and there were no keys available for small lockers to put passports in.

i stayed for three nights and it is a very neat hostel, cheap, the staffs are really friendly and so cute!! overall you get for what you pay

Great atmosphere! Very recommended if you travel alone and like to make friends

Its a nice place a bit far from the ity centre but the neigborhood was calm, the staff is nice as well, our room and the bathroom was clean but very small. We just stayed there for one night, was nice.

Far from the center, old, and very dirty kitchen. Apart from it, during our stay some people just entered the hostel in the middle of the night and just slept there, this because the rooms stay opened all the time. No safety, and actually no benefit at all

The beds were horrible, my back is still aching. The bathroom/shower was very unclean. Location wise it is not the best choice either. The staff was friendly however. Sorry but this place is a holiday spoiler!

Poor Cleanliness: My main problem with this hotel was the lack of cleanliness - Really dirty beds and linen (I had an extra bonus of a large hole in my bed which was not fixed in my 4 days of stay). Shared toilet was also dirty and very infrequently cleaned. Oh, plus hot water during showers would suddenly be cut off. I was there in winter. :( Cramped & Small: I literally had to hop over my bags while staying in a 4 bed dormitory-type room. Basic amenities like lights were not even working?!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts