Suzhou Water Front International Youth Hostel Reviews

No. 3 Nan Pi Lane, Shi Quan Street, Suzhou, China

Helpful and good staff! Good location and decent lodgings. I didn't shower here however as the bathroom was rife with mold and I checked out other bathrooms in other rooms - they were the same. The rooms themselves were good but somehow all the showers looked the same. They provide shower-shoes but as an overnight stay, I decided to avoid the shower!

The room was very moldy and at street level with cars parking right out side the window. It's not really water side although there are beautiful waterways nearby. The staff was very helpful and even replaced the the broken exhaust fan in the bathroom after I explained I was allergic to the mold.

• 27th Apr 2014