Swallows' Hostel Reviews

Randunelelor Street, no 7, Bucharest, Romania

This is not simply a hostel, this is a well furnitured, cozy and well equipped house. It's your house. :) I seldom felt so at my ease in a hostel like in this place. The owner are caring and attentive like only your parents could be. Don't hesitate to choose Swallows' as you accommodation in Bucarest, you won't regret.

We loved staying here. The staff was welcoming and helpful. They went out of their way to make us feel at home.

I felt very welcome at Swallows Hostel and can only recommend the hostel for people coming to Bucharest

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Austria

A very welcoming and friendly place to stay. I look forward to staying here again when I return to Bucharest. I encourage anyone looking for a hostel in Bucharest to stay here.

• 7th Apr 2014