Swanky Mint Reviews

Ilica 50, Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel, very cool atmosphere and design, very fun and clean and close to the center

Truly impressive. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I can't recommend it enough! The staff were amazing! They really were great. Perfect location and facilities! Will definitely come back!

best hostel I've ever stayed in, lovely staff, would greatly recommend!

Had an awesome stay here, in fact I came back twice. Great cafe/bar with great outdoor areas to hang out, long bard and bike hire. The perfect place to base your stay in Zagreb. The bar is popular with locals as well as guests so a good chance to mingle or meet up with friends.

Great hostel - nice rooms, very fun bar that you can meet local and hostelers at, and a nice staff! This definitely is the winner of Zagreb.

Dorms were really cramped, showers were super small and some staff were super helpful while others were simply ok. Wasn't told about a kitchen and stumbled upon it, the kitchen is really nice. The deck and outdoor area are great and location is perfect. Overall it was ok, not my favorite hostel.

croatian women are unreal

I usually have tons of complaints when I stay at hostels, but not this one My ONLY issues were the terrace area closes around 11 on weeknights. But totally understandable because there are rooms near by trying to sleep. And lastly the bathroom smelled pretty bad. Not due to being dirty, but seemed like a piping issue. Everything else was fabulous. The staff are so friendly & helpful. The rooms are huge. Location is top notch & breakfast is actually worth the extra money. Best place to in Zagreb!

Cannot say enough great things about this hostel! By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere and really helpful staff. The rooms were really comfortable and great privacy with the curtains by the bed! Would recommend to anyone staying in Zagreb!

I was only here one night but it was clear this was a lively and active hostel. They have a bar and great social scene, and the staff is very friendly.

THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT STAY HERE IF YOU GO TO ZAGREB OR JUST IF YOU GO TO CROATIA! So clean such friendly staff such cool furnishings awesome bar SUPER hipster vibe and really fun. Awesome people. Stop reading just book it

We arrived late and had to go early, which felt very sad. The atmosphere was at its peak and it came from both guests and staff. The interior was cool and all beds had curtains, lamps and electrical outlets.

Fun warehouse convert chic design, delivers all you could need in a hostel!

Swanky Mint tries a bit too hard to be cool, yet cleanliness was poor (under he beds was lots of rubbish and thick dust).

A bit too much noise at night. Sometimes its hard to sleep

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I was disappointed that I had only booked one night.

After a short tram ride from the train station we were greater by extremely friendly and helpful staff. The dorm was specious and clean the AC was top quality and we each had large lockers. Wifi connection in the room was great. The hostel felt extremely secure. The showers were clean and there was no shortage of hot water. Top qualify hostel would definitely recommend it to friends and would stay again.

• 28th Aug 2015

Yes! Just yes! Great atmosphere, found it easy to meet people as a solo traveller. Staff were awesome, seriously don't stay anywhere else in Zagreb! It was amazing

I loved my short stay at the swanky mint. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The tours the offered were great. It just had a very chilled, friendly vibe. Definitely recommend staying here.

The coolest hostel I've ever stayed in, the design and feel of the whole place was utterly brilliant. Sadly Zagreb is quiet during summer so I don't think the atmosphere was great, but hey that's just bad timing with very few guests actually staying, shame as the bar was nice. Solid location, central to most things and just about walking distance from the station. Will 100% stay again. Thanks Swanky

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6