Swanky Mint

Superb 1265 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1265 Total Reviews

21st Sep 2017

The staff is super helpful, they lend locks without charge, they also supply towels for free. The beds have privacy curtains, and the breakfast buffet is a steal for the price. Overall the best hostel I've stayed at of the four countries in Eu I visited on my trip.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2017

Wow what a place! I have been travelling now for a few months and this was to be my last stay in a hostel. Im so glad this was recommended to me! The pool looked amazing although the weather too cold for me to swim! Great place and great cocktails! Shame about there not being much of a 'hostelly/communal' vibe but overall is an excellent stay in awesome Zagreb ♡

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2017

Lighting in the bathroom wasn't that great when you've got a razor out. The whole hostel stay was great would love to stay again. Loved the tabs and the personalised touch.

• cwvader3450
  • Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
14th Sep 2017

Super nice people /staff and in a great area of the city. Perfect bar in house with a lot of locals in the evening for a nice feel. Absolutely a perfect stay

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2017

More locals than travelers! Have a nice bar and is close to everything the walking tour are really good.

13th Sep 2017

If I will go to Zagreb again I can stay again... 😊

• rorymansfieldlabour4037
  • England, Male, 31-40
12th Sep 2017

Best Hostel I have been to and I chose it for it's silly name. The staff were very helpful. I got a double bed and a decent mojito or five...Nothing more to say.

12th Sep 2017

Good central location. Easy to get to by tram from the bus station. Coffee machine in the kitchen was pretty good. I didn't spend much time in the hostel or bar. Bathroom for the dorm I stayed in was too small. Only one toilet and two showers all jammed into a small room. Dorm was a bit crowded as well.

• James_marr27
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Sep 2017

This was our best hostel we stayed in on our trip round Europe! It had a great atmosphere which meant we met a lot of people! The facilities were amazing and the swimming pool took the hostel to the next level!

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2017

Might just be the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are amazing the location is great the pool is cool and the bar at the hostel is fab.

×