Swanky Mint Reviews

Ilica 50, Zagreb, Croatia

The best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. I loved the whole design of the place, especially the kitchen and seating area around it. Cool bar and garden terrace, and great security in the rooms. Really spacious lockers, sockets beside every bed, free linen and towels, friendly staff and pretty good wifi! No complaints here, I would return in a heartbeat and recommend it to everyone!

Evertyhing was beyond expected, friendly staff, fun bar with amazing cocktails, clean facilities but the highlight of my stay was trip to plitvice and zeljava...such a fun and adventurous trip organized by a unique travel agency!!! It's a definite must!!!

Only stayed for one night but staff were super friendly and welcoming. Good facilities. Would come back

Lots of areas to chill outside and the staff was really nice. Dorms were nice and well equipped. Everything you could ask for, though as others will tell you, Zagreb itself seems to not have too much to offer. Breakfast was pretty good, seemed worth the price.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great location, facilities and staff. The standout about this hostel is the atmosphere. 👍

thank you swanky mint we had a great stay in zagreb! The hostel is very modern, there's a vibrant and cool spirit going on and especially the staff is super friendly, relaxed and funny! If you are looking for a (party) hostel, where it is easy to meet fellow travellers this is the place to go! Hope to come back soon :)

Really enjoyed our stay there. Really nice vibes and location is great. The staff help you with tours and transport. They helped us find tickets to split and printed out tickets for us. The rooms and bathroom are very clean.there are also bikes to rent. Overall really enjoyed and would recommend others too!

Swanky Mint was kickass. Totally the hostel to go to if you want to socialize and party. they have a rooftop terrace that is so much fun to drink on, the bar downstairs is cheap and actually open to the public at night, and the beds are comfortable and have a curtain which was really nice. I loved the staff .. they were so helpful and hung out with all of us. everything was super clean and I loved how each different room had their own bathroom facilities. I would recommend to anyone!!!

We mainly went to Zagreb to visit the plitvicka lakes, but it was the hostel that made the trip there for us! Such a fab hostel!

• 5th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel located on the main street of Zagreb. The staff was very friendly and fun, the atmosphere was lively and the hostel was clean and not overpriced. Also, theres a free welcome shot included in the price.

The Swanky Mint is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The hostel is right on the main street in the city centre, five minutes of walking from the main square. I stayed in an dorm with 11 beds, and it never felt crowded. The privacy curtains really makes a difference. The room was clean, it had big lockers and a separate toilet and shower. The only negative thing about the room was the time it takes for the water in the shower to become warm. Excellent patio and bar!

Great hostel! Great location, terrace, and facilities! Definitely will stay again

Great bunch of people making us feel really welcome and suitably drunk!

Free apples! And a shot to get you started. Fantastic atmosphere and great bar with lots of events. Excellent location. We would all very happily stay there again. Peace, love, and empathy

An amazing hostel to stay at. Perfect for young travellers who want to meet other travellers and explore the city. It's about a 5 minute walk to the main square and about a 15 minute walk to the the train station. The staff were lovely, very helpful and patient. The breakfast was amazing too and definitely worth the money! Definitely stay here!

Really cool building, dorms are amazing and facilities are top notch. The bar is cool but as its public it's not overly social in terms of meeting other guests but the upstairs terrace is awesome. The hostel has a nice feel though and the staff are very helpful! The location is great, can't really fault it and would stay here again.

A very well equipped hostel. I was in an 11 bed dorm, at the top of a triple bunk bed. The stairs made all the difference over railings and I loved having almost a full privacy curtain as well as a little light and shelf. Beds were quite big which was nice to be able to store a couple things with you. Good lockers provided. Breakfast was good, even just for the convenience but I'd probably stick to the buffet. I was disappointed that there was no notice advising of a public holiday.

The swanky mint is awesome! Friendly staff, very clean rooms, and great location! Met a lot of cool people here :) would definitely go back!

Good overall, very clean. The kitchen/communal area is awesome; however, it is closed after 11 PM, so unless you're out in town, your only option is to go to sleep. The occasional early night while travelling might not be too bad though :) There was only one bathroom on the whole floor which worried me but did not turn out to be much of a problem. Also, I booked for a week earlier and only noticed my mistake in the last moment, yet they changed it with no fuss whatsoever, which was great :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3