Swanky Mint Reviews

Ilica 50, Zagreb, Croatia

Thanks for having such a great hostel in Zagreb! clean and comfy bed and shower, kind and helpful staff, everything is super great! Would defintely recommend to all travellers:)

Such a sweet hostel with really good vibes. bit quiet when we were there but still had an awesome time. Would definitely book again

I stayed only one night, but wish I could have stuck around longer! The hostel itself is great- facilities and security are top notch. The atmosphere is incredible- just look at the pictures. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. I rented a bicycle to tour the city, and the bike was in great condition. It also included laminated maps and sights to see, which really helped out.

This place would have to be in my ALL TIME TOP 5 in the world (And, trust me ....I've stayed in quite a few) Super cool place with a fantastic bar mixed perfectly with locals & fellow backpackers. And , great staff -Zlatka,Luis etc.,etc.- who were willing to go out of their way to help and advise. Thank you so much.Hope to see you all again soon.

I miss you already!!! Everything excellent mattresses could be a little thicker -I'm 115 lbs & felt the wood underneath.

Great hostel with great atmosphere.

I had a great stay in Swanky Mint. The staff in particular were extremely helpful and helped answer all of our questions. I would definitely stay here again.

Such an awesome place to stay, easy to find, good location, staff were amazing and helpful. Has a bar and courtyard, so is very social. Such a clean and newly renovated. Happily stay there again.

Swanky is super neat! What a fun hostel to stay at. Excellent lounge areas and the place really bumps at night... easy to meet fellow travelers willing to hang out and to party. Zagreb is a great city but doing it alone takes a little effort: Swanky gives you the friends and info to do the city right. Comfortable rooms and great showers with actually hot water. Fewer toilets than normal but never an issue. Fast internet! The breakfast is awesome as well and I would recommend doing it!

The hostel has a pretty poor atmosphere and the hostel doesn't really offer any activities or events for guests. Also the bar seems to be a hangout for locals more so then the actual guests which was just awkward for trying to meet people. Also the room I had was directly above the bar and called the "party" dorm because of it, which wad not mentioned prior to booking.

Very original hostel, with quite amazing decor, even though you could get a better experience if you're more like the party type, which is not my case. Even though, staff was very helpful, as they answered all my queries about Zagreb and traveling around Croatia and let me use the kitchen, even though they were doing some improvement works there. Wifi runs perfectly and the location is also great, within walking distance of the main atractions.

The basic dorm gets very loud while the parties are on downstairs but other than that, had an awesome stay at this hostel! Would recommend!

Great place, lovely staff with sociable bar area!

I love, love, love the location of this Hostel! It feels like it's in the middle of everything. There are 2 bakeries right outside the hostel, a bank and a convenience store a block away. Rooms are very securely locked and clean. I don't think they have a kitchen, but I didn't check. Would definitely stay here again.

Such an awesome hostel! They really do their best to look after you. Rooms and bathroom very clean and staff are super friendly and helpful. Such great value for money! Only thing I would say is a downside is there are no washing facilities and breakfast not included- only minor though. Overall had an extremely comfortable 2 nights! Location is awesome too!

The hostel is pretty nice, very well located and in front of the tram stop. With one euro you get to the train station or bus station in 5 minutes. The staff was pretty helpful and the rooms are cosy and good enough to rest and have a great time. You can also party in the bar and meet local people. I had a great time and this hostel has everything you need to go on holidays!

The hostel is just a few minutes away from Zagreb's main square which means the location is perfect. It is also really safe (key card/night code). Design and atmosphere of rooms and hostel/bar were amazing, there were spacious lockers in the rooms and the kitchen and the bar were great meet other traveleres. Shower was also great, though the water temperature was not easy to handle. What I didn't like was the breakfast, you can get a cheeper and better one on Tklaca Street.

No wonder this hostel has got high ratings. I booked one night in a 8-bed mixed dorm and got upgraded to 6-bed female only and use the whole room by myself ;) DJ party was a lot of fun, and i wished i could have stayed here longer. Nice hostel with great decor!

I really enjoyed my stay in Zagreb at this hostel. The staff are friendly and the bar downstairs is great and lively. The beds were not the most comfortable I've slept on but otherwise no complaints, this is a great place to stay.

Great great great! Best one in Zagreb