Swanky Mint Reviews

Ilica 50, Zagreb, Croatia

Loved staying here, the staff were great and the facilities were clean. The only issue was there is only 1 female bathroom upstairs so you had to wait sometimes. Overall I would stay here again.

Really great hostel. Great guys who run it too. It's fresh and delivers.

I could not have had a better experience than I did at this hostel. The staff and the other patrons were all super friendly, respectful, and helpful. I stayed in a private room, which was very clean, a great size, even had it's own TV! I've stayed in hotel rooms in the US for 4x the price that were dirtier and smaller. I was a solo female traveler and never once felt uncomfortable here (or anywhere else in Zagreb for that matter). The location is ideal, close to anything you might need.

• 11th Oct 2014

this hostel almost great, but so loudly. i made a reservation plitvice tour it was great tour i recommend this tour. include round-trip and english guide

The location was excellent - only one tram stop (about 10 mins walk) to the main square, and central to everything else. Staff were friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were acceptably clean. Would stay at Swanky again! However, the 4-bed dorm felt a bit cramped, and since there's a reading light and a shelf on the wall at the head of the bed (but both were super useful), it's impossible to sit and lean against the wall if you want to do some reading before bed.

we love the style of this hostel! its background is a factory~ one thing we not statisfied is the hot water is not stable otherwise all are good~

We only stayed on night and we liked it. But, the bathrooms were tiny and a real struggle to manage if there's more than one person in there. I guessed they were definitely designed by men.. nowhere to put your stuff (cosmetics, hair care, etc) whilst doing your hair, brushing teeth etc. And the matresses are thin and you could feel the slats under you. Everything was pretty much perfect. Great people, great location, great rooms.

this is a great place to stay at. location is very central yet the hostel is located in a courtyard so it is very quiet. my room was lovely and very comfotable and even had a cable tv. staff was very helpful and the decoration of the hostel is unique. highly recommended.

Nice hostel near the city center!

Great location in a beautiful city. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and well-maintained. Having the bar just a few steps away was a big plus too (cheap drinks!). Social atmosphere but if you want to go to bed early be sure to bring earplugs with you because you can hear the bar late on rowdy nights. There is a bakery next door (and many more on the street) so breakfast is easy and cheap to get. Overall a great stay. Location is perfect :)

Barbara is the best

The Swanky is a new, modern, artsy style hostel within very close proximity to the main shopping area, downtown and other attractions. The security is tight with key cards/codes to get into the rooms. The staff are lovely and really enthusiastic about your stay and are always happy to help. There is a bar attached where you can hang out and have a drink with other travellers (there aren't too many 'bars' in Zagreb) and I found the crowd it attracted to be very warm and laid back.

The swanky was awesome! The place is super nice, clean, great people and they always have fun stuff going on. I walked in to a big BBQ with lots of people and a dj. It was a blast! I'd definitely stay there again.

Basic done very, very well.

Staff were nice, friendly, and helpful. Room was basic but good but importantly it was fantastic for the price. Parties at the hostel everynight never left with nothing to do! Excellent!

• 26th Sep 2014

BEST. HOSTEL. EVER! I loved the guys there, so relaxed. they felt like fellow travellers but got the job done at the same time :) I was in a 6 bed but I wish I done the 11 bed room as it looked so cool, with a 3 bed bunk bed that has stairs!

the staff were very helpful and friendly and we're happy to assist in organising day trips and transfers. The facilities were great as well and the bathrooms were always clean and the showers hot. Every bed had its own power socket which was good. Can't ask for much more in a hostel.

Loved the atmosphere of this hostel, cool bar and terrace, wish there had been more activities though!

We only stayed one night, but I was really impressed with this hostel. We were in a double with a private bathroom. Everything was very clean and comfortable, the location was convenient for sightseeing, restaurants, and getting on the major tram lines. We didn't get a chance to hang out at the bar or the patio, but both looked very nice and I was a little disappointed we didn't have more time to just hang out there. Would definitely stay again.

Modern hostel with good facilities

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4