Swanky Mint Reviews

Ilica 50, Zagreb, Croatia

Nice hostel with pretty comfy beds and a good location. Lots of fresh air in the rooms so it never smelled bad. Sometimes style won out over functionality, so everything looks really cool but the practicality of the design is ocassionally questionable. Overall really liked it though!

The swanky mint hostel is really swanky. I loved the whole concept of the art hostel. Every little detail was well thought of! Kudos guys.... It was very clean and friendly hostel! awesome bar! if you are in Zagreb make sure you try to stay here, unless otherwise fully booked!

It's name says it all. Immaculate and uniquely designed, the building feels like a character with its own identity. Led by the owner's constant dedication, they always seem to be improving it- within a few days we went from a bulky key to a sleek swipe system for the same room. They're also very connected to a lot of different activities and excursions, and host their own events so there is always something to do. So nice I stayed twice, once at the beginning, and then when I had to go home.

I chose to stay at Swanky because of the bar and terrace, despite it being a bit more expensive than other places in Zagreb, and it was definitely worth it. Cheap beer and reasonably priced food, free coffee and a great kitchen, and amazing staff. I loved the terrace, but it was a bit harder to meet people than I'd expected because it's mostly small tables at the bar/terrace. The dorm room was very small and very basic, but no one spends time in the rooms. Very close to main square and museums.

Good location and can have a good sleeping quality.

Staff messed up with our reservation and we had to split ourselves in two different rooms.

This place was excellent in every way I only marked it down on security because it locks on the dorm area entry, dorm rooms and lockers seemed like a bit of an overkill

The Swanky Mint hostel has clearly had a lot of time and effort put into it. It has a really cool bar and terrace, and rooms are well designed with power for each bed, and handy shelves for some. The bar is the main social area, and the staff are always happy to chat and share stories and tips about Zagreb and Croatia. The bar runs til 11/12, and in the week I was there we had a travel speaker, two BBQs and two live music events.

Awesome place that lives up to its swanky name! Staff are very sociable and accomodating and organize lots of cool stuff for their guests. Great experience overall, thanks guys!

We had an amazing time staying at the Swanky Mint...great location, the best staff ever and an all around good time. Special mention to Tina and Tea for their Swanky Night Out...if you're around for one of these nights, make sure you go! But tell them to add La Bodega and Mojo Bar to the tour!!!!! Can't wait to visit Zagreb again. :)

Really nice bar, good breakfast as well.

Stayed in over 30 hostels over the years amd this place is in the top 3. Breakfast was well worth the money. Highly recommend this place to anyone going to this city.

Very cool atmosphere - definitely fun vibe and everyone was incredibly friendly.

The staff was very helpful- friendly and suggested a ton of great things to do in the city and genuinely seemed concerned about making sure each guest was taken care of. Good location, a terrace and bar makes it easy to meet other travelers if you're traveling on your own! I really enjoyed my stay in there and would definitely stay again :)

Excellent hostel with nice little chillout/bar area. Nicely decorated and staff were all super-friendly. I was sorry I only had one night left to spend there. Will definitely come back if I am in Zagreb again.

Incredible experience! Helpful and kind staff. Would recommend hostel to anyone.

the staff was so nice and helpful! it was really a nice place to be and a great hostel. i loved Zagreb.

I've been travelling for an extended period of time and this hostel was easily the funkiest I've been too. The whole buildings design is amazing. The staff were beautiful and cool, the facilities were perfect and location was literally outside a particular tram stop on the Main Street... Would definitely recommend! Thanks from Tate!

Perfect hostel! Great styling, super friendly and helpful staff, top location. Great value for money and this should be your choice when visiting Zagreb.

This hostel is just amazing! I can recommend to everybody. Me and friends had so much fun there. Thanks, guys from Swanky Mint!

« first « Prev 1 2 3