Swanky Mint Reviews

Ilica 50, Zagreb, Croatia

A great blend of fun and functional. The bar was very popular, but I was still able to sleep without any problem (jet lag). Location is great and SO easy to find off of train. I loved my stay here and would definitely recommend.

Would recommend this hostel and stay again if in Zagreb. Clean, fun, and located very close to a central square, with tram line right outside the door. Be sure to spend time on the terrace!

What a place! Extremely unique design and feel to the place. Location was on one of the main streets that took you straight to the heart of the city. Staff went above and beyond for us and we felt that the atmosphere of the hostel made it one of the best!

Staff were friendly and helpful. A short walk to the center of Zagreb. Great lockers, plugs, and reading lights at each bed. Air con works great and wifi is available in the rooms. Very clean! Nice bar and I could never hear it from my room at night (bonus!) I would stay here again.

Easy to get to from train station. Great staff and bar. Friendly atmosphere. Great having a kitchen. The bar area is very friendly. Lots of ideas of things to do and places to go in Zagreb and outer areas. This is a great hostel.

This hostel has it all, comfortable room, secure, easy to find and in te heart of town!

It is a very clean and well located hostel! The staff is really friendly and helped us with what we needed always. The rooms are a bit too crowded (take some earphones to sleep well) and they have a very nice bar area outside but unfortunately they closed at 11 o`clock, which I think is a bit too early.

Pretty good, could use more bathrooms and showers

Nice bar and terrace area, staff were helpful. Bunk beds were abit small (can't sit up on them) but part from that all you need! Plus a dog :))

The location of this hostel was great and the staff were really helpful and friendly. The design of the hostel is very unique and very refreshing although the bed I was in was a little uncomfy. Other than that, great hostel, nice atmosphere, very clean and had a nice terrace to socialise.

Excellent! Clean rooms, great common area and bar, knowledgeable

• 23rd Jun 2014

my favorite hostel ever, the name itself makes you curious enough to go. Very clean, staff is awesome and when I had an issue with the internet everyone helped me out, showers are hot, beds are comfy, hostel itself is very modern and beautiful. affordable, bar is awesome, centre of the city, cleaning staff is great too and friendly. You'd be a fool not to come here. Thank you for everything, from 2, 22 year old Canadian men

• 20th Jun 2014

One of the coolest hostels I have ever stayed in. Only stayed one night, but definitely would have stayed more. Great place in Zagreb!

Really nice place with smart Eco friendly theme

Central and good beds, friendly staff.

Our double room was unavailable, so got a free upgrade to an apartment. Nice hostel, interesting decor and all very well done. Most of the staff seemed a bit out of it, but not in a way that gave us any issues, and they were very friendly and helpful when needed. Place is spotless, as seems to always be the case in Croatia. The shower was great, with superb pressure and very hot water. I would definitely stay at Swanky again.

The amount of showers for number of residents was a little low.

Great hostel, nice staff. Keep up the good work! Pozdrav iz Mađarske:)

Hi, thank you for your review! We are happy that you liked it here with us! Hope to see you again ;)

Great location. Beautiful facility. Smelled like fresh flowers every time you walk in. Big bar. Terrace. Nice facility and fantastic staff. Literally located in the best part of Zagreb (right in-between Upper and Lower Town). You have everything within a few minute walk and there is a tram stop directly in front of the hostel. Only downside is the mattresses are basically non-existent (felt like I slept on a board) and the automatic lighting system is terrible (lights go off every 60 seconds)

I enjoyed the staff here they were very friendly. The hostel is in a good location you can walk to everything. The place was clean, the wifi worked in every room and overall great value.