9.6
Superb 900 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 900 Total Reviews
Swanky Mint Located at Ilica 50, , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb Croatia 10000 Ilica 50
96% 900
45.8133559 15.9684515
    Rooms available

8th Jan 2017

Definitely the nicest hostel I stayed at in three months of backpacking. The staff were really friendly and the room was perfectly clean. I hope to stay there again!

1st Jan 2017

Great Hostel!

• tlacmanovic
  • Croatia, Male, 41+
1st Jan 2017

I had to stay unexpectedly one day in Zagreb so on the airport I have simply checked for the highest rated hostel. And it was real pleasure to be there. Staff was very nice and efficient, Position is excellent. Facilities are excellent. What is missing is for breakfast to be included in the price. And this was very unusual visit as it was 1/1/2017 so I was all alone in beautiful 9 dorm room.

• India, Couple, 25-30
24th Dec 2016

We were at Swanky this winter but it is never an off season at Swankys. Swanky is indeed Swanky. I bet you wouldn't have come across such a hostel in your backpacking trips so far.

24th Dec 2016

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed at! Staff is seriously amazing, chill vibe, clean, Awesome!😊

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

I loved my stay at Swanky Mint. The staff were lovely, the location is perfect, and the facilities are excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

12th Dec 2016

It was a fabulous experience. I would definitely recommend everyone to stay at Swanky! Love

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Dec 2016

Nice hostel and enjoyed my stay. Had female dorm to myself but felt like if it was full there wouldn't have been enough bathrooms. Smelt a little of smoke but I guess that's just Croatia. Reception was helpful and everyone was nice. Only problem is I went on plitvice lakes tour suggested by them where I was only girl and guide acted inappropriately towards me which made me feel uncomfortable. Also wasn't worth the money. Hostel was great but don't go on the lakes tour suggested by them

Dear Laura, First of all, thank you for pointing out all the positive things about our hostel, we are really happy to hear them! Regarding the bathrooms in our hostel, it's true that there is only one bathroom per gender on the upper floor where some of the dorms are. We do understand your concern, but usually there is rarely a problem with taking turns in the bathroom :). Also, we are sorry about the unpleasant smell of smoke, since smoking in our hostel is strictly forbidden the smell might have come from the outside, and that is something we unfortunately can't have influence on. What we are most surprised to hear is the experience you had on Plitvice lakes tour. We wish we had more information from you about the inappropriate way the guide treated you so we can take all the right measures to resolve the situation. Most importantly, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and we will contact the partner company that did the tour just to make sure something like this never happens again. If you ever return to Swanky, we hope you'll have the chance to join our Destination Urban tour, instead of our partner's :). Kind regards!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

Really cool hostel in a great location! Had a great experience here. Would definitely stay again!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

Great hostel with clean and modern facilities. Awesome bars and friendly staff. Location is perfect. Would stay again.