Swanky Mint Reviews

Ilica 50, Zagreb, Croatia

Very cool atmosphere - definitely fun vibe and everyone was incredibly friendly.

Excellent hostel with nice little chillout/bar area. Nicely decorated and staff were all super-friendly. I was sorry I only had one night left to spend there. Will definitely come back if I am in Zagreb again.

Incredible experience! Helpful and kind staff. Would recommend hostel to anyone.

I've been travelling for an extended period of time and this hostel was easily the funkiest I've been too. The whole buildings design is amazing. The staff were beautiful and cool, the facilities were perfect and location was literally outside a particular tram stop on the Main Street... Would definitely recommend! Thanks from Tate!

Perfect hostel! Great styling, super friendly and helpful staff, top location. Great value for money and this should be your choice when visiting Zagreb.

This hostel is just amazing! I can recommend to everybody. Me and friends had so much fun there. Thanks, guys from Swanky Mint!

Loved this place! The atmosphere and vibe is brilliant. I arrived at 7am from a night bus and they sorted me out with things to do till I could check in. Also the staff knew all of the best places to go to eat/hangout/drink. Nothing bad to say at all.

Never had such clean showers and toilets. Super friendly staff which gives a nice atmosphere. Perfectly located.

Great hostel with a really cool vibe. Beds are pretty uncomfortable, but staff were very friendly and helpful, location is awesome and the bar downstairs is a great place to hang out!

Loved it!

A great blend of fun and functional. The bar was very popular, but I was still able to sleep without any problem (jet lag). Location is great and SO easy to find off of train. I loved my stay here and would definitely recommend.

Well designed, very safe and very clean! The outside patio is really lovely! Not the best hostel to meet lots of the other guests though. Staff was very friendly though and we got a great little welcome shot at the bar :)

Amazing hostel, very secure, all our belongings were safe to leave at the hostel all day! The dorms and bathrooms were clean, and there is a great kitchen with perfect facilities too. It also has a beautiful terrace with fairy lights which is a great place to have a drink. One of the nicest hostels we stayed in, and good value for money too.

Would recommend this hostel and stay again if in Zagreb. Clean, fun, and located very close to a central square, with tram line right outside the door. Be sure to spend time on the terrace!

What a place! Extremely unique design and feel to the place. Location was on one of the main streets that took you straight to the heart of the city. Staff went above and beyond for us and we felt that the atmosphere of the hostel made it one of the best!

Staff were friendly and helpful. A short walk to the center of Zagreb. Great lockers, plugs, and reading lights at each bed. Air con works great and wifi is available in the rooms. Very clean! Nice bar and I could never hear it from my room at night (bonus!) I would stay here again.

Easy to get to from train station. Great staff and bar. Friendly atmosphere. Great having a kitchen. The bar area is very friendly. Lots of ideas of things to do and places to go in Zagreb and outer areas. This is a great hostel.

I had a great stay here! Staff is really nice and helpful.. they personally waked me and my hangover up, so i was still on time for my trip for Platvice Lakes. ;) For the rest, its just a nice place to stay at. I liked the style of the hostel.

This hostel has it all, comfortable room, secure, easy to find and in te heart of town!

It is a very clean and well located hostel! The staff is really friendly and helped us with what we needed always. The rooms are a bit too crowded (take some earphones to sleep well) and they have a very nice bar area outside but unfortunately they closed at 11 o`clock, which I think is a bit too early.

« first « Prev 1 2 3