Swanky Mint Reviews

Ilica 50, Zagreb, Croatia

Great bunch of people making us feel really welcome and suitably drunk!

An amazing hostel to stay at. Perfect for young travellers who want to meet other travellers and explore the city. It's about a 5 minute walk to the main square and about a 15 minute walk to the the train station. The staff were lovely, very helpful and patient. The breakfast was amazing too and definitely worth the money! Definitely stay here!

A very well equipped hostel. I was in an 11 bed dorm, at the top of a triple bunk bed. The stairs made all the difference over railings and I loved having almost a full privacy curtain as well as a little light and shelf. Beds were quite big which was nice to be able to store a couple things with you. Good lockers provided. Breakfast was good, even just for the convenience but I'd probably stick to the buffet. I was disappointed that there was no notice advising of a public holiday.

The swanky mint is awesome! Friendly staff, very clean rooms, and great location! Met a lot of cool people here :) would definitely go back!

Good overall, very clean. The kitchen/communal area is awesome; however, it is closed after 11 PM, so unless you're out in town, your only option is to go to sleep. The occasional early night while travelling might not be too bad though :) There was only one bathroom on the whole floor which worried me but did not turn out to be much of a problem. Also, I booked for a week earlier and only noticed my mistake in the last moment, yet they changed it with no fuss whatsoever, which was great :)

Amazing location. I used it as a stop over from split to Budapest so my focus was sleep and they make each bunk it's own little fortress and I had my best night sleep in the past 2 months. Staff was really nice and explained trams, restaurants, etc to me. Breakfast was mediocre. Shower was good. Would stay again if I was back in Zagreb.

Awesome hostel. Has incredible style, good facilities and friendly staff in a great area. What more could you want?

I only stayed for one night but I can say that this hostel is the best one I've been to - very clean rooms, stylishly decorated, the staff was really friendly and you can definitely feel the positive atmosphere. It is also located right in the city centre but it doesn't feel like it at all - you can hardly hear the traffic. It's great value for money and I'd definitely stay there again!

Staff were friendly and the layout was fun. Showers a little small but done the job. The bar atmosphere was great and overall we definitely enjoyed our stay. Will stay there again for sure when i return to Zagreb

• 14th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Swanky Mint is definitely recommended! A really awesome place in a great location, really friendly staff. The rooms are very clean and secure.

Couldn't fault this place, I was only here for one night as a stop off from Dubrovnik to Budapest but I would definitely stay again if I'm ever in Zagreb. Great location, right on high street and 2 mins away a good supermarket. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Arranged a taxi for me and also have free apples and squash etc which is nice. Cool chilled out place to stay in Zagreb

STAY HERE! The staff are friendly and help you from the very beginning with anything you need, they happily printed out whatever I needed. They give you locks and towels free of charge, the place was really tidy and a great atmosphere. the bar was good for meeting locals and travellers cause I was alone and the kitchen and common room are also really good. Right on the Main Street walking or tram to everything! felt really safe with the lockers in the room and key card access for rooms

• 10th Jun 2015

Only was able to spend a night because it was already booked, but enjoyed it, wish I could have stayed longer

Unfortunately I only got to stay one night, but it is a really nice place! Close to everything, really friendly staff and nice rooms and decor. Would defintately stay there again!

Great location, clean bedrooms with lots of space, bar and rooftop patio on location great for meeting locals. Amazing kitchen and patio for hostel guests only and amazing staff that took us out to the clubs. Favorite hostel in Europe so far!! No brainer if you're staying in Zagreb.

One of the best hostels I've been too! The facilities were awesome, the staff were great, the bar was brilliant and how it can be the price it is with being so close to the canter I really don't know! I'd recommend anyone and everyone going to Zagreb to go to the swanky mint!

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Had a nice time. The hostel seems like it's trying a bit too hard.

I loved this place, best hostel on my travels so far. Very clean, I had places to lock my bag up, there was a bedside lamp that came in handy and the people and atmosphere were awesome!!! And the location was very central to all the main attractions!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. There's a bar/patio area where guests can interact with each other AND lots of locals. What a great idea! A++! :)

Thanks for having such a great hostel in Zagreb! clean and comfy bed and shower, kind and helpful staff, everything is super great! Would defintely recommend to all travellers:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3